Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

Fuck minorites get money

2. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

3. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Fuck me, get money!

4. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

can some oen tell me why they suspended me for drawign this
    ai931.photobucket.com_albums_ad159_datkewlkid09_graff001_11.jpg

5. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

First off you dident get suspended but i can tell you that your 3-d is very off balenced keep it in the toy black books post whore

6. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

umm how are you goign to tell i didnt get suspended
    dude it is 1158 i got suspended after first block dude for real and yeah i know the 3d is off
    and i juss put it in here thinking soem one could tell why i got in trubel for it

7. shem

shem Senior Member

bc your schools full of ignorant asshole adults who see a knife and think thats innapporiate for school

or youve been a fag and tagging in the school bathrooms

or they realized your 3d was off and decided you needed to go home for sucking dick at graffiti

im thinking your like most fags who dont get up anywhere but school bathrooms and your schhoool took notice and saw this and made the connection between the shitty bathroom graffiti and this so they suspended you

8. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

^^ exactly
    I can garuntee you dident get suspended for that drawing because no teacher would suspend a kid for drawing just a razor, you probably have tagged everything in your classroom and the teacher caught you with that scribble. Teahcers are told to look for graffiti writers.
    I use to draw in every single class of mine when i was in highschool and never once did a teacher yell at me for drawing, i even drew a teachers name made all out of dicks and he found it and read it and i dident get in trouble so i doubt you drew a doodle of a razor and got suspended. maybe now that your home during the day youll beable to post more often.

9. SEEK NRA

SEEK NRA Senior Member

cause your teacher knows what graff is supposed to look like !

10. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

dude i dont even do graff in mi skool bathroom im not a sped dawg i dont even do graff on ne thing at skool but paper and i didnt tagg every thing in mi class im not stupid and im not in highskool im in middel skool and i swere to god they suspended me for drawing the razor blad no lie they said that they think im going to go to skool with a knife and stab soem one and i waz buggin out like it is a fucking drawing and they sent me home you can even ask mi step dad ^^^ seek nra he is fucking mi spick for a mother

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  11. prefer

prefer Banned

shutup toy

12. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

13. prefer

prefer Banned

sup man how goes it

14. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

*****s are hating did you see mi peac up there ^^^^ nigguhs dont like it i think its fresh

15. prefer

prefer Banned

yeah man i dont think its that bad myself i really like how you've been incorporating bars in your work latly ive seen a huge improvement

16. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

yeah me too mi shit waz garbo bot i be trying new shit i like the razor tho it made the thing better

and you know gotta have them bars you need bars or its not graffiti

lmfao

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  17. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

you boyfriends keep it to the pms or add each other on msn, woooney long story short your peice sucks go simple.

18. prefer

prefer Banned

hahaha word man word haha its all about the bars lmao, i think they might have suspended you becuase of the blood on it maybem like maybe they thought it was violent or somethin, i dont think it is though, i think thats dumb they suspended you for that its really not even a big deal

19. prefer

prefer Banned

btw i was joking with wooney about how weak and est have a fetish for bars lmao

20. woonybomber

woonybomber Banned

i no and weak dude juss shut up its the chat tread i kan talk about wat ever the fuck i want and im not gay man i most deff got a girl

and it is simple how much more simple do you nigguhs want you want simple ass toy shit i can do that if not shut up

haha yeah i know they tuch themselfs to pics of bars