Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

woah said.
    i dont do drugs. drugs are bad. the mass media is always correct. george bush isnt a bad president. penguins fly. god is a spaghetti monster.
    hhahahahah
    but nah, my dad was actually telling me a book that tells you about every herbal remedy and such. he was telling me about a plant thats gets u shitfaced. i think the books like, 50 bucks though. amanita mascuria... i wanna find one. NOW.
    thanks for that article though. im thinkin bout ordering from them for some salvia. hopefully they dont require a credit card. haha. im tryin to find as many of these herbal hallucinigetiics as highs as possible. i wanna do everything herbal right now.

2. SAID

SAID Moderator

ahahaha sick man, glad you liked it.
    it was prety fucken when they mentioned the plants could of been linked to Christaniaty and all.
    But you can order mushrooms too bra
    The alice wonderland mushrooms :)

3. anti-anti-crime

i always thought that was illegel. but i think that since the chemical in it is different from psilocybe it allows sales. but dont u have to b 18? i mean, im 16 so i wouldnt b able to order unless i lid about my age.

4. SAID

SAID Moderator

5. anti-anti-crime

haha. o well. im gunna take a chance and order some salvia hopefully feds dont raid me ass.

6. Blitz411

Blitz411 Senior Member

Sweet, sweet. I appreciate dude. Very much.

7. anti-anti-crime

no problem. but know that there are millions of different kinds of mushrooms out there, and alot of them are poisoness and some will kill you. hunt at your own risk

8. I'MBACK'N.WRITE

I'MBACK'N.WRITE Member

correct me if i'm wrong but i believe theres 23 different kinds,
    atleast that will get you high some what haha
    im all about amzonian closed cap kabenzies
    washington/Oregon is the best place for mushies

9. anti-anti-crime

not true. there are way more than 23 psilocybe species alone. not including any conocybe, gymnopolis, or amanita.

10. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

fuckin herbal remedies got my boy put in county last night, for a good long while. now i'm scared to even look at it.

i can't believe how bad they think it is. if i had a nickel for every time i heard the word "dopers"... and everytime they used the phrase "get high" i pictured a crackhead running behind a dumpster to hit a stem.

this shit really can't be happening to me. i swear, if i do end up smoking any time soon again, which i don't think i will because i'm gonna start probation here pretty soon, it's gonna stay in the secret pocket, aka my crotch.

11. I'MBACK'N.WRITE

I'MBACK'N.WRITE Member

thats whats up i wasnt too sure, i think i read that in a book or something, but i know i love mushrooms but i just recentlu moved to denver and im havin a hard time finding decent shrooms
    but i cant find everything else fairly easy. im goin to peublo next week cuz i heard they have a dope frieght yard and my friend says she has the hook

12. anti-anti-crime

the following grow in colorado:
    Panaeolus castaneifolius
    Gymnopilus spectabilis
    Gymnopilus sapineus
    Pluteus salicinus
    Gerronema fibula
    Conocybe cyanopus

i didnt even know gerronema was a psilocybe carrying species. hm. more are being added to my list every day.

13. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

i think i read that there are 181 psilocybe species.
    but that might just be mushrooms in general.

14. Divine89

Divine89 Senior Member

hmmm.... anti-anti crime....16...lives in PA....salvia....shrooms.....marijuana.....

oh shit, did i just type out my raid info?!?!?!?!? fuck.....

15. anti-anti-crime

just ordered. got a 20% discount for free to! wooo!!
    so 20x extracts cost me 25 bucks including shipping when it should of cost me 30. word.

16. Nem

Nem Elite Member

a lot of prophets were under the influence of something or other when they "heard the word of god" or had "visions". and to say that taking acid or mushrooms is sinful (not sure if they think it is or not) is the most hypocritical bullshit ever. most people back then were either drunk off their ass or fucked up on something. it was just accepted as fact that those things were available, and people took responsibility for their actions. wow what a concept...

but yeah a lot of religions are originally based off of or have something to do with a hallucinogenic experience.

17. anti-anti-crime

well duh. im pretty shur the only time im going to talk to god is when im trippin balls. but im going to look into this. then the common habitat of mascuria since i heard they grow near pines.

18. Nem

Nem Elite Member

like amenita muscaria? eh...there are a lot of extremely poisonous amenita varieties. i would go looking for something like cubensis or cyanescans. but its always your call.

"the only time im going to talk to god is when im trippin balls."

ever hear about meditation?

tibetan monks can trip balls anytime they want to.

19. Divine89

Divine89 Senior Member

well, i guess i'm a tibetan monk then.... that would explain my eyes and shortness.... (and no that was in no way intended as a racist comment, so ha!)

20. Nem

Nem Elite Member

it has been documented that high priests can slow their heart rate by meditation alone, slow their blood flow, and even reach a complete state of suspended animation solely through the power of their own mind.