Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. chief

chief Senior Member

u ever heard of daim?

2. GrimeyScraper

GrimeyScraper Member

I'm doing a piece for a local tattoo shop and the space I am painting is 10 feet long and like 3 feet high. I have to fit 12 letters on the top and 6 on the bottom, TIGHT SPACE, thats what its good for.

3. SnowOner

SnowOner Member

can you take flicks? Cause those colors in that pic look hot.

4. ep si

ep si Senior Member

5. SnowOner

SnowOner Member

6. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

themsa tight carpet, G.

7. esirise

esirise Senior Member

hmm, are those like pocket sized alien cans or something?
    they look really small, even for an alien.

if so, whered you get it?

8. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

they are called pocket sized montana , they are not aliens just pocket sized

9. Protect_Ya_Neck

Protect_Ya_Neck Member

10. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9798/p1010072ns5.jpg

click for a bigger flick
    the blue stuff in the bottle is my own homemade hard to buff ink
    on the left are not condoms but rubber gloves

markers:
    the white: uni posca (waterbased paintmarker)
    the blue: mini otr paintmarker
    black: edding 800
    and theres a kiwi mop (the white/black/red thing) with grog
    and another shoepolish mop with my own ink

11. SnowOner

SnowOner Member

My dog was in the picture too but he left before i got the camera on my phone up :\

oh and esirise those are not aliens they are pocket sized.. [even though the black one says Alien on it...iono why] I use those for just tags when I go out without the sole purpose of bombing...like if im going out to a party with a couple of friends i cant exactly fit a 400ml can in my pocket and i dont wanna be dancing with girls with a backpack on (lol.. "Whats in the backpack?" "Oh nothing") so I just take the mini can and on my way home tag up :)

I need to get myself some chrome and maybe a green...anyone have any greens they favor over others?

I want to get some purple and pink cause i thnk those are some fresh colors :)

12. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

dat shit looks beautiful, all clean and shit!!

13. Sick!

Sick! Senior Member

14. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x159/vampireboy65/DSCI0120-1.jpg

my paint 3 of those alien cans are shit though my friend ordered the wrong ones and got clear shit not white so i trading those for white and i have two green alien cans in the mail coming.

[Broken External Image]:http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x159/vampireboy65/DSCI0119-1.jpg

two things of pilot ink 1 flow pen ink refill some stickers and my L.A. graff book ( that book is fucking amazing try to get it if you can) i also have nero and that hard to bufff ink coing in the mail

[Broken External Image]:http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x159/vampireboy65/DSCI0118-1.jpg

my markers 3 pilots green, blue, black, 1 pental white,1 pink flowpen,some decos for my black book, and two kiwi mops one filled with some of my homemade krink and the other some weird ink shit i made. coming in the mail i have 1 pink skaura thing its like a mean streak, and a hard to buff marker

15. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

otr products are shit.
    don't you remember tonka?

16. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

i know they are but i am getting them for free from a friend so why say no and i didnt know that untill i got my flow pen i hate that thing

17. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

yo lordloss,whered you get the pilot refill?

18. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

at the store in town where i buy my pilots they sell the refills every color bad thing is the store in localy owned i t hink there is only like 3 others

19. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

20. vortex

vortex Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8233/49883615qw4.jpg My Male Cans : Where I Was Livin We Couldnt Rack Female Cans Cause They Didin Have Them / Stock Them Where I Was Livin. But Now That Ive Moved They Stock All Cans Here Just We Cant Rack Em Cause There All N Cages So We Gota Buy Em:(

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007