Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Wolf Tits

Wolf Tits Member

Then why the fuck is there a stickied TOT THROWIES thread hmmmm?

2. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

u can post shyt in both regarless if its a throwy or not if its painted on the street u can post it here

3. zennegen

zennegen Banned

because you can post sketched throws in there for crits.

4. SiNe-VrL-516

SiNe-VrL-516 Senior Member

whatt eva happend to that ***** dkode .. i liked his shit for some reason feel like he could make his stuff maddd nice

5. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Thanks, dude. People are just haters. I feel comfortable painting what I paint and I plan on doing it till it's perfect. It's funny you bring up 'Boner' cause my buddy said the same thing to me yesterday.

Boner has a grimy bombing style. As far as anything fancy is concerned, he hardly goes that route. Dude's well known for his street bombing skills. Although 'Boner' is one of my biggest influences, I don't really see him as someone with killer 'style'. He's down for the cause, for sure. Mad progression in the 'B'? Looks the same from when I first started seein' his work a couple years back, just cleaner. Big ups to 'Boner' and congrats on the jump off.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bumpin' this just for STOT. And because I'm looking for crits on how to make white/blk more 'Euro'...

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  6. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

euro = fat ass outlines no shadow or drop with bubbly curvy letters connecting letters

7. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

rewt i like you shit although the upside down t looks like a L. i dont see why stot is hating, or why ur hating on fv. you guys are both usually pretty cool.

8. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

fixd

9. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

yeah thats better

10. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Thank you. I appreciate your contribution although I ain't feelin' your 'idea' of Euro style other than the 'fat ass outlines'. But I will consider it for an upcoming sketch/piece.
    Thanks. And yes, it does look like an L. The train was like tilting to the side and I couldn't reach any higher. Just one of those random freestyle things that happened.

But for real, if anyone sees anything wrong with them two train flicks, bring it up. You're not gonna' hurt my feelings. You're just gonna' push me further into progression.

11. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

cool idea id like to see you paint it again
    jw what type of paint do you use usually?

12. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

The white fill was done in Color Place. The black, yellow, orange and blue were Rusto. The pink frosting was by Molotow.

I use a lot of CP for base fills on trains and mist over with Rusto to get it solid. You can still see some bar lines but fudge it.

Molotow is my favorite paint but I really like the high pressure flow of Rusto. I wanna' try the HP Molotow but it's very hard to get around here.

Side note, I noticed Molotow changed their usage policy on the side of the can. It used to just say 'Use for art' now it says 'Use for art, not vandalism.' Lol.

13. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

id like to try molotow one day, i was going to get some in new york but the ap shop was closed. i use rusto or quik color mostly just got some sabotaz and ilak but ive never tried colorplace cus there isnt a walmart around here.

14. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

"euro style" is the biggest fuckin headache in the graffiti world. why would you wanna throw your good letters away for wack connections and ugly splashes an bullshit.

the ONLY reason euro style is the way it is, is because ONE its quicker to paint bullshit on a clean than it is a good piece. an TWO. their style isnt as developed as traditional north american style pieces are.

so why the fuck would you want to do a bullshit half throw, half piece when you can rock good letters.

christ... i guess its just personal opinion.. maybe some people prefer their graffiti to be ugly

15. zennegen

zennegen Banned

molotow isn't that great. aside from whites and yellows and shit like that, just get rusto.

16. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

It aint the paint its the painter.

all graffiti paint does the job just fine, the only paint i have trouble with is colour place white and black. Its liek water in a can....
    more so then krylon

17. idk401

idk401 Senior Member

18. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member

i think the black is ok but i have 2 can of white and its about as good as water.

19. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Fuck color place, I just buy one dollar Lowe's paint for white/black fills, and try not to waste $3-4 dollar cans on shit unless it's a good spot.

20. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member