Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips And Rules For Stores

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Brian Peppers, Apr 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. spiltink

spiltink Banned

ok so i went to the place and put a can in my jacket and walked out

and my friend said he heard someone on the way out say "hes got something"

??

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

what you should do, is go to a shopping complex, with like a wallmart, lowes, and homedepot all in the same area, take a car or something to stash all your goods. Go in and pick each one, $25 at a time, then just do it over again. $25 + $25 + $25 x __ however many times you jack from the same stores in a day. it'll add up quick

3. GraffLife

GraffLife Member

Don't rack from Home- Depot. The alarms go off if you steal spray paint. Wal Marts don't go off for spray paint. I always rack from there.

4. bdubb

bdubb Member

theres this little art store in my town and they've got some ironlaks i really wanna get my hands on but they're all locked up in this fucking cage in the back... any ideas on how to get in there?

5. spiltink

spiltink Banned

well you gonna need to get prepared for this

first you need to get into the store unseen normally i clime through the roof and crawl along the ceiling with my spider ability (noone ever looks up so dont worry and also you can see down girls tops so i usually masturbate before the next step)

now you need to rapelle down and carefully snatch the guards keys and repell up then you make your way to above the paint section and you rapell down and use your selected cutting tool (dont use a thermite charge it melts into the cans in side and makes it esplode and you die) i normally get some jaws of life or maybe a jackhammer i usually put both in my pocket so i dont have to choose (i will post pic) because bolt cutters are too suspicious if you get caught climbing on the ceiling in a wet suit with bolt cutters.

then when you chop open the paint cage (chop it all in half not just the mesh you have to release your rinocereous to make a distraction while you attach a hook to the paint cage and drag th whole aisle to your hose!!

the tool used for opening the cage
    a3.bp.blogspot.com__kVBIKsx0ZqQ_TFFpw9KY8oI_AAAAAAAAGtA_ZTVowklV46k_s1600_X_tractor_Combi_3.jpg

i normally take two just in case

you will need to carry a air compressor with you but its not that heavy

or you could get them to open it for you -.-

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  6. GraffLife

GraffLife Member

Home depot's alarms go off for paint. My friend and I went rack and it went off for him, then, I walked out after him and it went off for me. They didn't chase us or anything. There were no people by the door. This ALWAYS works for me. If you're racking paint, start texting before you get to the alarms, if the alarms go off, don't look up, keep "texting". I racked paint from Home Depot twice and the alarms went off both times. I did the "texting" trick and it worked both times. Walmarts alarms don't go off for paint. I rack there every weekend. Does anyone know if Lowes' alarms go off?

7. bdubb

bdubb Member

@ spiltink would a lion work instead of a rhinocerous? a lions all ive got

8. geargff

geargff Senior Member

Go in with a mac 10 and grab them.
    Nah but Joanns is pretty good. Rusto, Painters touch, sometimes AA. No censors, only old workers.

9. Fang

Fang Senior Member

@GraffLife idk if Lowe's alarms go off, but workers cant follow u outside so if they do just run for it

10. JesterSmile

JesterSmile Member

I know from experience that if you steal/rack from Office Depot they WON'T call the cops if you are under 18. I got caught with about 20 or so sharpies in my pockets. Office Depots typically have a lot of people just walking around. I was dumb enough to try to steal with only 2 or 3 customers in the store. I know Target is pretty easy to steal/rack from. Oh and if you do steal from Office Depot they won't ban you from the store. Yet I still haven't been in the place since. I don't think Michael's has a very goo security system. We have one right next to Target. Connected really. And they are all oldish people who work there. And I have had many friends who are still on probation after stealing from Walmart. All of them are 16 or around there. All under 18.

11. Fang

Fang Senior Member

Hobby Lobby doesnt have cameras so i rack all the markers i can carry from there. And at Lowe's, employees cant follow you out of the store.

12. m aster of seduction

m aster of seduction Member

13. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Take a basket from the front of the store. fill it with paint. leave. 3 easy steps.

14. m aster of seduction

m aster of seduction Member

nono nooo you cant do that theyll see mee

15. BennyBoii

BennyBoii Senior Member

what i like to do when i rack markers is when i'm walking out ask for a job or an application and they don't bother to search you, or you could just call someone when your leaving and the staff will not stop you, or what my friend does is bitch about being late for a haircut or something

16. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

yeah as if. like they're not gonna search u or get sus after u keep going in and not buying anything.

17. Colors

Colors Banned

has anyone done sticker swaps? like taking the sticker off of $1 colorplace and putting it on the rustoleum and paying for that so you get alot of rusto for cheap? because i want to try this but i want to know if it actually works and how long it takes to replace the stickers

18. PETER

PETER Elite Member

most store policies they have to see you pocket an item to approach you, but most of them won't stop you if you just keep going due to safety issues. if you fill a basket of paint at Walmart or Lowe's or something when it's busy you can go pretty much unnoticed until your at the door.
    COLORS: use self check out. take one dollar can and whatever. just keep ringing up the dollar can.

keep in mind stealing is illegal and I do not condone criminal acts.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  19. must.bomb.chicago

must.bomb.chicago Member

idk if it is totally true, but here in chicago, most stores have policies that prevent workers from chasing you out of a store for shoplifting. But if the store has security, they can chase you down! This policy is probably in place to prevent workers from going on some heroic shit, then getting the shit beaten out of them once turn the corner

20. AGEKTOHIO

AGEKTOHIO Member

in my town all home depots cameras are fake, so my dude and i went into the place with backpacks, he got in one of the display showers, with the bag open as i grabbed about 16 cans of rusto and handed them over the top of the display shower and we rolled out. No sensors went off.