Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. nerd+_+

nerd+_+ Member

Hello. I am new to the forum. I have been a graphic artist for many years for many companies and realized one day that I have boxed myself in pretty tight with graphic design. I needed a new outlet. So a few months ago I started designing for wheat pastes and put them up and a little bit of painting. I hope to learn a lot more seeing how I am definitely still a Toy.
    Right now I am on a superhero kick with Superman and batman pastes.
    Hope to speak with a lot of you!

2. Megadope

Megadope New Member

I'm megadope (just a name for the site ) but yeah I've just recently got into painting and I'm loving it I can't stop drawing on everything I get my hands on so yeah looking forward to a lot of tips an trick to keep doing what were doing.....

3. cincygraff

cincygraff Member

yeah how do we post a thread about a certain topic and get people to comment on it?
    for example i would like to post a thread or forum on rollers about bucket paint anything about using or doing rollers so what do i do?

4. HazeTng

HazeTng Member

Hi there ,Hazer ,writing for almost 4 years

5. Shell703

Shell703 Senior Member

So i'm not exactly new- but I'm thinking using the name ABUSE maybe ABUICE
    ...any comments, critisisms, suggestions or feedback??

6. Little j

Little j New Member

♦ hello everyone...my name is littlej...i am from BURMA and i am fourteen yrs old.....teach me...i am just a beginner.......if you want to contact me.... add [email protected] i want to be a friend with all of the graff masters...! peacE!! :cool:

7. dawg1232

dawg1232 New Member

What's up all? I'm dawg1232(just for the internet). I'm so new to this it's not even funny. I don't have a name or anything and I definitely can't use my name on here. Too many people would know who it is. I'm really interested in this, though, and I can't wait to start!

8. CRIS 3F

CRIS 3F Senior Member

Yooo whats up i write CRIS or CR new to the fourm not the store though :)

9. A-Rok

A-Rok New Member

Hey all, I go by A-Rok, don't know why, somebody started calling me A-Rok in about 2004. Anyway I've been writing for a few years, and now I'm getting into stencils and bigger stuff.

Cool forum.

10. JLINK

JLINK New Member

i just tried posting a thread and it's not showing up... Did I do it correctly or does it take some time for it to show up on a thread... I'm new to the forum and don't want to get kicked out if I posted the same things twice... Please let me know.

11. Wicker

Wicker New Member

Wick checking in with my first post.
    I've been writing since 1986.
    Still sloppy handstyle after all these years, but it's all mine.
    Keep it gritty!

12. eskeR

eskeR Member

Hey guys! I write Esker, and I'm super excited to be a part of the bombing science community! I've been writing graffiti for over four years now!

but for real my style is really nontraditional and abstract. i like to put studio art in the street.

13. eskeR

eskeR Member

yo i was thinking about eventually making an alternative graffiti thread. so not like classic graffiti with throwies and burners and all, but a thread with wheat pasting, stencils, abstract pieces, etc. so i guess like a street art thread. styles reminiscent of people like dr. hoffman, borf, daim, invader, bo130, microbo, buff monster, flying fortress and so on. and dont get it twisted im not challenging the artistic value of traditional graffiti in any way, its my roots 100fuckin%. so wachall think

14. 07moj

07moj New Member

Ohai, I'm new.

15. AMM518

AMM518 New Member

heyy im new here. looking to learn as much as i can from the talent on here. :)

16. blubbercolors

blubbercolors Member

17. DEATH NYC

DEATH NYC New Member

18. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

good job kids. This forums dead. Bring it back, post up

19. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Esker, that thread has already been done. Everybody else, start posting pics in the appropriate threads. When I say appropriate, I mean the TOYS threads. You might think your new piece is dope, but it's not. Toy threads. Post pics, get crits, give crits, and don't be an e-thug.

Edit: Oh and Blubbercolors, GTFO! You shitfuck sellout! All you guys do is throw a can to a few celebs and take their pictures before they even know what they're holding. Go fuck yourself.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  20. REDjacket

REDjacket Member

I'm about to place an order for 22 cans of Ironlak :D i can't wait to get it