Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Busted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThugGrapher, Nov 9, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Have you ever got busted?

1. Yes

38.7%
  2. No

61.3%
  1. nosnhoj zitro

nosnhoj zitro New Member

Ive never been caught.
    can they get you for just having paint on you?

2. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

if you're underage.

3. fuqqdiqq

fuqqdiqq Senior Member

4. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

yes it is having paint and being underage they can arrest you...i dont know if this is true everywhere but i know in NYC you can get arested for paint and even broad tip markers

5. meRlin68

meRlin68 Senior Member

twice, once for graffiti w/ my lil crew but only fines n wasnt that bad, other time was 4 an unrelated violation (never did ne jail time for either tho)
    ive ran, hid, dun allve that wen i think im cot but it usually turns out 2 be nothing

6. faime

faime Senior Member

ive gotten busted pretty much the third day i got into graffiti i iwaz hardcore i tagged for like four hours and day (in the summer)taqgged a skool some fool caught me

spent two months putting up stickerz to get more confident

ive benn seen bombing so much though

7. flosone

flosone New Member

8. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

i went on probation at 17 and ive fucked up so many times since then im still on it, three years later. hopefully done with it all nov 13 this year, fingers crosse3d.

9. CombatGuru

CombatGuru Member

weeeellllll . . . . . specifically no. Do they have prints from a can you left behind, a sticker, stencils, the painted surface, etc? Have you been booked for a previous graff-related offense? Are you out past curfew? Did you just come from a run and you have paint splatters, etc on you? No? Then just say its legal and you're just going home or to a friend's house to paint on canvass or you're going to a legal wall. They technically can't do shit. UNLESS you live in a place such as NY, where the have bylaws preventing youth from having cans or markers with tips wider than 5 mm. Then, well, shitty for you. Move to Edmonton:p

10. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

got busted three years ago

11. EgoZen

EgoZen Elite Member

Nope, never before

12. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

i got cort last year and they had cctv of me lol
    but atm im coming close allthe time i keep getting chased and shit

13. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

I've been arrested...still waiting to see what exactly is gonna happen, I think theres a pretty good chance I'll get all the charges dropped, they really fucked up, I didn't paint anything when I got caught and I DID NOT fucking admit to doing anything even though the police said I admitted to ALL the names on the building, when I actually didn't even do a few of them. Since I was underage though then anything I said before my mom was there can probably get thrown out as evidence...not like I even incriminated myself but coppers like to switch shit up and lie like crazy...they put on the forms that I don't have any known parents when my mom showed up on the fucking scene first time I was arrested (and only 'cause I got hurt otherwise they wouldn't have let her know what happened to me till the next day when I got released) not to mention the car, which they identified my by, was registered in HER name, you would think a detective can figure out that a 40+ year old woman with the same last name as the kid driving the car is that kids mom....

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  14. thelowendtheory

thelowendtheory Member

yeah..got caught today doing a throwup ..pretty gay

15. ENGULF

ENGULF Senior Member

yup it fuckin sux i was bombing and my dumbass friend was lookout of course he didnt say shit and i got busted

16. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

Nope, never been busted but then again Im more reserved, I go out once a week min but no more then twice

17. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

i have had to talk to the cops twice about graffiti
    never actually busted on it tho

18. THEfreerideKID

THEfreerideKID Senior Member

got caught last month as a minor, Fucking sucks so much, me and 3 friends all got away but the kid we took to take pictures (stupid idea) decided not to run. So he got arested and gave up all of our names and the cops came for us in the next couple days. 60 days probation, 25 hours of community service, Riverhead max security jail tour, counciling, and a couple letters. It has been an interesting experience because my probation officer is convinced that we are in a gang or a cult. The funniest part is the kid taking pictures decided it would be a good idea to take a dump on the train tracks, paint it green and take pictures. The cops took his camera and were so confused. Moral of the story is; don't take more than 2 people, don't paint in plain sight of people during the day, make sure your friends will run or not give you up, and don't take pics of your shit.

19. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

PLEASE tell me that kid got his ass beat?

'n if your scared he'll turn around and get your ass for assault, thats what bandanas are good for, but obviously don't let him see you again in the same gear you had on painting.

I don't know, thats just me...I'd probably set him up 'n rob him, if he says anything about it bein' you I'd just be like "hahaha, you got jumped? haha KARMA bitch, but no it wasn't me so don't even act like that after you fuckin' snitched on me, don't talk to me."

20. THEfreerideKID

THEfreerideKID Senior Member

the thing is that he has been a very close friend for 3 years and he's on my bus every morning. Most people are shocked that I still even talk to him, but he's pretty much my bitch forever now because of this.