Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

do NOT get seen.

i had to learn the hard way. it's not always a cop whos gonna get you arrest. go out and paint a heated spot at 11 at night, see what happens.

2. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

I am kind of mad how often I see the magnet can tip. I think its a myth tbh, has anyone actually had a can that it worked on?

3. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Not that I know of, most cans use glass/marble as the ball, not straight metal thats magnetic enough to keep down, and connect with the magnet through all the pigment. I'l only believe it when everyone can agree on a brand it always works on.

4. BBQ812

BBQ812 Member

yea that shit is a myth

5. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Plus, if the magnet was strong enough to hold the balls down, would it make it impossible to shake when you get there? Therefore being unable to mix the paint? Therefore not getting any pigment? No color?

Massive flaws in the magnet theory

6. nine one

nine one Senior Member

My friend, you and i both know that your mom did not send you that in an email, and we both know that she would beat your ass and make you scrub your tags with a toothbrush if she knew you graffed.

quit boasting kid.

7. S.E.R.A

S.E.R.A New Member

YO, kk all you need 2 do is go bombing with ur crew, use spotters when ur doing ur piece, carry ur paint and shit in a bag but dont make it look suspicious by tagging ur back or that shit, carry like medical latex gloves n jsut throw 1 on ur painting hand, n if the cops come ditch the glove, u wont have any paint on ur hands, n keep ur cans in ur bag! they dont have the right 2 search it, and if u dont believe me check out this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA the second part of it is all about graffiti and how to deal with cops...

SERA-ONE, LSB CRU 514!

8. 8732

8732 Senior Member

Shake it well before or take the magnet off when you get there then shake it.

The magnet trick does work on some cans. I have two little cans of Marabu and it works on those. Doesn't work on my rusto or colorplace though.

Edit: Or if you shake it long/hard enough with the magnet on it it should still mix.

9. KSFone

KSFone Member

it works, at least on montana it does, and you can mix the paint...because you can take the magnet off...

these 'flaws' aren't so massive

10. ZTooPiiD

ZTooPiiD Member

As far as not getting caught,, lets say you're walkin around with a camera filled with pics of graf from around the city, even if you were responsible for some of them how could they trace that back to you? If prosecuted wouldnt it be considered circumstancial evidence?

11. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

okay so here's the deal...i was out at my buddy's house and came back to my house at around 2am when i was told that apparently the cops came to the door and asked my roomie if he knew anything about graffiti...he is a dumbass and said yes so...now my roomies are telling me I should take all my graff shit out of the house cuz they're probably coming back...but i'm so lazy and i have too much to easily move...but i'm just an "artist" if anyone asks...what should i do?

12. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Just get the stuff in one pile, get a good hiding spot, and put it in there? It's your main option at this point.

13. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

wack i hate being unorganized! fuck the police!

14. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

haha don't say that when they're at your house.

15. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Word the fuck up.
    I was skating at around 12 in the afternoon catching tags on bus stops down this road came back down the other way catching more on the bus and I noticed the same car drove past like three times
    I was laughin cus this kinda shit has happend before with people tryin to sketch me or take my picture or something.
    ANyways she called the police dude blocked me off and I got roped shit sucked
    Keep everything to the night no matter how badass you think you are

16. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

tie your shoes tie your shoes tie your fucking shoes.i would have saved my ass a 3 week vacation in the county and a fucked up knee that STILL hurts.i probably would have gotten off tho if i would have thrown the bag before the cop was behind me and probably got away with a tresspassing fine or someshit buuuut i could have avoided all of that if i would have tied up my shoes and not have them flying off and trip my ass up.and if you do lose a shoe just leave it dont go back for it haha.just keep running.

17. Black Dust Krew

Black Dust Krew New Member

My mom let me do me to but she's realy woried about that when i wear old clothes and came in late in the night she know what i was doing !

18. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

You must be a hard mother fucker.

19. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

Yeah pretty much. I'll happily go down for graff. I'll be proud ta look the pigs in the eye and tell em I enjoy destroying the very city you are tryna to keep clean.

maybe get a lil fine I'll never pay or community service. Allgoooood.

20. Slant One

Slant One Senior Member

Why Dont You Throw Them On A Nearby Roof Or Somethin Thats What I Do