Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. TAZM

TAZM Member

try picking your own name

just write a bunch of random letters, even if they arent real words. thats prolly better that way. more original. and just find a few that you like together and that flow well next to each other. its not what you write. its how you write it. dont stress over wether your name sounds cool or not. its about how the letters flow and look together.

just start writing the alphabet and see what letters you like to write.at first i just picked what i thought sounded cool but then it didnt flow well so i scratched it and did what i just said. it made it alot easier to develop how i write.

2. Each

Each Senior Member

dude. ok. so i got this friend of mine who said that this dude at our skate park dised my shit. i havent been there to see it yet but my friend says the kid is claiming that i stole his style. any good ways to shut him up? i dont even know if he writes, but i think i am going to go there tonight and do some stuff there and tryt and make my shit look good. but anygood ways to shut a fagget up?

3. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

how would you steal his style if he dosent write? and why would you go back to try and fix it? if it means that much to u go beat his ass but it sounds like a little gay wanna be beef imo just me

4. Each

Each Senior Member

ok. yeah, i wqent and saw the beef today anfd it was just this gay little guy saying fuck each, so i am just going to diss that gay shit. it wasn't all that impresive. thanks for the advise. ok. another question. my town is HUGE with graffiti removal. so how would i meet some more kids that do graff if everybody has to hid everything that hints it off?

5. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

ask around? maybe hang out at the graff shop for awhile if u got one?

6. Each

Each Senior Member

god i wish we did have one. and now that i think about it i do know some kids that do graff, i just didn't thoink sabout it that hard. thanks a bunch.

7. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

EACH where are you from anyway man

8. Each

Each Senior Member

mon fuckin tana. I HATE THIS FUCKIN PLACE. i want to move to ny or some shit so i can actually get up. it is so gay here

9. silentchaos14

im gonna guess yur like 11. make do with what u have, honestly im one of only like 4 writers here. 2 i know and 1 dont

10. iWuzOnce

iWuzOnce Senior Member

Wait out late at night with a hockey mask and wait for kicks who appear to have guns and spray paint and charge at them as fast as you can flailing your arms and trying to scream "don't shoot me i just wanna paint with you" over and over. Or you could just sit around the skatepark... and make convo.

11. BombingSciences Bitch

BombingSciences Bitch Senior Member

This is like..the only person i remember from here in the last two pages.

Yes that's right folks, possibly one of bombing sciences biggest postwhores is back! shit man no internet for over a month! oh dude thats like fucking insane!

And i quit while i had no internet, i just thought "fuck it! i'm not getting any better any time soon so why should i carry on?" and then last week i started again, i guess graffiti just couldn't keep me away no matter how many times it kicked me in the balls. And with a new name a some enthusiasm i feel a new artist. Oh and can someone tell me if the word clep is...like...some sort of sex act, because sketch told me that name and i don't really trust him with something like that.

peace out yo'

12. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

hey i got out post whored. someone got like 198 in one day, never could rember his name thou, but yeh, i dont fuckin post whore any more that was like ages ago!.

13. BombingSciences Bitch

doubleyou tee eff?!?!? 198? holy shit, i thought yours would stand forever. Ahh that was a good night, the night tng.uk got founded.

14. Game905

Game905 Senior Member

i never post whore

15. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

sup guys?........................................................... does anyone.....here.... play..........**COUGHCOUGHmaplestoryCOUGHCOUGH**.........?.... =|

16. MESN[905]

MESN[905] Senior Member

**COUGHCOUGH notveryoftenbutihaveanaccountfrommadtimeago COUGHCOUGH**

17. Each

Each Senior Member

i am 14. and am a bad ass mother fucker, im tellin you

18. silentchaos14

i officially hate you. anyone our age that calls themself gangster, gangsta, badass or anything along those lines needs a slap. u dont even realize how stupid u sound

19. smikoer

smikoer Senior Member

As an Australian.. anything "gangsta" is funny to me.

20. BombingSciences Bitch

Being a gangster and being a gangsta is the same thing, gangsta is just how stupid spell it.

I'm gangstA and i'm a badass. What do you have to say to that?