Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. P A N D E M

P A N D E M Member

2. uber-lulzzz

uber-lulzzz Senior Member

Yo fuckmcnasty i've use that stuff aswell! some decent stuff man! although like you said some colours dont cover over darker colours!

3. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

oh oh and the fatcaps they sell are a fucking joke, other than that its easily as good as the overpriced brands

4. uber-lulzzz

Yeah true mate!! Anyone else traveling this year? Anyone thinkin about it.. ?

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

6. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

7. uber-lulzzz

nice one monkey!! what ya gonna do with the cash.. new camera gear?

8. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

well as im looking at 3K from the papers alone, im tempted to invest it all into my new car...it needs welding and a respray...and i want to engine swap it etc...so imnot sure what im gonna chuck the money into...i might buy some more camera gear but to be fair i dont need it so i probably wont...either way its gonna be around 5-6k including the money i should get from that jon enoch bloke who stole the photos!

9. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

lol i knew there was a reason my mums paper gave me deja vu the other day

10. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

Did somecunt just steal your photos and make up the story or did they actually ask you to write something ?

either way fair play for getting into the paper! hope you get as much as possible from the cunts :)

11. uber-lulzzz

YAS! flights for berlin are sorted!! Cannot fuckin wait!

12. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

you been before !??

fucking class city.

make sure you go to tresor. bang-a-rific man.

13. uber-lulzzz

yeah ive been man, keep going back for the subway! still haven't had a finshed panel.. hopefully that will change this time! completely different spot..

berlin to vienna to prague back to berlin.. gonna be a good trip!

14. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

basically the guy jon enoche stole my photos and said he had copyright to them...obviously he sent them to the papers etc, probably got paid for it...yet now im sueing him for breaching copyright and purgery or what ever it is...and im still invoicing the papers for using my photos...im in a win win situation to be fair :)

ALso berlin thats pretty dope! i missed out on a trip there last year through being skint...im hopefully gonna try get away this summer to belgium for some panel action...

15. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

im gonna twitter fuck the cunt right now.

16. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer mat do it if you want...dont say its from me, or send proper abuse...just question that you have seen the photos elsewhere on my blog etc...he has already said so much shit over facebook to me...im taking him to court for sure...

17. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

but with your blog, where he found them i assume, and the other things you admit to (royal mial) tunnels etc, to take any of these people to court, you would lose your anonymity, and sure then be liable to be prosecuted? dno im pretty drunk but with the nature of the activities i wouldnt have thought you8 had a leg to stand on...

18. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

19. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

Everything well mostly everything i get up to is just civil trespass. So even if it went to court it wouldnt come to anything. So im safe there! I sent all my invoices today, I should be paid with in 14 days! Cant wait haha!

Anyway fuck sika hes a gay brass monkey...check my blog, got some fresh posts up!

Got a few new writeups, and some more photos! will have more posted over the weekend to! Please check it, leave comments etc will be appreciated!

http://www.partoftheplan.org/2011/07/rip-kilburn.html

a2.bp.blogspot.com__Dp4_pixNiaU_ThXC3DQnaxI_AAAAAAAAAIA_pZqSjMGfYgQ_s1600_1.jpg

a4.bp.blogspot.com__vH4zPfTYz5c_ThZTCp3nuRI_AAAAAAAAAIc_VKIXCOk1OVI_s1600_2.jpg

20. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

suck my big black willy monkey
    :p

also, my blog is ghettofabulous and deserves self-promotion everywhere i can