Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Inlyn08

Inlyn08 Senior Member

I won't repeat what I said last time, but I will say this..
    If you look at your W..
    It looks like you are taking an L and a J.. or T and connecting them.
    This is why I suggested not laying it out. If it wasn't for the fact I have seen what you have been posting.. I would not know what to make of that.

2. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

3. mawks

mawks Senior Member

4. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

5. pookienuts

pookienuts Senior Member

re

i think it looks clean man... but i think you used to many arrows to accentuate your letter structure... try substituting some of the arrows for something a little more original to your kinda taste...like a flourish or spiral etc... (experiment using an overlay of tracing paper) and possibly incorperate some line breaks and cracks in the letter itself

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  6. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

I don't understand why it keeps saying a moderator has to approve my posts...

[​IMG]

Crust, bent like the bottom? Or slanted at the top? Sorry it took so long. I don't know why I can't post pictures. Ehh, probably cause I spammed my Troll picture.

7. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

yeah i'm just trying to fill in the negative space. i havent really experimented much with extensions so it's hard for me to come up with new ideas for them. good idea with the tracing paper. i never thought of doing that. good looks man.

8. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

rewt-i like the top u should roll that some where.
    kan- the top one is decent not diggin the other two

9. soath

soath Elite Member

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  10. soath

soath Elite Member

the K is wack too, looks like an M or a X, spread it out or just try again, peace.

11. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

eww no. the S is the worst letter why would you wanna repeat it. please dont do that sevr.

12. soath

soath Elite Member

NO the R is the worst letter for sure, that's why I was looking at it. whatever, my .02 but I think simetry might help the word. the S is decent for sure. a bigger E might help too.

13. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

sevr that shit looks good make them all the same as the S and ur laughin.

14. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

sevr- i hate the whole thing especially that r,fix the left side of the v and that s is too fat..I hate your name too,you do know there is already someone with the name sever,right?

atesk - your always pulling out some dope shit,love the whole thing just wish you kept the arrows to a minimum,more than 5 is already too much imo...but its dope and im looking foward to see what you will do with the 3d on that :]

kans - the first one is on point just fix that k and make the n less fat

rewt - dope,black letters white 3d and black forcefield,rock it on a wall!

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/DSCN3185.jpg

^ a freestyle,messy as fuck and a lot of proportions are wrong,like the f and e have to go lower and im going to make a fatter t like the f and im going to whip up a new one soon cuz i kinda like how it came out despite all the flaws it has

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/DSCN3186.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/DSCN3184.jpg

^ really hate how my t came out

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/DSCN3189.jpg
    ^ another pen freestyle

15. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

tofe-u gotta lose the swirly t and that akward extension on the f thats goin up on the 4th on.iv said this before so try to improve from the crits or people are ust gonna stop givin em....and YES I KNOW theres already a sever

16. pookienuts

pookienuts Senior Member

re

in progress...
    ai81.photobucket.com_albums_j203_idleon3_IMG_3389.jpg

tofe i think it would look better since your doing simples to make your letters of an equal width

17. Jwhite

Jwhite Senior Member

18. pookienuts

pookienuts Senior Member

try droppin that background tealish color so the letters are more visible ... you notice how that lip on the l over laps to much on the u taking away from it try forming your letters at different angles so when you out the next letter in the work it doesnt overlap to much and hide a major portion of the letter...

19. LIZARD

LIZARD Senior Member

jwhite-ur letters are slightly gettin bigger as u read it...when i do a style with the letters overlaping like that make a rectangle and make the letters fit inside on it and i have every letter touch the top and the bottom of it so u know there the same size

20. Jwhite

Jwhite Senior Member

i completely missed that haha thanks