Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef with people in your area.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Jun 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

if you want anybody to take you seriously as a graffiiti writer than you cant back down from a fight. fuck someone up or get fucked up but dont be a bitch and pussy out like 90% of people

2. bowchicabowow

bowchicabowow Senior Member

Number one stunna don't be retarted, ICP has nothing to do with goth kids. They call themselves "juggalos" and they're faggots.

3. numberonestunna

numberonestunna Senior Member

lol i dont know the difference. my bad....

4. freshair

freshair Senior Member

wtf is a juggalo

5. lolumad?

lolumad? Senior Member

a juggalo is a member of the most retarded "hip-hop" group ever, or a follower (a kid that listens to them) they usually turn to the pile of shit because they are losers in school with no friends; they think they are "to hard for life" and paint their face with paint because they have terrible acne. they are mainly overweight, white, male or female (juggalo, juggalete).
    they cant decide if they are goth or wigger, they are the scum of the earth.

6. GaZm13

GaZm13 Elite Member

Took the words out of my mouth. I didn't even have to say it. Thanks!

7. bowchicabowow

Haha we found one of the BBS kids!!! He lied to us when my homie ACRE found him, first he said he doesn't write nothing, but knew what we meant when we asked him what he wrote. Then he said he would tell us what he wrote if we promised not to go over him, he said EVOLE. ACRE gave him his number and "EVOLE" left. ACRE saw him paint something on a board in the tunnel they were all in. Reads:
    ABLE aka EVOLE:
    Acre is a pretty cool guy, stop the beef!

He then calls and says "are we cool?". We are now meeting up with them, stealing their paint and let them know why they shouldn't diss a piece with a tag. :)

8. Complex_one

Complex_one Member

There are a few writers by me, one whois work i follow is called nark and some faggot wrote on all his shit off this one highway.

i was so pissed for that guy

9. AEROSOL_FEEN

AEROSOL_FEEN Senior Member

fuck beef...cows be mad these days..

10. Bossman-

Bossman- Senior Member

im sorry but almost all of this sounds childish. if you need a definition of "Beef" please go download "whats beef". sure the guys dead and this song is old as the streets but common. these younger folk need the lesson (so it seems).

11. Bossman-

Bossman- Senior Member

not just graff but anything. seriously, no one will ever take you seriously until you prove yourself. even if you get shit kicked, take that beating. stand there and take it. next time youll be tougher.

12. bowchicabowow

What's childish about having beef with kids that diss respected pieces, and go over all your shit with trash when your are just up and coming?

13. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

There this punk-ass little bitch in my are who calls himself "TAP" He's like 12 and writes 'TOY' in giant letters over everyone's shit and is one of those d-bags that scribble rude things on the wall for attention. He never uses spraypaint anymore 'cuz he knows he can't write 4 shit, he uses a marks-a-lot to write. And he can't make bubble letter A's or P's, so he makes a poorly drawn T, scribbles it in for fill then writes A and P in regular shit-ass letters. The little fucker is only 12 and knows me name and family, so it's not like I can just fuck his bitch-ass up and throw him in the river or anything. What the fuck do I do in a situation like this? With a little punk-bitch 12y/o faggot that knows he can get away with it because he knows me. He's called the cops on plenty of occasions on anyone that does hit 'em or some shit, so I'll be fucked if I touch him. WTF can I do?

14. framin-It

framin-It Senior Member

its simple, new jacks will get lined. now, if your better then the person dissing you, you take that back and then you start beef. BUT on the other hand, if your worse then the guy going over you, let it be, you dont want beef with someone better then you, if you do, that guy will most likly diss everything you have and no one will ever see your improvment. ya see? beef is apart of graffiti, but olny when it is needed.

15. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Truthfuly... Dude, its not worth your time....... If he's toy he'll learn man. Its not a big deal.
    Just do you and dont worry about some Bumb toy.

16. Subconcious

I guess it's just part of the lifestyle, but everytime I go by one of my pieces and see his gayass tag written across it... I just can't stand it... I hate seein' something that I worked hard get scribbled out by this little punk who doesn't even know what toy means, you feelin me?

17. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

18. Subconcious

Suck my dick, garbage. WTF kind of fucking name is that, anyway?

19. framin-It

framin-It Senior Member

oops someone quick start and "how to deal with E beaf" thread.

20. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

Shut up you stupid piece of crap.