Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Handstyle Techniques

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Pony_1, Aug 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

crayola markers are dope. expecally the washables.

2. BEERMONSTER

BEERMONSTER Member

haha....the foo from a few post up there name kotton someshyt how do u know if hes hitting the notebooks or streets ?? well ill shyt this thread up.. asking for advice on tag is stupid ay, WE ALL use our HANDS and BRAIN. and we all start out lame then u learn from the dam past ok close

3. metro 519

metro 519 Senior Member

lol well i heard from a friend last year that some guy made up elemental tecniques to handstlyes and every element had a style of its own.... but i dunno if it really exists...

4. FaMoU$ NaMo$

FaMoU$ NaMo$ Senior Member

all my handstyles aree done in hot fuckin spots so eat a dick if u dont like them

secondly prismas are bunk. they fade quick on sickers and if u actually tag on somethign with them you a fucking retarded.

3rd of all fuck the chisel tip

i could soak a rag in black ink and get up sicker hands then you hosers

5. Pony_1

Pony_1 Member

Im suirprised I didnt get shit too, thanx for the help all you guys, and i got some Pilots, so its all good.

6. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

what is a flair? im sure i know what it is i just dont know the name for it

7. Krylon bomber

Krylon bomber Elite Member

handstyles can take a long time to devlop i just changed my name an the bomb is easy to do but the handstyle is tough still working on it.

8. Spitz

Spitz Senior Member

It fucking took me forever to figure out how to do handstyles, there still not that good.

9. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

you guys are talkign about handstlyes liek a bomb right? not the way you write youir letters for peices... well if you are my handstyle was easy to come up with and i think its pritty good

10. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

do exaclty wat pills said and youll be good

11. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

A bomb is different from a handstyle <_<

12. Rogan

Rogan Senior Member

aight then...i dont know all the fancy "lingo" i just can draw and paint

13. Buddha

Buddha Member

14. jd07

jd07 Senior Member

pilots are good because you can make ur tags massive and they really stick out. i also like on the go markers. garvey is probably the most perminant ink i have used but the purple is kinda gay. pilot ink is good.

15. jd07

jd07 Senior Member

^but for blackbooks i recomend a marker with a smaller tip

16. OveRDoSeD

OveRDoSeD Elite Member

those are ALWAYS out of stock down by my house, im about to ask those old ass fucking ladies when the get em in, cause when I see em, ima rack ALL of them.

17. Gizmo

Gizmo Senior Member

With me i started of writing my nickname when i was about 7 after you have wrote it so much you can do it faster letters join together.. add stars etc on and BAM there you go.. for your tag anyway.. as for handsyle alphabet whatever you want to call it i just do it while i go along..

18. ERAZ

ERAZ Senior Member

i know you posted this awhile ago bu ti had to corect you...you've only tryed spanish not german....homegrown buys all there stuff off of bombing science.

19. B.H.K.

B.H.K. Senior Member

Will somebody close this please. You can't rely on the internet for all your answers, you have to just go out there and experiment. ;)

20. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

ok just to get this straight... SPANISH montana hardcore is the real montana.. ever wondered why hardcore isnt on the montana site? its because montana GERMAN who make black, gold and platinum stole the name from motn hardcore and hardcore are in the process of suing them