Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

fucking christ.. im not even going to fuckin bother.

and smoking it with a torch lighter is bullshit. ive done it with both and got the same efffect, one a regular disposable and one a torch. same effects both way.

2. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

i looooooooove salvia

i thik the world needs to accept that it affects everyone differently, no 2 people will hve the same trip. some will love it and some will hate it. i dont sweat or bug out i just get really peaceful and ave experiences.

i'm so sleep deprived right now.

3. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

if you want those feeling gobble some shrooms

4. DaBluntHead

DaBluntHead Banned

Id like to smoke some purple kush thats actually PURPLE.
    i was wondering if anybody knew where i could find codeine based syrup without a prescription in canada???

5. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

yeah it was fucking trippy as hell. i had to tell myself outloud "dude, you're alone! You're the only one here!"

I agree with twotimesfive. Salvia gives me a huge hotflash and makes me sweat like crazy. I even took Biz's advice and planned ahead by wearing loose fitting clothing to let my skin breathe but it didn't help.
    The discomfort of being so hot and sweating outweighs the 10 minute high. I decided last time not to smoke it again but I was bored and didn't have any weed so I thought i would give it another go.
    I used a regular bic with my homemade jugbong

Not to mention the stuff tastes horrible.
    The strength of the extract may make a difference in the effect it gives people.
    I was smoking 60x
    But yeah it could totally effect people differently.
    Sorry Anti, but i'm not a fan.
    I'd rather just smoke weed. And if i want visuals i'll try shrooms. Anyone have any bad side effects with shrooms?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  6. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

nothing i have ever had was necessarily qualified as a terrible side effect.
    one time i had a really strong trip and i had taken them at 9PM and couldnt get myself to sleep because i was so damned happy. i ended up trying to watch television and alternated that with hiding under a blanket in the dark, but it was like i was just going to another world. and my sheets felt so effing good. i didnt end up falling asleep until about 5AM.
    that was the only time that i had a bad experience. but how bad does that sound?
    being too happy and having amazing feeling sheets?

7. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

This is true^ You just cannot smoke salvia in a joint, in a bowl the temperature is maintained, all you need to do is maybe take a larger toke burning it harder if your not feeling anything.

8. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

doesn't sound bad to me, unless you had to get up for work or school or something at 6. lol

Jug Bong!

ai223.photobucket.com_albums_dd274_vagrantone0_other_20pics_jugbong.jpg

Due to the large diameter tube inside the jug when you toke this beast it sounds meeeean because the bubbles are larger.
    The bowl is some steam fittings or something i stole from work. I have a pipe screen in it cuz the inner diameter is rather large. the bowl is removeable for cleaning and sits snuggly into a nut. the inner tube is glued to the cover of the jug, around the nut. The outer tube is poked through t cover and glued to seal. There is a choke on the back (right side) of the jug.
    I think i may try and tweak the inner tube.. maybe by cutting some holes into it under the surface of the water to reduce the size of the bubbles..
    Some people have a hard time smoking with it. You need to draw pretty hard, and hold the flame just right or the rush of air into the jug will blow it out.

9. EnvisioN

EnvisioN Member

my friend made a bong just like that one, except his hose is alot longer. it hits like a beast. but yeah you have to light it just right or else it will blow out.

10. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

sorry,

get real glass vagrant :p

haha jk

11. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

looks like a mighty fine smoke.
    still waiting for my bowl. should be here in a week and a half possibly.

12. swich

swich Elite Member

13. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i was working on a glass setup, but thought of how to construct the jugbong at work, found parts for the bowl, and made it in like an hour once i got home.
    my glass bong has been put on hold until further notice
    until then i'm satisfied with the jug

14. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

That jug might not be the prettiest thing but you can just tell it's quality and probably hits like a champ.

Update on mine: Got fired and I just glazed the bottom portion of it, working on the other top two layers tomorrow.

15. SAID

SAID Moderator

[Broken External Image]:http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/smek_2007/PURPLEKUSH1.jpg
    Already posted this awhile back, thought it was pretty fucked up!
    *Stolen from throwups thread

16. iPwnF00lz

iPwnF00lz Senior Member

Thats the second image when you google purple kush, so you didn't really steal it from the throwups thread, they just used google.

17. SAID

SAID Moderator

Okay.
    Stolen from Google.

18. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

vag if you gota 2nd jug like that and some extra tubing you could make that bitch double chambered. lol. *crowd begins to chant* dooo itttt doo ittttttTTTT DOOO ITTTT. THEN it would sound like a beast. lol

19. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

yeah i was thinking about adding an ice chamber on top when i started building it but i didn't have a good enough container. I was hoping to use like a peanut butter container but i must have recycled it.
    its pretty bamf though

20. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

When I listen to Buddah Lovaz by BTNH, I get contact high.

If I'm already blazed, I get higher.

True smokin' song.