Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Being Paranoid?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by "Jedi", Mar 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Burton679

Burton679 Member

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  2. Mayers89

Mayers89 Banned

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  3. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

Im scared to shit to bomb

4. RXcamo

RXcamo Member

My problem is Im too paranoid. I've been out quite a few times and not had this problem.But since I've been caught twice in like 2 months,i get sketched out when a car passes because i think its a cop car or someones gonna jump me :( I hate being paranoid

5. cresnt

cresnt Member

Today was my first chase. I was scared as fuck while being chased, but you know. It was still fun as fuck

6. krate631.abq

krate631.abq Senior Member

Eh the only time that I was ever chased was like a week ago. I got off the bus(city) on my way to school and it was just kind of sitting there for a while and so I said fuck it and did a quick tag on the side with a magnum. Overall I think I should be more paranoid.

7. toop

toop Senior Member

just gotta suck it up

shit happens ive been arrested painting a chill trackside drain yet ive had plenty of chases n shit where i got away

8. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

do bath salts with spray cans duct taped to your hands and poles in your sleeves so that you can't spray yourself in the face. it makes it real easy.

9. tom

tom Member

I don't know guys, I think I'm just to young for this kind of art. I really love street art, I work hard for my big stencils but it seems that I can't get away with them. Btw, I'm 15 and in the past months I have spent lots of money on MTN cans but I haven't done anything special with them, apart from one or two tags. I really need some help, every fucking time when i tried to put a stencil on a wall I'm just to scared to be concentrated enough to do a good and beautiful work. I live with my dad, my mom works in another country and if my dad finds that I'm doing things like these... I don't know... I don't think he is going to be too happy, once he was a cop too. I live in Romania btw and here the law isn't too harsh for graffiti, if you get caught in ''action'' ... probably you're going to get a fine but not a very big one, the maximum you can get is something like 150 bucks (500 RON in Romanian money) so no jail or community service or something like this but I'm so scared of being chased by the police, what if they drive me to the station... will my father be announced ? I know, I know... this sound like I'm just a stupid toy searching for cool things to do, but I'm not. I work with passion on every damn stencil I cut. Please guys, give me some advices. Or should I wait till I grow up a little ?

10. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

you should quit this aint for you. scared of being chased, you dont have legs you cant run or something?

11. SENDone905

SENDone905 Senior Member

If you can rack, then you can paint at night.

12. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

Im like paranoid as fuck before doing it, but then when I start tagging I turn off my brain and concentrate on my tag & my ears. I get like addicted after doing 1 tag and simply have to do another one.

13. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

Im 15 too. And I actually didnt want to mention it because I thought I would get comments like: F off, kid!
    But, if you are scared to do it alone, take a friend with you. I feel like way better when Im not alone. I live in Germany, so I will get a 120USD fine for a tag which is like 15x15cm big, and up to 30 hours of community service (Friend of me got caught doing a little marker tag). If you think you are too slow, believe me, you are WAY faster while you're scared as fuck. If you still think you wouldnt make it, then how about you just go jog for 10 minutes everyday? And, as far as I know, Romania is just like Bosnia. People dont give a shit as long as you dont do it on a religious building or on their property. I dont know how tall you are, but if you are as tall as a 18year old you can wear a black hoodie while going out. People will most likely become scared because they will think you are 18 and stuff. Just check how you feel comfortable. Getting caught is a part of it, we all knew the risks when we first did a tag or whatever.

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

15. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

the risk of getting caught IS the best part of going out and doing that stuff.

16. no-sleep

no-sleep Senior Member

17. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

I love you too :)

18. wolfgang2142

wolfgang2142 Senior Member

Im 14 and i've been writing stupid ass toy shit with markers since I was eight and started spray cans last year.

19. wolfgang2142

wolfgang2142 Senior Member

Got caught the first time I went bombing, I was compltly disorganised I hadnt even drawn what I was gonna write or decided where. I was just walkingg down this street with my friend and we were such dumbasss cuz it was during the day. I tagged one wall in this alley and did another on the next building about 15 ft away. My friend was the worst fuckin look out. He didnt tell me when this dude started walking towards us until the guy was less than 10ft away. We both fuckin blitzed but it was in the winter in montreal and the ice was slippery as fuck so we both slipped and the dude tackled us. He held onto both of our shirts and took pictures of our tags and called the cops. It took them a fuckin hour to show up. We waited for an hour in the freeaing cold. I was 13 and didnt have any ID i look alot older than I am since im tall (14 and 6ft) and when the cops showed up they decideed they didnt have to speak english to me so when I fumbled around saying my birth day in french they got suspicious that I was lying. Luckily I didnt have any weed or a knife cuz they patted me down. they didnt even cuff us tho. Eventually they took us to the police station and after pretty much asking us all the same shit they asked when we were in the car they let us go with a warning and told our parents. So im kinda paranoid.

20. Foo

Foo Senior Member

Get someone you trust and have them be a lookout.