Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ChadOne

ChadOne Senior Member

Sake - I like that background on the first one, but you should try to keep all the bars the same width and space out the K and E more cuz they are kinda hard to read.

2. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

wwillis try to fix that shaky hand and when u kinda mess up go over it again to make the lines smoother
    sake try making the E more spaced out instead of it being nehind the k i like everything except for the last 2 letters

ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i309_bobthecow173_Picture677.jpg
    crits?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  3. 775SakE

775SakE Member

hey stigma that sketch is pretty cool but heres my 2cents...
    1. i dont really like that effect that covers all those parts of your letters
    2. it definitely needs color maybe adding it to the effect or letters would change my mind about liking the effect.
    3. it would look a lot cooler and flow more if you made all the ends of the letters flow at the same direction if you know what i mean? like the left leg of the R, the left leg of the M, the bottom of the I, the bottom right leg of the K. idk if you understand me but make them all go to like one point instead of the left leg of the R going completely sideways and the right leg of the K going twords the bottom middle of the page.
    4. im not feelin the middle part of the M idk try somethin different.

But idk thats my opinion but ur bubbles drips and 3d look great man keep it up

4. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

i'm gonna be the one to call this one?

OhSnap bite

A and P forsure, the attempt at his colouring style is a giveaway

5. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

looks pretty generic to me..

6. idk401

idk401 Senior Member

did you use white out to cover up your mistakes???........ thats a big No No!!

7. RaveCat

RaveCat Member

Sake: Looks rly cool, but i don't like the extensions on the top S n E, idk myb they're little 2 long? Or changing the directions and position of one o them? Just doesn't flow for me... I like the bottom one, dough.
    Stigma: I like the letters, just myb crowded bit? Myb loosing some of the effects?

aimg3.uploadhouse.com_fileuploads_5844_5844833_holder_c913edf59f9f967b5181c8b8910b046a.jpg
    Crits? Besides the horrible pen control :)

8. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  9. kringe

kringe Senior Member

How the fuck are you gonna call a bite on that shit? It's a god damn straight letter. Fucking retard...

Everyone in here has to do SIMPLES.

10. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

If I was trying to color a piece like oh snap, there would be about 10 more colors. As far as the lettering, it's basic two or three bar structure with some very light extensions, not exactly a style you can pinpoint to one person....

But whatever, if you want to call it a bite, I really don't care. It's a piece I'm probably not going to develop anyway, so it ends with that sketch.

11. PREA672

PREA672 Elite Member

12. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

Sake work on simps
    Prea, i think the P is too small in comparison to the R and i dont like that right extension from the A, but it looks pretty good

13. PREA672

PREA672 Elite Member

14. thepekins

thepekins Guest

im trying to find a new name. Royal just doesnt work for me. I was thinking of rote. My best letters are a,r,e,o so im trying to think of names with those letterrs any suggestions?

15. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

its looking like a whole new batch of toys. people learn straight letters, lose the random bends and twist and learn the basics. ARROWS ARE BADDD!!!!

16. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

^This

17. PREA672

PREA672 Elite Member

this guy makes me roflcopter

18. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

19. drOping

drOping Senior Member

20. drOping

drOping Senior Member