Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

KIDS WAS AN AMAZING MOVIE TAUGHT U SO MUCH ABOUT THE WORLD,WANA WATCH A GRAFF MOVIE IN GOOGLE, STATE YOUR NAME SO AWESOME THE MECCA OF GRAFF RIGHT THERE ,mhhm

2. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

lol....so ill start this shit....how was your first time bombing like??? fuck i remember mine like it was yesterday....i fucking sucked....i used to write sync back then and i didn't know what i was doing, i did the outline first then the fill....horrible

3. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

lol my first time goin with paint was soooo gay
    there was like 6-8 people
    at 6-7 pm
    people kept gettin scared over nothin and rnnin arownd like fags, and the spots were gay

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

What's wrong with that? That's the way it generally works.... First outline, fill, then do the outline over, then cut the lines with the fill again to sharpen the outline and BAM....you got yourself a piece.... Whether it has any flow or style....entirely different story...

This new/old thread sucks the fat one. Word to that.
    Peace to all you cats that remember me...;)

5. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

lol i did the FINAL outline first....

6. alive

alive Banned

o shit! my idea! u listened! yeahhhh. we still have 2 many fucking stickies in the toy forum tho. lol. but now they all serve there own purpose, however worthless that purpose may be.

7. Pico Hollywood

Pico Hollywood Member

Writers

are there any writers in the chicago area

8. d_g

d_g Elite Member

IMO the only one that shouldn't be a sticky is toy stickers, it's not really active enough.

Toy chat is a sticky so that people see it and use it instead of talking shit in the other forums. I think the other stickies are justified.

Got drunk morre fuccccccccccccccccccck.

Up the metal punx.

9. BombingSciences Bitch

BombingSciences Bitch Senior Member

Kaset did you just say you got drunk? =O

i always saw you as the goody two shoes out of the toy mods...haha

10. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Ha! Funny you say that, I've always been the kinda goodytwoshoes until I got half way through high school.

But nah...I drink...quite a bit.

11. BombingSciences Bitch

Yeah i only started to drink, alchohol that is, at new years of this year. But i've started to stop recently to concentrate on other things , basketball, school, graffiti etc. While i was drinking i noticed i wasn't sketching as much and couldn't concentrate at school and stuff so i've cut down, not stopped! no i still like the odd drop of mould wine now and then ;).

Haha and last week we held a party cause my freind was leaving and because her and her freinds are all real lightweights (and i mean REAL lightweights) they all got pissed on some smirnoff ice and wkd and shit, anyway we held it up at my school on a far field and the gate was locked on the way back so we all climbed over and one of the girls who was drunk fell off of the gate flat on her face onto concrete!. Anyway she had a nose bleed and split open her lip, turns out she broke her foot and her nose.

So on that note, kids, Don't drink what you can't handle.

12. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Haha don't start homebrewing then. I started about 18 months ago. You end up with ridiculous amounts of really good beer for really cheap. Then you need the bottles to bottle the what's brewing so you end up drinking to empty bottles. haha.

13. StAtiK1

StAtiK1 Senior Member

lol i dont drink ever doesnt appeal to me. anyway its my birthday lol goin to rock the mill today to see some good bands. i just wanna say thanks to everyone here for making bombingscience a great place and too anyone who ever critted me and shit, u all are helping me improve.

14. alive

alive Banned

thats what im saying, theyre all justified, theres just so many, it annoys me, even though it makes sense. haha. i think the toy throwie thread should be stickied. yeahhhhh.

cZAH- it just sucks cuz its new, in a week or 2 itl be exactly the same.

peace.

15. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

^^^^word. I hear you. Old jiggaboo's don't like new shit. haha. As for the toy throwie thread, it does get ALOT of traffic, but I could never stomache the idea of stickying a thread that has so much horrible crap in it. I don't think toys should even do throwies... How many toys do you know that can do a good throw? Granted, yours are pretty fresh for real, but you post with the big boys too.
    I don't run this place no more anyway, so it don't even matter what I think about it. So long as everyone is happy.:D

16. b-boy

b-boy Member

Paint?

Yo all, I live in England, just started writing, got myself a blackbook, started sketching and I was just wondering where can i get paint, im 14 note? and where and whens the best time to write and just One more question, what should I do if im spotted by cops (sorry if there has been a thread on this, yell if you must, im used to it) thanks.

17. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

paint-steal or get someone over 18 to get it, actally dont even get paint onless yoo hav a chill spot or are good at sketching
    best time- early am for hot spots, whenever for chill spots
    cops- depends

18. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

New handstyle battle
    Word-Buenos Aires.
    Due-When I get 10 entries.

Mod-Edward"sezer"Hands, PM me your entries.

19. BombingSciences Bitch

Hmmm are you from england, geks? no. www.monstercolors.com

thats where i get my paint, use your parents credit card and say it's for an art project at school or some shit.

Or if you live anywhere near birmingham there's the shop 'the bench401' or something like that. There's a few shops in london too but i'm not quite sure where though.

20. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator