Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

2. Syke1FTP

Syke1FTP Senior Member

amen!

3. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

there's a story behind this, some guy in their crew got killed on that train by one of the mta workers...

4. sperm 1

sperm 1 Member

They are not toys dickhead!!!!!!!! youd probably wet your pants if you saw their pieces on trains!!!

5. sallybsk

sallybsk Senior Member

lol@sperm? First of all, those were all tags, inside a train... o_O lol.
    I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt... unless I see good shit, people who write, automatically suck. And still... he was saying they were toy because they broke shit. But apparently they did it because one of the workers hospitalized one of their crew members? I don't know. So I'm not going to comment, just don't do that shit unless you have a reason, which is usually rare(I guess they are justified - good for them).

6. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

i agree its a controversial form of graffiti, but those aren't toys ya idiot. Thats like saying WUFC-SDK are toys, and thats exactly what they do. You need to grow a pair of balls. (not sperm the faggot who posted before)

7. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

8. griNz

griNz New Member

to me graffin is the ideology of utter panic and frusteration that our art cuases those "squares" so honestly im gonna hit ne were i can that will cuase havoc. but i aint gonna hit private shops were i no the owners and there ku to me and shit. thats my only exeption. ill hit house if there on a main road and its a dope spot in the first place.

9. intifada

intifada Senior Member

I pretty much will not write on homes (unless it's a drug dealer or someone I think has it coming), gravestones, and most cars. I will write on churches, cop cars, hummers, escalades, denali's etc.

10. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

writing on drug dealers houses is stupid.your asking to get fucked up that way.and the same thing goes for cop cars and churches.cop cars are a quick way to get heat(but if you can handle it by all means go for it) but churches.i mean im not religous but thats fucked up.dick move son.

11. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

12. intifada

intifada Senior Member

i have never really done a cop car, but i dont see anything ethically wrong with it.

i also dont see anything ethically wrong with tagging a church or drug dealers home. ruining the establishments of two of societies greatest ills doesnt bother me in the slightest.

13. Fube

Fube Elite Member

its not really the tagging of church's thats really that bad, its respecting other peoples religion.

nothing ethically wrong with hitting a cop car. but thats just gunna fast forward your ass to getting fucked if u get up a lot.

if i was a cop and i wanted to build a case on your dumbass, flicks of your shit on cop cars and churches is exactly what i want.

and please, PLEASE go hit all the drug houses u want at 3 am, thats like a contest to see who gets shot first. my money is on u.

these ethics are put in place for a reason. but u always have some dipshit makeing the rest of the graffiti community look like idiots.

so please, kull the heard.

14. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

cool....

15. intifada

intifada Senior Member

I didnt say it was a smart idea. But ETHICALLY speaking, there is nothing wrong with the above things.

16. GraffitiZoo

GraffitiZoo Banned

what are the ethics morals and code of a human? being a writer you are already breaking that code. if your a snitch your a snitch its not gonna change if your a writer. etc

17. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

if you see someone at the yard you don't know (which most of the time you won't know them, especially if you're a kid with a computer lol) always ask to approach them if you want to say anything. if there's one place that you'd get beat the fuck up in for no reason, it's the train yard. i guess that's not a moral or code or ethic it's more like a tip.

18. epitaph.one

epitaph.one Member

im a solo writer, if im at a yard and there is a few people down the track a bit, your an idiot to just go walk over and act like your their buddy.

if you noticed them, they noticed you. if they want you to come over, you'll know, if not, keep your head down and mind your own shit.

but thats just me. i dont need to get smashed for no reason
    ------------
    no private property (houses, cars --unless they got it coming)
    no tombstones
    no churches
    no murals / epitaphs
    no king pieces
    nothing of your own
    I try to stay away from family run business' -- they are just trying to make a buck -- we all are -- so mom+pop shops...no - but thats just me

yeah go tag a dealers house so you become associated with said person(s). your an idiot.

19. harmlessart

harmlessart Banned

yeah, although I do find it's common sense that you probably shouldn't head over to some random writers space if you see them. Just keep to yourself.

I go to a catholic/private/parochial/what the fuck ever you want to call it school and I could never write on a church, ever. Nor anywhere in graveyards. My morals are too high for that. I go for liquor stores with white walls usually :rolleyes:

20. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

theirs alot wrong with it.youve got to be retarded to hit a drug dealers house.thats asking for a beatdown man.as for churches.it doesnt matter what your religious affiliation is.the fact is its mega disrespectful.and more importantly it pisses ALOT of people off reall fucking quick.the community isnt gonna stand for that shit and will come after your ass.along with everyone else.its too much heat for it.people dont care as much about bridges and alleys and stuff but churches get them mad.THATS why i think you shouldnt hit churches.also ima christian.