Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Olick

Olick Elite Member

omg im hurt. a guy on the internet is talking shit using word enhancers.

actually. man to man.

why are you posting in the toy forum?

u knol...ur so great n all.

2. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

oooooooooooh. you got me ALL FIGURED OUT. good job. BUT i never been knocked. i dont have any TUDE about me being a bad ass writer, i know how good i am an not. i know i suck ass. but im better then you :p and im poor, i dont preach, ur still a bitch. haha. i bet ur getting all worked up over the computer sitting there thinkin ur the shit all pissed off like a lil cow girl. but u cant do shit. i can say whatever the fuck i want.
    wont care if i get banned. OOOOH NO THEY BANNED MY COOL GRAFFITI ACCOUNT :( haha what ever. how often do u get on here? i bet u get on EVERY DAY an check it every half hour for "CRITS" haha.
    ur shit talkin still aint shit.

my big red letters r cool arent they :)

3. Olick

Olick Elite Member

nah just annoying.

if ur so godly like you claim. and say were nothing but online graff wannabes.

then wtf are you doing on this forum? shouldnt u be out "gettin up" like train\

oh and man. if u could read. youll realize no one here really talked shit to you. its only you up in ur high n mighty chair.

4. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

but Mr. Yourright, my chair is broke....an im on this forum havin some fun. i gotta do something while im stuck at this house. aw yeah tahnks for calling godly :p haha. ur stupid. ignit stignit stupid bitch. oh yeah IM SORY mR. BOSS SIR, ILL GO CLEAN OUT YOR TOY BOX RIGHT AWAY MR. SIR

5. Olick

Olick Elite Member

yay im beefing online!

well in todays society. we call your kind shittalker.

ahhh. a rare breed. usually fearfull when in safety but extremly shy around real human contact. i wonder why ur not out tagging when ur stuck at home. its obvious u just beat ur mother whenever u want.

btw is that you in the pic?

6. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

im not at my house. but thanks for hurting my feelings, im not shy at all. wonder how u figured i am? i dont beat my mom. her boyfriend does that. yeah it is me. thats my gangsta gangster hardcore dont fuck with me picture. haha
    this is the part where u diss me holding a gun an call it fake, or how i look like a mexican. lol lets see what u got..

7. Olick

Olick Elite Member

nah i was gonna say pull the trigger, but nice try though thanks for playing.

wait. so ur not at ur house.
    but ur talking shit online.

then wtf are you doin? i figure if u have the time post on a forum while ur not at home then dam u need something better to do.

8. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

but if i pull the trigger i cant piss ppl off..... :p
    there is nothing better to do. but thanks for letting me share my pain with you. i really think alot of it. so like what the fuck do you do on this site. i dont see any posts of ur flciks. just a bunch of bull shit talk from you. FUCK GRAFFITI. keep it as small as possible.
    oh if ur as down an hardcore as ur making ur self look ur more then welcome to shoot me in the head. i live in rapid city south dakota. ill be waiting...

9. Olick

Olick Elite Member

aww shit we got a comedian.

1. ur not pissing anyone off. theres a difference between annoying and anger. were more amused by you.

2. ur so hardcore why dont you should urself ull get so popular with ur "homies"

3. i dont post pictures in the toy forum. actually i dont post pictures at all. look in the tools n tips thread and youll my posts.

4. i have the same question for you " i dont see any posts of ur flciks. just a bunch of bull shit talk from you." hey look, u just contradicted ur self.

5. how am i making myself hardcore? please. explain. im not gonna defend it. im straight up asking when have i said i was hardcore?

6. pussys use weapons. u should kno that. guns just mean u cant fight for a man and need a chunk of metal to defend you.

7. do you really think going "hey bitch heres my adress come and get me if you want" do you think people would actually do it? u kno. maybe u wanna be hardcore. shit i can do that to. fuck, u wanna talk shit say it to my face in sandiego california.

there. i said it. am i hardcore?

10. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

ur lame. fuck yeah ur hard core. i dont wanna fuck with u no more man. scared the shit outta me!! for REAL! no i dont NEED a gun, but they sure r fun. its a world gone mad.
    but ur a scumbag... ill be back tmrow to talk more shit.

11. Olick

Olick Elite Member

aw man. im sorry u thought im hardcore. i cant handle myself u kno?

and what happend to the red font? u dont sound like ur pmsing.

12. Zase

Zase Senior Member

hahah word i only had a molotow 600 and the rough 500 black they where not ment for small stuff

13. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

aye yo! FUCK MUSE!
    FUCK OLICK!
    AND FUCK ZAVE! he's dope..
    im back bitchs!! what the fuck you chumps gonna do. get off the nuts of the writer your biting an get ur own shit down! swagger jackin mother fuckers!

14. Olick

Olick Elite Member

ur the one whos talking shit. remember? u go outside and use paint for once. why dont u put us in ur sig? u seem like you want the whole internet to kno GCS YFS are better then you.

i mean...u are posting in the toy forum. what the matter? ur shit aint god enough.

pink now?

15. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

hahahaha! yfs better then me? hahaha thats fuckin awsome. theres only like 4 heads in gc better then me, out of the 50 heads they have. i go outside an use paint once? lol I THINK U MEAN U TO LEARN TO HOW TO SPEAK LEARN TO TALK, hahaha. oh shiiiit son! you are a dumb fuck. stupido el taco-o bitcho.. ur god damn right pink! itll be green tmrow. :p

16. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

i bet your gonna go tell a big bad monitor huh. lmao. hahaha. AMUINS PICKIN ON MEEEEE! BAN HIM PLEASE!

17. Olick

Olick Elite Member

lol shit someone has jokes. ur pretty much rambling the same bullshit over n over agian.

can you post flicks of ur work?

I THINK U MEAN U TO LEARN TO HOW TO SPEAK LEARN TO TALK

can u translate.

18. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

my bad. i dont speak "stupid shit" but i tried, i thought if i spoke ur lingo u would get it but whatever. look for me on myspace u fag. AmuinOne.Dem-Wits.. ILL BE WAITING. HAHA where the fuck r UR flicks at? or do u just get on here do a fuck ton of talkin an bite everyone? haha that soounds like this fag LANE..... bitchs.

19. amuin-gcs

amuin-gcs Senior Member

shit. i forgot to change my font.

20. Olick

Olick Elite Member

hahaha omg man u are such a clown. i kno this doesnt get into ur little empty head but dam man. u need to learn about shit talking haha. theres nothing anyone can say thatll make u realize what a dumb fuck pussy you are. shit, anybody could use ur words, all ur doing is throwing lame ass insults at people.

U ONLY post in the toy forum. what does that tell me? well ur fuckin toy. u dont post pictures. and you just turn my phrase around by saying "where are you pictures" and then you acuse me of biting? shit ur a fuckin retard. i feel sorry for anyone who knows you in person. ur mother must have commited suicide.