Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

When Did You Start

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by SHift, Oct 15, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Kiran AKA Shame

Kiran AKA Shame New Member

And I live in a tiny town and there is no scene at all here. I'm the only writer in my town.

2. AeonFBC

AeonFBC Member

2 years and going storng !

3. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

i started on 08 around the same time as alot of kids around my area were meeting the oldheads and tryna emulate their styles.
    there was a certain mystique to writing, because i always wondered who all these people writing on shit were.

i went strong with just stencils for a year, switched to sketching gradually started bombing more, got knocked in 2010, gave it up, and here i am trying to get a foot in.
    shit's not as easy after you stop sketching and shit, hands don't flow anymore, everything decent looks forced, idk. im hitting the books.

4. apex93

apex93 New Member

i just started pretty much last year.... like i was always into it but never committed because i wasn't good as the others and shit.... then some reason i just decided to say fuck it bought a black book, write in it everyday then the progress came.... you can only get better as you progress forward and keep on you feel... i just wish i knew how to fucking color and write on walls.

5. ROTS CREW

ROTS CREW Member

dont exactly remember what year but started sketching graff in 4th grade started painting lil bit 8th grade started bombing streets year or two ago im seventeen now but been doin graff since i was in grammar school. i stay up in la so i stay surrounded by graff and i come from a family of artist so naturally i got good quick but its somethin i do everyday of my life so thats why im good at it. havent been a toy since like seventh grade i know it sounds cocky hahahah but im bein honest yo

6. FU7UR3

FU7UR3 Member

i started 1 year ago but i had no writers to look up to. i downloaded some movies like criminal minded or unlike u

7. crookedmind

crookedmind Member

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  8. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

I started before this thread.

Logged in for the lulz, this place is fucking different.

Back in the days when you typed shit, it would wordfilter for ****.

+1 internet to anyone who can tell what it was.

9. Above & Beyond

Above & Beyond New Member

06 i think. damn highschool days lol

10. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

0 i n k?

11. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

11? or 10? i think?????

12. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

i started gettin serious around late 8th grade

13. FRESNOBEAT

FRESNOBEAT New Member

I STARTED 5 YEAR AGO!:D:rolleyes:

14. MVUV4l

MVUV4l Member

I started bombing 3 yrs ago but i got got busted taggin freights n was on probation n shit for awhile n jus got back into bout 9 mnths ago jus straight bombin walls mainstream heaven spots freights everythin n started piecing bout 3 mnths ago still need sum wrk thoe

15. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

well it was a long time ago. it was very dark. very quiet. yet i could hear all the screams, and as much as i wanted help... it never came. Over time the hours lost their meaning. Seconds were nothing. For a moment the world stopped and was quiet with me. i thought of airplane engines filling the sky. i thought of the wind brushing through the trees. Then the motor in the fridge kicked in. Then i cried. There was monsters inside of me for sure. Something evil and ugly. There was not enough light for me to see him. The screams eventually stopped with time. I didnt realize it then but the whole time something was there, In silence. Just waiting. That tiny black spot on my brain was leaking darkness. it was hungry. It was time, i became him. We have coexisted as one since 2006. no regrets

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^ I didnt know *****s was gettin down like dat on easter island breh. cool story tho

17. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

i started graff like 20 minutes ago i got some dope handie tags and throw up bubble letters in my bag already yo

18. Raphael

Raphael Member

I started about 2 yrs ago, but am now just getting back into it after a couple mouth break

19. geza_arts

geza_arts Member

graffiti is that shit!!!

20. SlimShaady

SlimShaady Member

Started in highschool after I saw a guy in my class doing it. I was hooked...