Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

i duno i get crazy paranoid, and pasties to the point where when i spit it sticks to my lip and i just dont wana do shit all. I just dont enjoy smoking up anymore. With that being said bring on the shrooms!

2. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

I be like high on life, in other words I prefer mother natures way of getting it in.

3. MAST

MAST Elite Member

this happened to my boy who was on probation for a couple years. he barely smokes anymore and when he does it just a couple hits. ever since he's been able to smoke again it's just straight paranoia and anxiety.

yo try a vape or something though. it doesn't burn the chemicals that give you that paranoia and shit.

4. kanga

kanga Senior Member

had a anxiety attack first time ever smokein pot sweats, heat flashs, spins, gut rot , all u need to do is smoke it more freq again or just dont bug

5. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Yeah, shit happens to me every time I try and smoke. It's weird... But I save a lot of money seeing as I'm not smoking all the time now. Happened after I was on probation for a year. But I'm able to handle myself on everything else. Like they don't fuck me up as much as the lowest common denominator of drug does.

6. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

yeah word thats a plus saving the loot

7. sanrtizer

sanrtizer Senior Member

i get like that from smokin, i can do hardcore fuckin drugs with no worry in the world but when i smoke weed all bets r off

8. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Gotta clear my day out if I'm smoking aha. Open schedule.

9. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

I personally hate smoking weed, ever since a wet binge a few years back. I just kicked roxycodone 30's two weeks back... relapsed saturday; now tryna maintain my stability lol. I don't even get opiate cravings. What does anyone know about benzos? Xanax bars specifically.

10. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

I know they make me high, and then very, very, tired. What exactly do you want to know?

And where yall from where you cant smoke weed on probation?! LOL come to cali and its all good

11. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

just a quick question for pot heads:

whats it mean if your weed is like a darker green colour, does it make it any less good than weed thats colour is a lighter green?

or was it just grown differently, i need to know.

12. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

13. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

14. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

nA im serious i need to know

15. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

google it......if you dont know about a drug...dont take it.....and if you dont know the simplest things about green...well god have mercy on your soul.

16. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

There's no point in this thread if everyone is just going to google shit...
    Typically, the darker the weed, the less quality.
    Ribcage, I'm from Colorado, but still, most probation officers out here will care if you are still doing drugs while on probation, unless you have a medical license, for a legitimate reason.

In other news, I can't seem to get away from heroin. Like, I'm fine without it, but my friends keep on bringing it around and I just end up doing it while its free....

17. lostyoursense

lostyoursense Senior Member

Anyone have any opinions or thoughts on DMT

18. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

Thats nasty... Only advice i have is loose your friends. Iv stopped seeing 90% of the cunts i knocked about with because im fedup of snorting durty powder.
    its nothing like heroin or nearly as addictive but we all see the fiends out in the street and they all started out doing it while its free, fuck that.

On about beinga durty cunt, i have a small scab on the inside of my nostrill thats been there since NYE lol

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  19. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

^hes right, idk if you on the black tar hype or what, but the only way you gonna get off from it is scrappin the friends you got and moving from the spot your at. the whole doin it cause its free wont last forevor, and what happens when its not free?

Well its kind of the same here on the probation thang if its no t just court probation, but if you got a spare 45 bucks you can get your club card. When I was on my first year of parole about 3 months in I got my card and it was all good if I failed the test for marijuana and no opiates. But most people dont get a piss tested here while their on probation unless they were convicted of a drug charge

20. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Yeah, thinkin' about having those folks lose my number, because I feel kinda lame after I do it. But yeah, black tar is pretty much the standard here. I've paid for it once, and I felt even shittier about it.
    Same here with drug tests, but a lot of folks usually get one just for the probation intake process.

As for DMT, LostYourSense, it's pretty intense. I personally am over it. After doing it a handfull of times, I got pretty tired of the mental and emotional exhaustion after a short ass trip. Worth a try for sure, but nothing that's worth doing over and over.