Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Lame throwie posts, just wanted to hop on the page...
    afarm6.static.flickr.com_5215_5521339035_28bce61747_b.jpg

2. swae101

swae101 Member

pen freestyle: lifes not a bitch lifes a beautiful woman you only call her a bitch cause she wont let you get that pussy :D- aesop rock

ai52.tinypic.com_21l99gg.jpg

3. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

4. Sanc_one

Sanc_one Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  5. thepekins

thepekins Guest

^lose the extensions and work on outlining your letters cleaner, looks like stephen hawking did that shit for you.

crits for everyone on the last page
    MONE- the p is too tilted, extension in U is bogus, the top right bar of your K doesnt flow (apparently Im the only person who says this every single time you do a K lol.) the 3-d could use some work too.
    STUCK- good shit. The second E isnt that great, middle bar especially. Lovin that R. the bottom of the E and S where they overlap dont rally flow together
    TEZER- DOOOPE! lovin that funky fill and that Z is fire
    NOESR- Good shit bro. The canvas is ill so is the painted piece, sick can control. The O on the painted one could be connected better at the bottom, it just looks a lil strange like that
    GRAE- the first flic is dope do more shit like that. Not feelin the other two as much
    BRAINS- loving all that except the green one. The I and S on the first sketch are sick nasty bro. Your throws are dope too especially the way you do your O's
    CLOUT- dope. the A seems a little stiff compared to the other letters but thats just my opinion
    SWEA- something about your stuff makes me think youre biting, but ehh i gots no proof. The w needs the most work. The rest of the letters structure is aight but they come out lookin sloppy from the outline
    RESN- nice little simples but please dont write resn just google that shit dude

ok im not intermediate but lemme get some crits please
    couldnt fit this all on my scanner, looks a lot better as a whole lol
    [Broken External Image]:http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/3962/scan0009.jpg[Broken External Image]:http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7783/scan0008g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
  6. 2ndsexwithoutcondoms

2ndsexwithoutcondoms Member

7. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

somber, you seem like a unconsistant drawer, im geussing just because i feel like you progress then dun-progress lol
    try being more consistant cuz your letters aint to great on that last sketch ive seen better from you
    that top jabka is dopeeee

8. Bilnek

Bilnek Senior Member

9. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Pekins start posting in the Toy black book thread you know that your pics do not belong here and you have even said it yourself lol...
    YO Esoe that top one man! It looks great keep improving that style man...
    @Jabka: I dig that first pic good shit...

10. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Bumped

11. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

Esoe i feel like ive seen all of those pics before, your style is so dope but i think you should try some different stuff

12. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Nooo... Just keep doing what you are doing and improve that style

13. bait

bait Senior Member

keep doin but atleast post new shit
    fuck hsve seriosly been not feeling my shit lately nor the colors nor the outline
    fuck......
    started this but idk if ill finish
    ai52.tinypic.com_25tz52h.jpg

14. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

do u use watercolor, bait? and how long does it take you on an average to finish coloring a piece like this one on blackbook, and how long does it take you to finish it on wall if you paint walls

15. bait

bait Senior Member

i use copics
    if im not lazy i can do it real fast like 20-30 min(this piece) n if i kno how i want to color it
    uhhh i unfortunately dont paint much
    fails on me

16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

shit dude, 30 mins to do THIS coloring job? I say that's impressive dude, such a shame you dont paint much. you could wreck shit :\ big props man keep it up

17. bait

bait Senior Member

its like id paint im not scared of getting caught n shit but i never seem to find a spot

18. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

respect bait your skill is awesome is there anything specific you did to help build your pieces when you first started?

19. bait

bait Senior Member

uhh idk not doing simps i guess

20. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

cool was just wondering if there was anything specific that helped you... I just gotta buy my time n practice