Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

startin your own shop drunkrobot? or you just piece that much

how can you not use black as an outline? do you bomb at all?

2. DrunkRobot

DrunkRobot Member

3. St3vO

St3vO Member

you rack black paint because unless you got a chrome fill, black paint is black paint...

4. KinkyStab

KinkyStab Senior Member

lol "im gonnna take that paint away from you" tru that toys shouldnt get the nice stuff

5. zennegen

zennegen Banned

this. derp derp. black rusto=black everything else.

6. fromthegrave

fromthegrave Senior Member

where'd u get all the dollars for that paint dunk?>

7. DrunkRobot

DrunkRobot Member

I asked my mommy real nice... pwetty pwease..

8. fromthegrave

fromthegrave Senior Member

9. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

10. St3vO

St3vO Member

oh yeah high five dude, why the hell should someone with less practice be able to buy nice paint? I can't believe those fuckin stores don't check your skill before selling paint to people.

No I hear what you are saying, and I know I suck. But the point is I'm workin on it, all I do right now is work, draw, eat and sleep (and paint but not as often) and I don't see how I don't deserve to buy nice shit. It's not like I just started drawing last week and I'm already buying montana gold. I paid 3.95 /can dude, 150 bucks isn't a ton of money.

11. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

12. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

13. zennegen

zennegen Banned

it's funny as fuck to me how you're getting personally upset about this. it's not your money, and it keeps graff shops in business. just let shit happen.

14. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

are you an idiot? these stores dont give a fuck about skills or graffiti in general. theres a market to exploit so why you think their sellin paint? to make a profit and enjoy a job. not to give "better writers better paint"

real heads are using rusto fats and cans of rusto or tremclad anyways. montana, ironlak and belton are like training wheels for graffiti...

you should be able to paint a clean piece with a rusto fat before you should even try to use skinny caps and low pressure paint.

15. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Word the fuck up. You'll never learn if all you're using is paint that makes everything easy.

16. gotemlikedat

gotemlikedat Member

17. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

marker isnt home made it was brought then filled up with the green ink/paint mix shizzle...

No offence guys but your all a bunch of muppets...why not use good paint if you can afford it?
    Ive always painted with hardcore, golds, and belton premium...its whats available to me and its what i use...so what? Im a toy because i paint using some decent fuckin paint....i can actually still paint with car paints etc....but its shit, its watery....so fuck it i would rather spend a bit more and buy quality paint....

Also why should you paint a piece with rusto's before you move onto using skinnies and decent paint? shit makes no sense...you just a bunch of jealous kids who cant afford or get decent paint....

18. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

doesn't mattter what you use

DO YOU HAVE THE LETTERS THOUGH???

19. St3vO

St3vO Member

lol dude apparently my sarcasm wasn't as obvious as I thought it was. The whole post was poking fun at how he said toys shouldn't be allowed to have good paint.

20. sly45

sly45 Senior Member

whats the name of it like if its a shoepolish mop and if it is is it only in ur country
    (like rusto and tremclan)?