Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Criminal Records

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Scott, Jul 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SageOner

SageOner Senior Member

just got charged with Break and Enter, Theft under 5000, Disguise with intent to commit an indictable offense and possession of weapons for dangerous purpose.

weeeeeeeeeeee here we go again.

2. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

whats up woth the disguise charge? were you in a hoodie and shit with paint? i dont ge tit

3. SageOner

SageOner Senior Member

nah I had a mask on.

4. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

5. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

Case 1
    Simple poss.
    C2
    Criminal Trespassing
    C3 - going to court for now
    Felony Poss of Narcotics
    C4 - going to court for now as well
    Felony poss of narc.
    felony poss of narc. in school zone (mandatory minimum of 2yrs)
    felony poss. of narc. w/ intent to sell (mandatory min. of 5 yrs)

Yes I am a thug.

6. ARMPITOFTHEMIDWEST

ARMPITOFTHEMIDWEST Member

i made the chanle 6 news...dotn wana talk about it...class 4 fellon

7. Skumy420

Skumy420 Senior Member

haha im getting charged, got court on november 4th, msg me what you think will happen p.s. first offence and im on probation

8. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

how can that be your first offence and youre on probation. surely you have to commit a crime to be put on probation

9. wsjrzutcc

wsjrzutcc Member

10. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

my record is far from perfect, i have been arrested well over 20 times for graffiti now when i get stopped by cops at 3am and somehow they have reason to ask me for my name, they just need the littlest bit of proof and boom im going to court because of my record. first of all you shouldn't be getting caught in the first place, dont be afraid to RFTC (run from the cops) cops usually expect bombers to run so its not the same as someone who just assaulted someone running. ok but by some freak chance you get caught and have to go to court then you have to evaluate the situation. how many unnecessary charges did they add on? if they didnt add any then you are in good luck, whenever i get arrested for writing i always end up with at least 5 charges which 4 of them usually get dropped. you got charged with mischief under 5000 which isnt a very serious charge at all, depending on what you did the judge wont even have to look twice at your case he/she will probably let you off easy if its your first offense. but this is most likely gonna go on your record, sorry dude. just remember to be very nice to the judge and dont stutter and make sure she knows that you understand what you did was wrong.

11. ealkrab1er

ealkrab1er Member

Don't plea not guilty try to dumb down the charges

12. PURP

PURP Member

I got charged for felony invading/Reckless driving go thtat shit reduced to obstruction with a court app. lawyer

13. resin3

resin3 Senior Member

that sounds familiar...

14. resin3

resin3 Senior Member

ive been caught with mota on several occassions. more oft then not, the bitches in blue take my stash and tell me "Your lucky this time..". shit your lucky rpd dont drug test fucker..

15. resin3

resin3 Senior Member

mdop $500-$2000
    chucked a tire iron at ex's window trying to smash new bf. all i did was smash the passenger side mirror. Two years not reporting probation, $1700+ in fines, dom. vio. classes, and all other sorts of shit. it dont pay to break the law......ang get caught of course hahahahahahaha!

16. meatgrinder

meatgrinder Senior Member

Not to sound like an old fuck, but a criminal conviction will fuck you for future employment, try your hardest to beat the charges.

17. millie

millie Senior Member

some bull shit ^ i got 120 hours for my first graff charge

18. "ONE!"

"ONE!" Banned

all this is bullshit what the police of chicago gave me

1- home invasion, age 11, 6 months in juvi
    2- possesion of 3.5 gs of canabis, age 13, 1yr in juvi with after 5 months chance of parol
    3- vandalism of federal property(no evidence of me doing it!), age 15, week in juvi, probation
    4- graffiti paraphanalia(3 cans of black and blue and mops), age 16, probation for 1yr and charged with gang activity!!!(stupidest law in chicago!!)

19. stephenclemson

stephenclemson Senior Member

why is this even a thread ?