Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

abor i like that but your R does look like an A
    zarb thats a coo style but round the top of your A. that point throws it off
    janek nice as always
    sqwint your progressin nicely

ai521.photobucket.com_albums_w335_jokster004_STP60036.jpg
    crits?

2. Zarb

Zarb Senior Member

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  3. crystalmeth and abortions

crystalmeth and abortions Senior Member

zarb- thats dope but whats it say?

first time painting in 6 months, drew it out like 45 min before i painted it. F n T are raped. but any improvment suggestions?
    ac1.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images02_81_l_71b5dee545494b8e9f7ad727b73e9860.png

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  4. Fury

Fury Elite Member

If I were you, I'd blur out the face.

5. crystalmeth and abortions

6. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

yo abor you'r letter sizes are gettin bigger an bigger i have the same fuckin problem jus draw it out a fuck ton and be very concious of the size even draw out 2 parrallel lines at the top and bottom and keep the letters between other than the sizeing looks hot

7. Abor Rudest

Abor Rudest Senior Member

i do it on purpose.

everyone on this page (aside from that guy with the clown face, no offense) is looking clean, keep it up.

8. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

i don't pay for shit either but but i care about my markers + it looks awful and when you blow it up that big it's just highlighting the flaws

i don't usually beef but i could burn your ass so shut your mouth faggot

9. crystalmeth and abortions

abor, offense none takin, cuz i did that shit pitch dark n first sessiion in 6 months... and its the only actually painted throw on this page... smoke your ass any day

10. Abor Rudest

honestly, thats probaly the only thing on the page that shouldnt be painted. i wasnt dissing you, but youre not burning anyone with that broke throwie.

11. Abor Rudest

also, be right back. ill be sure to take a flick to shut you up.

12. crystalmeth and abortions

hah. yo me with a pen n a pad will burn any yer shit... like i said..... pitch dark, just gettin can controll back... was a dis... cuz every ones was clean cuz its done with a pen or a pencil...oviously. im guessing your like 15? 16? painted a real spot like once, if that?

13. JustChillin

JustChillin Senior Member

um you used 1 bar for all your letters and then busted out 2 bars for your r? only letter that looks clean in the whole thing is that A. Your G looks nothing like a G, the only way I could somewhat tell is because Im a graffiti writer. That handstyle looks wack also i would keep practicing it to find flow.

14. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

You're a clown, and nothing you say is ever valid.

Leaks- The G looks exactly like a capital G. the R being open and the A being closed is a little weird, I'd try to stick to one style. Something about the T bugs me, but I don't know what. the E is a little small, but nice. Your Hand is fine except for the T being a little small.

15. JustChillin

Your a fool and you need to get off your knees. By saying anything i say is invalid but then going around and pretty much agreeing with what i had to say in the first post about the R shows how wrong you are also. Good job making yourself look like a dumbass. If you don't agree then explain to me why the R and the A look "weird" together.

16. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

Dawg, if you knew how to read, you'd realize I already explained why they look weird together.

That G is simple as fuck. Ray Charles would be able to tell that shit was a G.

The hand is nice and simple too, definitely not "whack".

Oh yeah, you used "your" wrong, you were supposed to use "you're".
    Good job fucking your shit up and making YOU look like a dumbass.

Battle me or kick rocks, kid.

17. JustChillin

so then if your agreeing with part of what I had to say then that must meen you are invalid as well. Maybe i was wrong about the G but you cant say that handstyle doesnt need work. The A doesnt match and the T looks a little uncomfortable and doesnt fit. It also looks like he was a little insecure and unsure of what to with that E so he boxed the top and rounded the bottom.

nothing else to say right? so you had to point out a grammar error that no one or I cared about because its the fuckin internet and people dont give a shit how they type because its a forum not a class essay. i would be glad to battle you. not because I think im better than you but just because I have nothing else better to do at this time at night since im not gonna be writing for a while.

18. Abor Rudest

worst throw ive ever done, shitty cell phone flick, ass of a can using a stock cap, fucked up my own r, no shadow, and its still better than that shit you posted. if you really want to take this further and make more of an ass of yourself, ive got no problem doing a throwie battle with you.

ai31.tinypic.com_30js19j.jpg

19. crystalmeth and abortions

20. crystalmeth and abortions

yo u suck abor. straight up.. did u run to your garage n throw that there to prove a point? thinkin of me every second? looks like shit... ill take it further til u mail me all ur paint caps n markers cuz ur bout to quit... how old are u?