Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. makjuyet

makjuyet New Member

Celebrity White Teeth

all effect are create in design software i want to say all pics are good....

Celebrity White Teeth

2. zennegen

zennegen Banned

3. Ovel&TheJetts

Ovel&TheJetts Senior Member

I would pick LSD over mushrooms any day of the week. Its friendlier, believe it or not. To me anyway.

Mushrooms always put me in that space of my mind that I don't wanna be. You know. Thinking about shit. Being a fucking bum...not having a job...losing my girlfriend...just shit you don't wanna face. You CAN pull yourself out of it...but I don't like having to force my trip in the right direction.

Not always! Sometimes, they can go really good. Sometimes, you just have a really fun time, and its awesome.

However, I've never had the introspective terrible time on LSD that I've had on mushrooms. Its always fun for me 100% of the time.

This guy knows whats up!

Ever try mescaline?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  4. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

If you can get acid, do it up. Be ready though.

The Badlands suck, man. Just gotta' have a positive state of mind before going into the other realm. It's all about about the setting. And mindset, of course.
    Mescaline? I wish. Pfft. That stuff hasn't been up this way in 25 years from what I hear. I know it's somewhere. I'll find it. I love all psychedelics, but I try to keep it natural.

5. streetology973

streetology973 Senior Member

dip a blunt of sherm with 2 crushed perkasets in codeine :) crazy high you cant even move.

6. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

I always thought of sherm as some redneck trailer park type shit for people with nothing to lose, no thank you sir.

7. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

do acid! but be ready to have your mind blown. definitely better than shrooms, altho they'll always have a special place in my heart, but what o+j said was right... sometimes you get into that crazy introspective shit with the shroomies and it can go bad if you're not in a positive mindset, but i've always been able to steer myself back on the path to positivity. but if you dont have a strong mind then you wont be able to pull it off. then again if you dont have a strong mind you shouldnt be doing any drugs to begin with

8. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Fuck smokin' Sherm. If you wanna' get high, drop acid. Eat a quarter of mushrooms. Fuck, you wanna' get high like that, sniff PCP. Half the Sherm sticks out there ain't even dipped in real PCP. It's formaldehyde. Ew?

9. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

10. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

Sherm is PCP.
    It isn't actually formaldehyde, they just call it that.
    Formaldehyde wouldn't get you high.

11. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

The term 'embalming fluid' is often confused. I know up this way, some cats straight up dip cigs in Formaldehyde. People are stupid. Real PCP, liquid form or powder form is rare up here. I've heard people talk about getting 'Sherm', like weed that's dipped. I've never seen it. All that shits rare here. I'm pretty sure smoking real embalming fluid would be worse than smoking PCP, lol.

12. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

I love mushrooms...I tap into such a dark place. I discover the neatest things when I eat them. Idk man, I feel like they're a tool, not a drug..if you have the right experiences. I get super spiritual benefits from my trips.

13. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

Well they're in town. ;)

14. streetology973

streetology973 Senior Member

sherm were im from is embaulming fluid

15. Werse

Werse Elite Member

I knew a guy in Chelsea who used to get high on pcp and fight moving cars. Goooood times.

16. DonRawr

DonRawr Senior Member

Yeah shrooms are good, people usually bitch about bad trips but that tends to happen with any drug when
    a) you dont eat anything
    b) bad mood
    c) cold weather

My psychology teacher was telling me theres this place here in Mexico that gives you shrooms in a quesadilla and you get a donkey trip around this deserted area and apparently you get these fucked up trips and see amazing things and shis.

17. Decide

Decide Senior Member

shrooms are relaxing as fuck ..driving is even fun

18. SAID

SAID Moderator

neil patrick harris shit right there

19. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

i take it he lost finally?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  20. /DaNk\

/DaNk\ Member

I was doin some xanny bars one night with the homie an he whipped out some sherms an dipped one fully in pcp, shit was drenched in it. He took like 1 hit an gave the rest to me so i just faced that shit then downed a 40oz. FUCK THAT... all i remember is i woke up in my bed not knowing how the fuck i got there an my brand new piece was broken in like 15 pieces in my pocket. Shit was so gay, fuck pcp it aint even worth the high.