Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

haha every page says "dress nice", "dress like a nerd", "dress like youve been clubbing"...i dont know where you guys are from but if i was to take that advice id get robbed alot faster than i got arrested.

2. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Don't be so cocky, its easy to get vandalism stacked and you end up with felony charges.

3. CRAZDGRAFKINGZ

CRAZDGRAFKINGZ Member

SNITCH FOOL!!!!!!

i gotz hella let offfffff

4. Slant One

Slant One Senior Member

Snitch?? Never That You Prolly Get Fucked Up When Who Ever You Snitched on Finds Yo Ass

5. slipyslipyslipymegeee

slipyslipyslipymegeee Senior Member

themanet only works on beton and montana iorn-lak has big platic ball and krylon and rusto are glass just stand ur shit up and organize i so it dont cliput a shit in there to absorbe the hits of the bag hitting ur back

6. wpgtags

wpgtags Senior Member

go out late at night, go to chill spots, wrap every can in a shirt then cover in clothes
    but these things are no fun

7. Slant One

Slant One Senior Member

just wear gloves and toss the cans when you done

8. adreniline_zero

adreniline_zero Senior Member

just keep your eyes open n a clear head

9. k72

k72 Senior Member

Don't leave cans at train spots or bomb train spots.

10. JayAyDubZed

JayAyDubZed Senior Member

Not where I'm from. Pretty much just community service and fines. Fines can stack up. But those can just be paid.

11. adreniline_zero

adreniline_zero Senior Member

you say that as is getting fines is nothing ive only just finished paying mine off that shit builds up man with intrest and can end up in court

12. GbOy

GbOy New Member

me and my friends r going to start bombing what do u guys think we should get besides the markers paint and all that ovious crap

13. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

get as many graffiti shirts you can... wear them with your crew when you go paint... this way, other writers will spot you and you can unite with some of the illest graffers in the world. i'm dead serial.

14. del4sel

del4sel Senior Member

In order to get caught tagging a bathroom they have to know when the tag was put up, place you in the bathroom at that time, and have proof beyond reasonable doubt that it was you and wasn't anyone else who used the bathroom during that period of time. If there is a stairwell with no cameras and you tag it but there are cameras spotting you come out of the stairwell they can question you, but they can't prove anything without your confession. If there is a camera on an intersection and you tag something, they are going to have to notice the tag is new, estimate when it was done, and review the camera footage and get a good photo id of you. If nobody realizes that your tag is brand new, it will be just fine even with a camera, no? Nevertheless, I still do the homework on where cameras are at and try to stear clear, cus i'm p-noid/trying to stay up for a while. If you're wrecking a small area, have a plan of mutliple things you want to hit, the order to hit them in, wear something that covers your face, do it real quick, then be out. the same spot that is highly trafficked at 11 pm is dead at 3:45 am. I don't think that a sick handstyle on dumpsters and small shit that still gets seen is the worst thing to do.

15. pettonsac

pettonsac New Member

I accept with information: The number 1 Golden Rule of not being caught is "Make sure that you do not fit the Profile of a Writer". This simply means, when bombing, don't dress & look as a writer. Some of the best 'camouflage' you can get is geek clothing (e.g. shirts with a collar etc). Also, consider keeping your markers / spray cans in a plastic grocery bag. Keep your shoes, clothes and hands clean from spray paint. Keep your nails short too. This will prevent spray-paint from going under your nails, and becoming hard to clean. When questioned, the first thing you are asked it to show your hands.

16. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Well that becuase we are from the hard C-Town lol

It really doesn't matter how you dress.... You just ahve to be smart.

17. oijohnz

oijohnz Member

why would a nerd be out at 3 is wat i thought so just get some like waiter clothes and say you work late a cattering establishment

18. blashe

blashe Member

writing with no risk wouldnt be fun at all.
    there would be no edge to it

19. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

20. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

fuck! i would end up on another page.
    <-----