Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The First Time...

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by FRZ, Jun 17, 2008.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

first time I had sex with a bitch i nutted in like 4 minutes, shit was tight. Never called the bitch again

2. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

when i started i did a throwie with crappy flruoresent rusto and a walmart can on a camper by my house when i started doing stuff with markers i did this realy big tag on the outside of a bathroom stall in a buffet and right when i left the bath room the chinese guy who works ther walked in and yelled he dident think it was me though

3. GiseleB1984

GiseleB1984 Member

The First Time

I think you can guess what Im gonna say here

I NEED that fuckin figure and it would arrive in time for my B-day

Name your price- my address is now 92 instead of 90 on the same street- well work it out Bro, DAMN I hope this works out

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

5. AXILY

AXILY New Member

me and my mates have a Little "gang,team,crew" and we was going to tag up the place but some one was already tagging and we ran in there and scared them off and we just went over it all , btw i am a toy i only started 5days ago :)

6. Graffape

Graffape New Member

my first time was on a wall in the center of some huge abandoned buildings and a abandoned factory , was writing ''shit'' with outline first and after that the fill. When i was done suddenly a guy ran to my direction with a crowbar and gun and yelled some stuff to me , i ran for my life but that was when i was like 8 and didnt write yet.

7. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

one of my first times bombing i was hitting my school with my friend wearing bandanas and our hoods were up so the cams had nothing. i went over to the tennis court and did a few throw ups to finish off a can that was almost empty. after we finished i rubed all the finger prints off and threw the can over the fence into the court. at that time there were a few cars driving by and one of them slowed down but kept moving so we hopped a fence to leave the school and we see the piggie lights less than 100 yards away so we just booked it running about a mile down a wash behind my school and then we ditch all our stuff in a bush and walked down the main road and then nothing else happened. i went back about a week later a got a can and a marker we ditched and so far i have been fine.
    not funny just my first time almost being caught

8. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

I got to here and realized how retarded this was.

9. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

i agree i was stupid

10. earf

earf Senior Member

i wrote on the back of a sign with a king size marker at night...
    the next day i realized i had covered up a VOMET tag (one of the most famous writers in ATL)
    i was like SHIT what if we get in a tag war haha

11. Hylite

Hylite Member

I got a funny story. So it wasn't the first time I bombed but it was one of the first, only the second time i wrote on trains. I got i really nice outline with a pretty sexy fill, and as soon as i put on my cap to finish my letters the train started moving, i wasn't about to let this become a waste of paint so i had to run along the side doing my letters, I ended up seeing that car again later in the night so i snagged a pic.
    photo (18).JPG

12. Beko

Beko Senior Member

first time to really bomb.. i know theres a lot of things to work on but i think it's pretty good for my first time!
    DSC_0072.jpg

13. Captain Zombiee

Captain Zombiee New Member

My first time i hit two shit tags at the skate park and then i tryed to do one under a bridge but my paint ran out and then a cop rolled up like 20 feet away from me he could see my homie but not me haha but he was just sitting there watching for the drunks at the bar that was hella close since im just standing trying to get the last bit out

14. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

i was about 7 and was getting a haircut and wrote on the seat "RED" because the ink was red and i got like grounded or something haha

15. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

the first time i picked up a paint can i tried to spay next doors trailer and didnt know the cap was facing me and sprayed myself in the face but the first time i acually did a throw up illegaly it was on my trailer parks office and for some reason they knew it was me and i got the shit slapped out of me but they didnt have proof it was me so i got off

jfk stencil.jpg

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

17. SKOG

SKOG Senior Member

i hit up a geico billboard my first time on a busy ass road where i had to jump down every few seconds because i thought every car would call the cops on me.
    anyway first throwie so we all know how that went

18. SKOG

SKOG Senior Member

i hit up a geico billboard my first time on a busy ass road where i had to jump down every few seconds because i thought every car would call the cops on me.
    anyway first throwie so we all know how that went, fill was shity outline wasnt very clean 3d was aweful. but hey, progression is why im in it

19. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

The first time I did graff, I was shit...BUT fuck it, Im gettin better ;)

20. CallMeFred

CallMeFred Senior Member

From what I've seen so far.. No you're not..