Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

unless you were hitting up a damn prison, they would not go through all that just to get some kids vandalizing.

2. BLACKLISTED

BLACKLISTED Senior Member

and if they did have dogs and they were only fifteen feet away, they would have snuffed you out no problem hombre.

3. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

let him have his 15 minutes of hatred

4. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

me and my crew were tagging the highway wall/fence and this guy pulls over its like 130am and is like HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! we execute our plan so they climb up the fence and i climb up but theres ice at the top so i slip and fall on my ass while hes slowly coming towards me so i bolt it across the highway and dip into the townhouses then we met up at macs and got some munchies and went home and watched movies

5. Olick

Olick Elite Member

ay.

movies after graff is just like cigs after sex. beautiful

6. orchardhillicetea

orchardhillicetea Senior Member

alright, me and my partner were just dropping handies in a back alley, then a cop car comes out of no where, puts on its high beams and just mobs at us, we ran into a field with tallish grass, he drives around gets out with a flashlight starts walking towardds us, he yells YOU! got up ran the same way we came hid in bushes right beside a parking lot, the cop drove by got out and parked with its lights pointing at the bush we were i., got out and asked some lady if she saw, she said i think i saw 2 kids run into those bushes but im pretty sure they ran away (that saved our ass) and i could see the stripe on the cops pants clearly, chilled for like 40 mins went home and watched boondocks

7. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i see you have sigged what i said. please to elaborate?

8. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

2 ogod and blacklisted...Tha 2 biggist douche bags here. You guys are retards, first off they thought we were trynna rob tha place thaz y there was so many poeple and helicopters 2 Tha dog was behind a wall 15 ft behind us the only reason I know it was there is because I heard its paws so both of u get guns and shoot yerselevs congrats on bein morons..Now imma sit back and laugh at tha dumb things u say back to me.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  9. TASR

TASR Banned

I don;t understand what you're sayig yo, Grammar and punctuation is the key to success!

10. germanoutline

germanoutline Senior Member

wuuurd yoozzz on tha gramerz skillz.

11. anti-anti-crime

cops dont bring in helicopters for burglary. and they only bring in dogs if its a place thats worth stealing from. in which the side of a high way does not normally fall into the genre, unless its encrested with jewels.

cops arent dumb. some of them are, but not all. if there looking for you, there actually going to be looking for you. so if there 15 feet awat, there going to find you. and if you had helicopters on your ass anyways you would of been busted. if you had dogs you would of been busted.

12. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

dude shut the FUCK up

you joined this year

your post count is 56

YOU DONT MEAN SHIT TO BOMBING SCIENCE

13. germanoutline

germanoutline Senior Member

29 pages and still talking about the first shitty post.... damn.... what happend?

14. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

cop copters WILL chase graff writers if there just patrolling the area and if they get a report of people doing graffiti
    they have nothing better to do

15. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

Wow im glad to kno that instead of being out bombing shiit ud rather be known on bombing science as the most un-up guy yer a dumbasss hahahahahhaahhaahahahaha

16. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

ya but if there from 8up then they get up and are known

well a few nights ago right after this huge event me and my boy were painting a racket ball court when i look at the road and a cop turns down the street alright w.e but then another piggy comes and goes into the schools so we had to dip and they had there lights poitin through the feild we were hiding in its all good th we dipped back into a complex and drove off

17. SIKFUCK

SIKFUCK Senior Member

8UP goon fer lyffe son freee seeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  18. BLACKLISTED

i'm a jiu jitsu practiotiner myself,
    and it was funny as hell

19. anti-anti-crime

haha, its mma for me man. but my ignorant ass probly doesnt know jew jitsu is a part of mma

20. BLACKLISTED

well if u wanna get technical, I'm an mma man too jiu jitsu/freestyle wrestling/kickboxing