Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. saucy

saucy Senior Member

so what is the best advice to avoid police attention if i am walking around at 1-3oclock in the morning with cans in a neighborhood like community were almost all places are closed by 8 or 9..... ive been out befor and chilled underneath a junglegym at a park and the cops went by like 3 times and flashed a spotlight over the park... i think that is just their routine though

2. Jase

Jase Senior Member

haha, umm see cops coming before they see you coming? just keep it like 1 or 2 people

I dress up as a uni student

I have 1 of those man bags there sweet great for bombing cause it doesn't look suss and its very easy access to paint, makes you look like a homo though

3. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

dont look suspicious around residential areas if possible walk through allies and shit cause neighborhoods are full of snitches and blockwatch and shit and at 3 in the morning cops got nothing better to do

4. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

nah, allies arent always good to walk through all the time, me and a buddy of mine walked to threw one once and a cop pulled us over cuz they thought we were doin graff, it mightve been cuz there was a lot of graff there before cuz some walls were greyed but other than that i still prefer walking threw them rather than walking through neighborhoods cuz they are full of rats

5. x{parkour}x

ya but if someone sees you cannin walls and they call the pigs after you and they givem your description, since you look like a homo the cops will be on your ass in no time lol

6. tre tre

tre tre Member

pigs have a whole bag of tricks and even more assholes with dicks, if u dont want to get caught just simply answer each question carfully or book as soon as u see tham but the best way to not get caught is go bombing with a girl and us the ol date excuse.

7. rel

rel Senior Member

I'm a girl... i guess i have a lesser chance of getting caught than guys?

8. x{parkour}x

yup, you do

9. dfg

dfg Member

word, having painting friends that are girls helps immensely.

10. Hoki274

Hoki274 Senior Member

A way of not getting caught is having ya, a low profile, but also u can serch how to put spray paint into another can, like AXE, etc. It works really well if you get busted.

11. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

only until they spray it or you spray it and get paint spots on it

12. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

ya ...........got busted at school....dont do it there .....F u k c the school

13. Hoki274

Hoki274 Senior Member

Hey after reading this article, I f-ing love US. If ur out bombing, tagging or watever, a police man does not have the right under the 4th amendment in the U.S. Constitution (this sound lame, lol) to check you unless he has a really good reason. It acualy helped me a few times believ it or not.

14. Hoki274

Hoki274 Senior Member

hey 1 love, wer'd u do it at school to get busted?
    just tellin u that u shouldnt do it at school cuz like at my school a cop cam and checked every kid until they found dis 1 stoner dud that had dun it on the back of the school

15. rel

rel Senior Member

what, hoki, did you say some shit like "You can't search me. The fourth amendment says.."?

i wanna know. you know.. just in case. :p

16. Hoki274

Hoki274 Senior Member

when a cop says he wants to check u, or w/e say under the 4th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution he does not have the consent to check you, or else it would be a violation of your privacy.

If you tell him dat hil think u graduated from harvard, and a cop can only check u if he has a really good reason or a warrant.

17. rel

rel Senior Member

i see.. alright. thanks.

I've always wondered what kinds of weird stuff you could say to a cop if you got caught to confuse him so much that you leave him standing there speechless while you run away.
    Like..

Pig: Stop right there!
    Kid: .. TARTAR SAUCE ON YOUR NIPPLES!
    Pig: I-- Wha?--
    Kid: -already gone-

Just speculating. :D

18. 5Funerals

5Funerals Senior Member

hahaha im gonna have to try that one.

19. Hoki274

Hoki274 Senior Member

heres what it says

Amendment IV

[Persons and houses to be secure from unreasonable searches and seizures.]

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

20. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member