Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Members; Start Here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Jul 12, 2008.

Share This Page

1. hela

hela Member

Hey there.
    So yeah, I'm really new to this. Still draw on paper mostly, whenever I put something up on some walls it looks terrible.
    But shit, practice makes perfect?

2. IrishDrifter

IrishDrifter New Member

Hey, new to the site, I tag Fodo in PDX. Any Portland or Seattle writers hit me up. I'm in the process of making a book and I need more artists. more details in a PM cause I'm on my way out the door right now. Cheers guys!

3. IMAFREAKINGBEAST

IMAFREAKINGBEAST New Member

hey guys im new to graffiti and got my blackbook allredy to plan but i still need markers can anybody help with good fill and outline markers

4. stronglikebear

stronglikebear New Member

Introduction bull.. Blah blah blah.
    Hopefully I can learn a thing or two from insight or whatever

5. eipe

eipe Member

Whatsup? I'm new here. I don't take things too serious.
    Ya.

6. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

Hi guise, can someone help to change the freaking background to white? i cant read this...

7. FooBaby89

FooBaby89 New Member

Hello There, I'm new here, how ya doing?

8. pigy113

pigy113 New Member

i joined today and i need some help learning how to enter different battles. a little help with that onigashimas

9. Rhythmic

Rhythmic New Member

Hey. I'm new to graffiti and street art.

What should I start doing? I have some notebooks and have been sketching when I can. I also have some ideas for me personally of what I want to post around town once I get to that point. I have some stickers coming in from USPS, and I'm going to make some very simple stickers with some pictures and stuff I've been working on.

Anyone have suggestions on what I should work on in order to get better at tagging and graffiti in general? Just looking to get started in the right direction.

Also if you have any questions just ask.

- (RHYTHMIC)

10. KillahChop

KillahChop Member

Hey everybody, lurken this ish for a while now, finally joined, still a toy though haha.
    One thing thats fucken with me though, how in the fuck do I post pics ?

11. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

^you hit the button that looks like a picture in a picture frame on the tool bar in the reply box

12. Falpha

Falpha New Member

Hey guys, I'm new to the whole community of graffiti, I've been tagging for a couple months and figured that seeking wisdom from some sort of elders seemed like a good call. This looks like a great thing you've got here

13. hiddentrout

hiddentrout Member

Hey yall, i'm new here. gotten a few supplies from BS over the years. Looking forward to sharing / learning. Been bombing for a while but still always trying to improve ( my style isnt quite where I want it yet )
    If theres any seasoned veterans on here who could maybe give me a tip of two, send me a PM. Thanks

~sLeePeR[cent]

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

15. millie

millie Senior Member

this damn thread is retarded

16. millie

millie Senior Member

alright well first of all umm go to the store and rack some and then rack some markers then draw the most fucked up characters evrry and put a tag next to them then make a slap pouch and put in ur back packet at all times make a few the same and just slap em every where

17. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

you sir, are the retard

18. Minus-Style

Minus-Style New Member

New to the shit but actually serious.
    I've been doing some stencils and other scrub stuff so far though I'm looking at getting into throwies and all that real soon.

19. snot_streetart

snot_streetart Member

My name's Samantha, and I'm a 17-year-old tagger. I started a few months ago under the name of 'Snot, meaning "it's not" and my initials (SNT; snot was a nickname as a child). My art revolves around the third eye and enlightenment. I also make photography :) I use acrylic markers and stickers at the moment, and I would like to get some awesome tips and tricks from veteran graffiti artists. I reeeeeeeally wanna learn spraypaint tricks, and I'll be starting paste-ups soon.

20. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

^^where in Houston are you from