Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. friedchicken

friedchicken Senior Member

life is what you make it, reality is how you choose to see it.

if you see something you want and you can't have it don't let it get you down, just make a plan and take it.

if your lazy, get off your ass.

forget the word impossible exists.

if someone is putting you down and holding you back, put them down and keep them there.

if you see no purpose to live, have something worth dieing for.

if it control's you, control it.

if your not free, get liberated.

crime always pays.

it's not about good or bad, its about what gets your goals ahead.

The trick to life is to be an addict, if your addicted to experience then you'll never want for anything again.

2. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

3. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

i had it and decided to use it haha.

ai40.tinypic.com_25u1ouu.jpg

4. Frantastic

Frantastic Senior Member

eyo.

i died 7 times. actually 8. that's why i only have 1 life left to live.
    don't trip. don't listen. just tune out dudes and duddetes. fuck ffaggots dog. no scapegoats, k guys? please. it kills your parents.

casp3r

5. nameless/cao

nameless/cao Member

you just described my life perfectly... worst grades but smartest student... i burned shit into my hand pretty much evrything u just sed describes my life also... never really looked for help from a female tho... always just seemed to cause more drama eventually ending in even more depression...

i dont have a job so YES i depend on my mom... im only 16 btw but anywayz evrytime i ask for new clothes she says "not enough money" ive had the same black tee's since last year, holes, faded, paint all over them and im forced to where them to school. yet she has the nerve to want to buy a fuckin boat, she just bought a new car, and if i want her old one i have to buy it from her for like 5000$ so fuck that and fuck family... shes stingy as fuck... and my dad is homeless and just went back to jail last week... i never really had a relationship with him since he was an alcoholic... i have a trust issue and i can never trust anybody so that makes it hard to get close to anybody... my family thinks im some kind of fuck up becuz i got arrested twice... im not lookin for a hand out or for any of you guys to feel sorry for me... i just put my story out there maybe someone can relate...

6. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Apparently, an ex-South Korean president was suicidal.

You aren't alone.

7. mtown

mtown Banned

8. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  9. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

i have the same fantasies...the thing is i usually get them when im not doing anything when im just sitting in my bed or something.to stop that what you should do is just keep active.do something productive and try not to think about all the shit thats happening.its not gonna stp the depression but it gets your mind off wanting to kill yourself.just keeeeeep yourself busy and stay around people who are happy.just talking to someone who has a good outlook on life and is just chill in general..it seems to rub off on you...but coming from someone whos been suicidal for a few yeas now i dont think your going anywhere anytime soon.ive had depression and anxiety for about 8 years now.

10. Devils_Advocate

Devils_Advocate Banned

man im not suicidal or nothing but i was eating too fast and almost choked to death on some cereal one time.it was just horrible.i swear that i saw jesus...

to all you suicidies...cheer up :)

11. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

what song is that

12. dior

dior Senior Member

last week was the worst week of my life peeps gave me so much shit and i failed a class and i already failed all my classes second qourter(sp)so if i dont get it up ill go to summer school i found that graff helps so much i bombed 3 days straight and now i feel alot better

13. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da...

14. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

then drop out and dont stress yourself while youre young, get your GED in your early 20's

15. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

It's sad to know that most of your friends don't give two shits about you, or maybe that's just me. Im getting sick and fucking tired of being used and taken advantage of, people are shitty friends and shitty people. No one cares. I need to get on some serious anti-depressants, drama is just unescapable.

16. staone

staone Senior Member

i thuaght about killing myself before because i hate were i live and am like confined here and i cant do what i love most graffiti and i fucking hate school am tired of school i dont wanna kill myself anymore but am just depressed i act like am good when am around my freinds but am truly not and the only reasson i am posting here is because no one knos me and most likely will never kno me but idk i just felt like saying how i feel

17. dior

dior Senior Member

agreed i need some real friends

18. TaxThis

TaxThis Guest

i was in a the hospital for a week for sayin i was gona, dont say ur gona unless ur accully gona, its fuckin hell in there, tehre is accully sick ppl and fuckin crazy ones. you only live once, i dont think anyone should end it on there own, even if u do wanna hit the heavens.
    just think behind every dark cloud ther is a sun, let graffiti be that sun!

19. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

this is ironic, one of my friends did this the other day.. left behind two baby girls and a wife

20. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

dude, medication won't do shit. Been on it, tried to do myself in, yada fuckin' yada.
    The only person that can stop it is you. To me, depression was always my problem, the way i viewed everything, and I guess i was incomfortable with my place in the world. The thing that helped me was just realising, that yeah, the world sucks, but I can have fun with it, and I can't necessarily change anything, I can just make the situation turn to my advantage. Eg; Computer crashes finishing an essay, tell the teacher it did that, get an extension and do better. Fucking win out of a crap situation. dwelling on the past is pointless, thinking to the future is Ludicrous, because you don't what will happen. To accept something for what it is, deal with and turn it to your advantage is the most freeing experience in the world.
    devils advocate:Fuck off and die. Show some fuckin' empathy you weak streak of shit.