Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips For Life

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by panic, May 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. InsaneSanity

InsaneSanity Senior Member

2. GEE-DOT-ONE

GEE-DOT-ONE Senior Member

not sure if its on here

but remember seein a shirt

"arguing on the internet is like the special olympics. even if you win your still retarded"

3. b3aT

b3aT Member

its been said..

If you want something badly, do all you can do to get it.

4. *MNR*

*MNR* Senior Member

here's a fact:

girls fuck you over in the end..

5. keenurkeenurkeenur

keenurkeenurkeenur Banned

LOL!

6. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

i was wondering if you guys can gimme some tips. haha. i was tagging stuff on my home and on my way home there were these 2 people that go to my school and they saw my face (i think, i was wearing a hat). i keep skating and 50 yards later i tag a box. then i turn the corner and tag another box. when im done i look to my right and the two kids followed me. i wait at the cross walk and as im going across i look back and see that theyre like.. touching my tag that was still wet. i think they recognize me cuz im like the only person in my area that has headphones that light up and i wear them every day. so im guessing they know who i am. they were high cuz as i was skating past them i smelt weed. sooo. should i not even trip about it or try to look as different as possible on monday at school? and to make this a useless post, a quote i live by is
    "go hard or go home"
    by i dont know who..

7. t-t-totally_dude

t-t-totally_dude Senior Member

unless youve got some crazy damage and are hot, dont stress that shit. find out in some slick way to find out if they do infact know and if they do tell them to chill with tellin people that was you. youll be fine unless your a king or have some fucked up spots

8. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

alright thanks man. i recently changed my name so i wont have to be worrying that much. i just hope they dont remember my face. haha. does anyone know if while your high, you tend to forget things easily, like random peoples faces? cuz i straight up skated like 2 feet away from them and i looked straight at them. i gotta be smart next time and check my surroundings before i write. anyone else have any input?

9. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

don't get down, get up.

10. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

if you get knocked down, get up again
    -chumbawumba

11. Skeggi

Skeggi Senior Member

No, but seriously, I always wear a bandana when there is a chance of being seen. If not a bandana, just rock your hood real low. How big of a town do you live in? I can get away with tagging shit @ busy intersections, but I live in abig enough city.

12. .00

.00 Member

1. If it doesnt make money, it doesnt make sense.
    2. Never get high off your own supply.
    3. Money over bitches.
    4. Push it to the limits.
    5. Never snitch. Show no mercy on those who do.
    6. Never drink from the mainstream.
    7. Never trust anyone. (was mentioned already)
    8. Never say never.
    9. Fuck keepin it real, or realer. Keep it right.
    10. Always keep your 3rd eye polished.
    11. Steal from the rich, and give to the poor (or the less fortunate)
    12. Learn to enjoy every hour, every minute, and every second. (as hard as that may be)
    13. Raise the bar higher then you can reach.
    14. Always be prepared for the wost possible outcome in all situations.
    15. Trust your own instinct. Trust yourself.
    ill stop here. off the top of my head. inspired from the spliff that i lifted in hell.
    16. Don't panic, its organic.

13. rekon

rekon Senior Member

dont shout your weed to bum puffing hoes, i learnt that the hard way :(

14. C-SONE

C-SONE Senior Member

If you wear headphones that light up like the above poster you deserve to be caught.

15. _Slur_

_Slur_ Senior Member

1. Listen to your music through your sleeve, with your hand to your ear.

16. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

i live my life by these:
    1. YOU ARE A FART AND I WANT YOU OUT OF MY ASS
    2. I ONLY DO STAND UP WHEN I HAVE A DRUNK AUDIENCE
    3. NO SUCH THING AS GOOD OR BAD ONLY SHADES OF IN BETWEEN
    4. THERE IS NO PAST,NO FUTURE,NO PRESENT,JUST THE MOMENT
    5. THE NAIL THAT STICKS OUT GETS HAMMERED
    6. To seek the truth is to understand reality, and to understand reality is to understand yourself
    7. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER,POWER IS KNOWLEDGE TO HAVE BOTH MAKES A MAN INTO A GOD
    8. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile[/FONT]
    9. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die[/FONT]
    10. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death[/FONT]
    11. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself[/FONT]
    12. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.[/FONT]
    13. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep[/FONT]
    14. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive[/FONT]
    15. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Security is when everything is settled. When nothing can happen to you. Security is the denial of life.[/FONT]
    16. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Life resembles a novel more often than novels resemble life.[/FONT]
    17. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Life is not a spectacle or a feast; it is a predicament.[/FONT]
    18. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']A useless life is an early death[/FONT]
    19. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.[/FONT]
    20. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.[/FONT]

17. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

1. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact[/FONT]
    2. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem to be more afraid of life than death[/FONT]
    3. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Everything has been figured out, except how to live.[/FONT]
    4. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans[/FONT]
    5. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The mystery of existence is the connection between our faults and our misfortunes[/FONT]
    6. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The universe is transformation; our life is what our thoughts make it[/FONT]
    7. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood[/FONT]
    8. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']There was never yet an uninteresting life. Such a thing is an impossibility. Inside of the dullest exterior there is a drama, a comedy and a tragedy[/FONT]
    9. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity[/FONT]
    10. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all[/FONT]
    11. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Life is a succession of lessons, which must be lived to be understood[/FONT]
    12. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Life is "trying things to see if they work[/FONT]
    13. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on[/FONT]
    14. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Lives, like money, are spent. What are you buying with yours[/FONT]
    15. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Life can be found only in the present moment. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life[/FONT]
    16. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Life is the flower for which love is the honey[/FONT]
    17. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save[/FONT]
    18. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give[/FONT]
    19. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Life is just a chance to grow a soul[/FONT]
    20. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years[/FONT]

18. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']1. [/FONT]No one dies a virgin, Life screws us all
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']2. [/FONT]In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']3. [/FONT]Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']4. [/FONT]When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']5. [/FONT]Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']6. [/FONT]When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']7. [/FONT]We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']8. [/FONT]I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']9. [/FONT]The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']10. [/FONT]The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']11. [/FONT]It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone -- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']12. [/FONT]Never frown because you never know who might be falling in love with your smile
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']13. [/FONT]Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']14. [/FONT]If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']15. [/FONT]True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']16. [/FONT]It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
    your friends[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']17. [/FONT]Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']18. [/FONT]Courage is not living without fear.[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
    Courage is being scared to death and doing the right thing anyway[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']19. [/FONT]speak your mind, even if your voice shakes
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']20. [/FONT]The brave may not live forever, but the cautious don't live at all

19. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']1. [/FONT]It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']2. [/FONT]There is no need to be ashamed of tears, for tears bear witness that a man has the greatest of courage, the courage to suffer
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']3. [/FONT]You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']4. [/FONT]The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']5. [/FONT]When a guy tells you that you're hot; he is looking at your body. When a guy tells you that you're pretty; he is looking at your face. When a guy tells you that you're beautiful; he is looking at your heart.
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']6. [/FONT]Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']7. [/FONT]I know I don't have the prettiest face for you to look at and I don't have the skinniest waist for you to hold, but I promise you, I have the biggest heart to love you with
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']8. [/FONT]Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']9. [/FONT]Memories are perhaps the best gifts of all
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']10. [/FONT]A boy doesn't have to go to war to be a hero; he can say he doesn't like pie when he sees there isn't enough to go around
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']11. [/FONT]Suicide is killing the one person you can actually change
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']12. [/FONT]The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
    It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']13. [/FONT]I would rather die on my feet than continue to live on my knees
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']14. [/FONT]It's better to die fighting for freedom than to live life in chains
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']15. [/FONT]Sometimes people[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
    run away to be alone,
    but sometimes they
    run away to see
    if you care enough to follow them[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']16. [/FONT]Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']17. [/FONT]Everyone seems normal until you get to know[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
    them[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']18. [/FONT]It's hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen ,but it's even harder to give up, when you know it's everything you want
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']19. [/FONT]Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']20. [/FONT]Every great man was thought to be insane before he changed the world. Some never changed the world. They were just insane

20. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']1. [/FONT]War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']2. [/FONT]love is like war....easy to start... difficult to end... and impossible to forget
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']3. [/FONT]Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']4. [/FONT]Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak … sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']5. [/FONT]Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']6. [/FONT]Common sense is not so common
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']7. [/FONT]A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']8. [/FONT]You have to have a darkness...[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
    for the dawn to come[/FONT]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']9. [/FONT]In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']10. [/FONT]Being happy doesn't mean you're perfect. It just means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']11. [/FONT]Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']12. [/FONT]Never regret anything because at one time it was what you wanted
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']13. [/FONT]Those with a clear conscious have a bad memory
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']14. [/FONT]Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']15. [/FONT]Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']16. [/FONT]And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
    17. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']"we aint sellin drugs, or killin tha community...WE BEAUTIFYING THA COMMUNITY[/FONT]
    18. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happend.[/FONT]
    19. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']when you have gone so far that you cant manage one more step[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
    then you have gone just half the distance that you are capable of[/FONT]

20. [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']television feeds you lies[/FONT]
    21. To obtain the unobtainable you must believe the delusion that you can obtain it
    22. Karmas a bitch
    23. Hell catches up with everyone
    24. I live my life without regret, at one point its what I wanted