Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

feelin that zewl. except for that zit on the Z

2. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

I buy paint. For a dollar. Because it's a lot easier to run down streets than down isles. and cops around here care a lot more about theft and shit then painting a building that no one even owns.

3. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Zewl, not feeling the drips so much, but your letters are good. Throw some 3D in there.

And I also agree with your point, who gives a fuck.

4. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Oh, I'm busy over here not giving a shit about who buys and who racks. Personally, I do both. Mind your own god damned business and paint graffiti.

5. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yo Phill, that is one of the few many things that you have said lately that I can really respect man. Thanks for keepin ya head str8, Thats what alot of you heads should do, DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK...Its the net, you not going to fight so get over it not everyone's going to like your stuff....So Post flicks. lets go.

reppin the oh....io

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  6. Fury

Fury Elite Member

I like where this is going. The E is a little funky on the bottom, and so is the left part of the W, and the left part of the T as well, but overall it's actually pretty cool and I'm digging the style.

7. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

8. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

did they allow you to paint block b for birthday?. i couldnt tell you forgot the outlines because its all w0nky like youd suffer from parkinsons. uh and the fill is horrible. second one much better.

9. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

dkode...try some straight letters

10. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

lol block b? what, its at a park...

11. dj3hac

dj3hac Senior Member

Hello fellas,
    It's been quite a while since I've been on here. This is just something I drew for a friend "Shayne", Crits please! ^^

ai52.tinypic.com_ng8z6b.jpg

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  12. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

best thing ive seen from you. keep doing this instead of the straights. so much better

13. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

haha i wasnt hating u fuck tard.. i was trying to say move outta the str8 letters and now ur into bubbley str8 letters wit out the screws n cracks haha... but if ur T went through the W id say thats a win win for a str8.. but ya if ur gunna take offence to a lil harsh critisism then so be it kiddo.. i aint stressing over some forum..

all im sayin is if u dun rack ur paint then thats ur problem.. its part of the game it comes wit it in a full package... but to each there own.. im not stoned right now so i dont feel like having a arguement over some bullshit haha

14. Flawless Victory

That shit is super bad.

Like awkward kids and spermicidal lube super bad, doggie.
    That shit kind of makes your hands suspect. Did someone give them to you?

15. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

it sucks dick but its not THAT bad.
    you just wanted an excuse to use that lube line

but it suck dick

16. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

that actually was a pretty cool lube line, and the hands joke.

but yea it isnt that bad.

17. Flawless Victory

18. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

smokeitup You need to hit the paper, and the board my botha, its cool you wan to get up, but I honestly CANT stand horid stuff like that. Its NOT THAT THAT THAT BAD. But its bad........At least paint at a legal wall cause that shit dosen't matter, and then you can practice and take your time.

19. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

legal walls are ment for the kings.. leave the legals alone if u a toy... simple as that...
    keep to bridges and ur bbook!

20. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

im not really sure what u mean, but if u mean do i do all my own tags then yes i do, i know i suck at pieces but i try to make each piece different in some way and find a style but i cant seem to get it right. guess ill just keep hittin the spots around my area theres heaps of walls to paint coz they get painted over every time i hit them.

there was a legal wall just a few mins from my house but its not there anymore because people (including me) tagged all over the buildings in the area and they thought getting rid of the wall would stop people taggin shit they arent supposed to.