Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

idk, but im not going there to find out...

2. notmikegiant

notmikegiant Senior Member

cans laying on their side to store, big deal or not a big deal?

3. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

not a big deal. at all. lol.

4. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

just tell them you write? how old are you? i dont see why they would care if you are over 18. they probably already know anyway.

5. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

lol all my cans are on there side, they gonna XPLODE>!?

...there are many reasons why parents wouldn't want their kids to write if they are living with them.. n I'm guessing this kid isn't an adult but yo if you are an adult tell your parents to fuck off and not look at your mail, or tell them its for your art shit or something... or get it sent to the post office and pick it up... or grow some nuts and don't be whipped

paint fumes suck

6. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

smuggle your graff supplies by putting em in your ass...works for me all the time.....

7. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Just order the shit, and when/if your parents see it just tell them you write.

Markers shouldnt be a big deal, if your young enough to be worrying about being caught by your parents then your young enough to own marker pens without arousing suspicion. At the end of the day graff is like smoking and drinking, as much as they might hate it theres not much your parents can do to stop you doing it.

8. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

Before ordering graff supplies order a footlong dildo ....anything shipped to your house after that will be less of a worry for your parents.

Stock tippin (doing graff with just stock caps) it anybody got any experience doin it n give some pointers if so.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
  9. MyTagNameIsDune

MyTagNameIsDune Senior Member

I know that there is a markers thread but I felt like this was a better place to ask this. I have tons of sharpies and draw in my blackbook, dhl stickers, and label 228's. I also have a sharpie king size and some sharpie paint markers (gold and white). I really like the paint markers, what brand do you recommend for paint markers that are good on stickers? Also, a lot of people say to also get some prismas. Should I get some or are the sharpies good enough? My supplies aren't gonna make me write better but at the same time I hate how sharpies fade in the rain and everything. Should i just clearcoat it?

10. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

rack some painters from walmart or if ur close to micheals rack some decos there the best or if ya got money buy some molotows....

11. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

12. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

Cool will do just left my cap stash last time I painted just gonna try and get by until I order some more caps.

13. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

14. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

stock tipping's the best way to gain outstanding can control man... there ain't no better practice. I've done well over 60 full color piece with stock tips, and I can safely say they're the reason I got my can control down.
    when you're a pro with stocks, everything else that supports interchangeable caps (ironlak, montana, belton...) is a piece of cake to handle.

15. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Those art primo female fats do wonders too, so you could fill with those and then use the stock to cut the lines to save you some time.

16. gost

gost Member

yo, how much area does 1 can usually cover, i've only done paper stuff really and some tags so i need to know how many cans i'd need to do something well

17. aiko

aiko Senior Member

Depends on if you're piecing, throwing, or just tagging. A can usually lasts you 2-3 fills on a normal sized throw, and you should carry a second around for lining. But you could tag all night with just one can. You're looking to do an actual big piece, I say come prepared. For everyday bombs, never carry more than a couple cans or so.

18. gost

gost Member

i was thinking about like a 3 foot tall by about 5 foot piece, prolly three colors(fill, then edge, then background stuff)

19. aiko

aiko Senior Member

bring 4 or 5 cans, depends on your control you'll have some left over

20. gost

gost Member

okay, thanks for the tips man