Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

haha i watched that. Everyones just watchin do their thing, and then security freaks out at the end. What a dick

2. del4sel

del4sel Senior Member

sounds like some shit straight out of office space

3. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

bigups to the new mod squad! hopefully this place can be as good as it once was.

4. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

fo sho... i saw viruz was moddin it up and im like 'awww sheeit!' haha...

5. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Why thanks you guys :cool:

Speaking for both duke and myself.

6. DukeOne

DukeOne Moderator

Haha yup yup, its tough keeping up with all the shenanigans, but I'm just trying to be as fair as possible.

Speaking for both Viruz and myself. :)

Oh and PS, does anyone wanna let me know how to post an effing comment of flickr? Ahhhhh, hate the new update they did

Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  7. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yo Duke

1) Click on the picture
    2) and the comment thing SHOULD. Be under the picture.

8. DukeOne

DukeOne Moderator

Hey man,

No ya I can see and type in the comment box, but i can't submit the message, like there isn't an enter key anymore

9. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Their should be. It should be like "Post a Comment" its a blue bottom right under the comment box

10. DukeOne

DukeOne Moderator

Ohhh ok, it must be my browser or something, that button doesn't show up, but still functions. Thanks for the troubleshooting bratha

11. Fury

Fury Elite Member

12. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Lurk a SHITLOAD of hardcore euro styles, they tend to have alot of super fat parts and skinny connections, look at these writers, Augor, Guts, alex purdee is a good inspiration for that shit too, http://eyesuckink.com/

Look at alot of basic catoon textures,

That whole peice has alot of symmitry and extentions, blockers and accents all thought the whole thing, If you know the writer just lurk all of his shit and directly bite all his letters, also try biting that exact sketch and youll learn alot of shit from just trying to draw that shit out.

Its gonna take a long time to master but if you work at it long enough things will start to work out.

on a side note fuck all the wack fags in the toy forum.... That is all

13. Fury

Fury Elite Member

That was Augor haha. Thanks for the advice though man, I'll give it a shot.

14. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

thats augor yo, a la head, he's one of the best.

i suggest developing solid simps first and develop your style first, then try and tweak your style from there, no offene being totally honest, you cant do that style now your not good enough, practice for years lol there are many styles out there develop one that is you

15. Fury

Fury Elite Member

No beef or anything, but how would I develop style if I didn't know which way I wanted to go? I just mean like what are specifics about this style that I should focus on incorporating into what I have already, so I can develop a style off of it, that's not quite like that, but my own?

16. "awesome"ONE

what your talking about is biting i wound'nt recommend it but if you really want to i guess

17. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Biting is drawing letters exactly or very close to what somebody else already did. I'm NOT talking about biting, I'm talking about what specifically does that style have that other styles do not have, so I can focus on what I like about it and incorporate that into my own kind of thing, therefore not even close to biting.

Also, read Squint's post.

18. "awesome"ONE

ohhh yeah start using and incorporating small parts to your work from that thats what i would recommend thats fine

19. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Augors style is pretty complex but to answer your question study cartoon texytures, he seems to draw up alot of goopie' looking stuff, alot of wet surfaces. Also learn how to incorperate small letter accents that kinda block letters and some that underline larts of letters and shit, i wouldent follow what that dude is saying^ just because when you try to draw other peoples stuff your style will come through without you knowing it, The trick that helps me the most is try biting it directly but dont be afraid to put your own spin on things and itill start to take its own path withijn a week or so of drawing.

20. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Yeah, I've been sketching for like the last two nights, and it's actually turned out pretty well. Obviously not the point I want it to be, but I can see the progression and it's headed in the right direction.