Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Passenger Trains Hit

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Lakai, Mar 26, 2007.

Share This Page

1. HairyPotthead

HairyPotthead Member

that shit is dope,how is it gay?

2. sickone

sickone Senior Member

im not really shure if its legal,,,, but im completly sure they use spray paint for almost everything! that train is done with spray paint only! theyre very well known thats why lots of their things are mostly legal! theyve been allaround the world! just google them and you wiil see how dope their charcters are!

3. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

you fucking retard have no concept off anything, how is not knowing who another writer is make you a toy and why does not like a fucking picture of dude on a train make you a toy, your a fucking retart kid, the dudes look like fucking computer nerds, and there shit looks like it belongs in a comic book, have u ever seen them do letters? its the shitty sao paul style that every one has tried to immitate, just because youve seen them in your shitty graffiti magazine does not mean they have any concept of letters. They know how to draw characters with spray paint so it doesnt drip... fuck you bombing science memebers, you think you know shit cus youve been to all the website

fuck you

4. sickone

sickone Senior Member

i dont know em from no fuking magazine!..im fuking brasilian! and yeah ive seen some of their shit personally, and yeah they got fuking letters! they just good at drawing characters! and whats wrong wif them looking like nerds, stop judging people by ther looks. look here you go with some of them letters!

View attachment 265494

View attachment 265495

and yeah i consider people toys when they strat talking shit they dont know about other graff writters.

5. vman

vman Elite Member

6. johndoe

johndoe Senior Member

7. .Lakai

.Lakai Senior Member

8. .Lakai

.Lakai Senior Member

9. asian persuasion

asian persuasion Member

OMG you guys are stupid fuks!...who ever doesnt know who this is, must swallow a knife !! this guys are probablly the best southamerican graffers ! OS GEMEOS!!!! theyre from fuking brasil and theyre the shit!!! just google them and you will see! ill post some just for you to know what greaft artists they are!

closer look!
    View attachment 269370

They are GRAFFITI WRITERS!

View attachment 269371

They even got their own montana cans!
    View attachment 269372

sorry for the offtopic, just couldnt stand the fuking toys! sorry! [/b][/quote]
    this is os gemeos commisioned wholecar in brazil. And its not the only one either. Quite a few have been done, by different artists as well.......

10. .Lakai

.Lakai Senior Member

11. .Lakai

.Lakai Senior Member

12. .Lakai

.Lakai Senior Member

13. .Lakai

.Lakai Senior Member

14. Fore!

Fore! Member

Amazing thread!!!

15. vman

vman Elite Member

16. Keep Six

Keep Six Member

how the fuck is a freight caboose a passenger train?

17. hightension

hightension Senior Member

You obviously aren't aware of the fact that caboose's are/were (back in the day) used on passenger trains not freight trains.

18. Keep Six

Keep Six Member

Actually, I'm well aware of that. Sadly, I don't think that caboose has been on a passenger train in the past 25 years, making it a gay ass novelty scrap train. Keep it live, suckers.

19. Neo

Neo Senior Member

Freights dont have a caboose.

20. Keep Six

Keep Six Member

Actually genius, they do. Although they are not used as frequent as they used to be, I still see a caboose on 2 of my local lines doing layup work.