Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Plan-C

Plan-C Senior Member

haha i was just wondering because i saw some guy rolling with tobacco and i figured it made it burn better or something.
    ive never rolled a j before.
    have rolled tobacco though...not the same thing. lolz.

2. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

If you go half and half with a grape swisher you'll be in heaven

3. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

essentially, it is. sans lolz.

4. Plan-C

Plan-C Senior Member

what do you think is better? (directed at everyone)
    bongs, pipes vaporizers, blunts?

5. Plan-C

Plan-C Senior Member

meaning the contents, not the action.
    lolz

6. el Matador

el Matador Member

1.) bongs for a nice smoke and is second most potent way of getting high with thc.
    2.) vaporizers: To taste the essence of the bud you are smoking it makes regular bud feel like Hydro your first time inhaling the vapor its like nothing you would imagine first hit gets you high.
    3.) Pipes: pipes are a very conservative and healthy alternative if you do not have the money to invest in expensive toys such as the ones above.
    4.) Blunt: are good for the go or just hanging out with the guys. A more traditional way of smoking.

7. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

Different smoking devices for different locations.

A spliff, (tobaccy and weed cig/joint), burns well.
    If you use rolling tobacco, not cigar/blunt tobacco it's pretty good tasting.

But we smoked 1g with top rolling tobacco (had kief in it-2gs) and it was so harsh i skipped outta rotation for a turn. I NEVER cough, ever when smoking 2.5' s. This shit tore my lungs up.

So I smoked morning blunt by myself.
    Roach with me and friend.
    2 bowls with same friend.
    1 fat bowl with 3 other friends.
    Said harsh blunt with 3 friends, and a good 4 sec. chug of some cheap ass wine.

I was pretty gone.

8. Plan-C

Plan-C Senior Member

totinos pizza rolls.

9. yall heard of me

yall heard of me Senior Member

another good idea i just put sum shit like that it seemd like little grasshopper looking things on em and little slugs i think imma just put insectiside
    wish i had some of those nugs

10. yall heard of me

yall heard of me Senior Member

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2461_3726395426_2551a6aa25_b.jpg
    seperated from my patch i think it might be a male what yall think

11. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

How do you even expect us to tell with out a close up?

12. Blitz411

Blitz411 Senior Member

Man, I want to start growing....or smoking for freee.

13. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

That plant looks like its a young adolescent male. Well, he doesn't feel like a male. He was born a hermaphrodite, with both genitals, but after the doctors and his parents decided he should be a male, he was left with only deformed male parts. Now that he's going through puberty he hasn't felt like a male. Deep down he knew something was wrong, and he became a social outcast. He finally talked to his mother about his feelings, and she broke the story of his birth to him. He was seriously distraught and ran away from home. Now he wanders, searching for an answer, and a meaning to his life.

In other news, I JUST GOT NEW WEED! FUCK YEAH!
    (Can you tell?)
    I'll take pictures soon.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  14. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

huh?
    (excluding bubblers here)

15. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

1) Bongs are not the most potent way of getting high with THC. Vapes are. Bongs are second best because the particulates are filtered in the water and the smoke is cooled. It's the least harsh way of smoking weed.
    2) Yes to taste the bud you need to smoke it. Yes it makes mids feel like heads, but thats because you're vaporizing far more THC than with burning it. Inhaling the vapor IS like nothing, because theres no ash from burnt plantmatter in the vapor, its just THC. More THC = higher high. Vapes are the best way to ingest THC.
    3) Pipes are the healthiest out of the two remaining alternatives to Vapes and Bongs, so that doesn't mean they're healthy. You are not filtering the smoke at all so you inhale all the plant matter particulates in the smoke. This is what makes smoking unhealthy in general, but its far less hazardous than tobacco cigarettes.
    4) Blunts and joints are the least healthy way to smoke marijuana because not only are you inhaling the weed smoke, you are inhaling the paper or tobacco leaf smoke, which is even more plant matter.

16. Tony

Tony Elite Member

unhealthy as they may be, joints are actually the second most effective way of getting high (unless someone stands there and lets it burn away...)

thc is vaporized when you burn it.. being a waxy sort of oil, it cools down and solidifies sticking to the inside of the bong or pipe (along with tar ash and a whole shitload of other things to make resin).. when this happens in a joint, the resin goes back and coats the rest of the weed and the paper, and then gets burned again, and the process repeats until you have a tiny resin coated roach

... its really not a huge difference in the end though :D

17. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I agree with that. I forgot about the smoke solidifying on the glass or further down the joint/blunt. I think the would make pipes healthier, but joints/blunts more effective? Depends on which allows more shit in your lungs

My new candy:

ai223.photobucket.com_albums_dd274_vagrantone0_Window.jpg

Don't know if its a dank strain or not. I'm not really good at judging or describing a high. I just get high.
    But its pretty.

18. el Matador

el Matador Member

i was including it in my d with bongs.
    i know vapes are healthier but i like smoking and bongs are funner than vapes.
    vagrant thats some dank cheetos much?

19. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

fuck cheetos
    its my roommates birthday
    yummy vegan baked goods and hitting the bars tonight!
    But yeah its good stuff.

20. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

Vegan baked goods? My freinds a baker. Bacon cake was his best invention.
    They look nice buds.
    Cant tell how potent from the picture. Break a bud open and get a close up. Often curing takes off the outer trichromes :(
    Either or. I would do it. Fun fun fun Mc fucking fun fun why cant i sleep.

Pipes, like all bowls, hold in and acumulate heat in the bowl, making the smoke hotter.
    Joints. I would only go for Hemp paper now, its just nicer i suppose. I really like bob marley rolling papers. Or Canuma or smoking papers. I got a load from a store that shut down cheap. I always go for hemp papers...
    I think pipes may be the teenyest bit worse for you.