Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Ruhig Der Sankt

Ruhig Der Sankt Member

We had a thing like that in my town, except we said "show you right"

2. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

ay you know somethin yall right im gonna redo tha for reach cause that is bogus as hell ma bad.

3. Beko

Beko Senior Member

tempo- did you not notice that the first time????? like wtf bro! i can do better than that an i just started!! more effert woulsd be nice when your doing an exchange! i would be pissed if that happened to me!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  4. Colors

Colors Banned

woah beko not much room to talk and calm down on the beef its not even your exchange, although i agree that the piece is not all that great haha maybe another try tempo with a little more effort

5. Beko

Beko Senior Member

lol sorry i just let out a lot of frustration on him, but i edited so no affending anyone sorry!

6. Beko

Beko Senior Member

COLORS- the D looks a lot like an O if it wasnt for you saying naked i would think it was NAKEO. but the rest of the letters i like a lot! but on the E i dont like those pointy little spikes they just dont go with the rest of it. and just some of those random straight blue lines without the fades just dont look appealing to me!

i would also enjoy some crits please!
    afarm7.staticflickr.com_6024_5986541716_3e615e52c1_z.png

7. Colors

Colors Banned

Bek just use wicked simple stuff dont go for all that arrow jazz just regular letters with no flair for now, and dont outline each individual bar, if you know what i mean? like in that piece dont outline the bars inside the letter like in the middle of the k where all the bars meet. look at my piece i guess for the outline

8. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

392304_245240498870618_100001540101387_690033_63431610_n.jpg
    arright reach look man, u write i had 2 slow it down n' put a good light on so I could see wat im doin lol. the last one was half ass wont deny it. sry bout that but I did try to focus wit this much more but it only a start jus a pencil outline so... any thoughts where to go wit it?

9. Colors

Colors Banned

tempo just restart with wicked simple letters. remember bar consistency and stay simple. use bars

10. Beko

Beko Senior Member

the legs on the R, A, and H just dont look good

11. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

308475_245260212201980_100001540101387_690070_553076032_n.jpg
    well I did not plan on this to turn out so bizzare looking, I did fit all the letters but yet plenty to improve on no doubt. my C turnd a lil E'ish and that is just the tip of the iceburg, once I got started I just started adding on mad diff ish... anyways sorry to dissapoint fellas. I'll just keep trying

12. Colors

Colors Banned

tempoooo dude bar consistency! keep all the bars the same size and go simple

13. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

they over lap 2 much? is that wat u sayin

14. Colors

Colors Banned

no look at the left side of your R. wiiiicked fat bar. now look at the leg of your R, thats like 1/3 the size. keep all the bars the same width

15. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

16. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

As my exchange wasn't the best either. Nor am I good. At this point... This thread still makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Colors - That left leg on that N needs fixing. I wouldn't bend it that way. I would keep it straight. It seems to mess the entire letter. Your A and K are the best letters. The bottom of your E is all fucked. The D looks like an O you need to straighten out the left side of it.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  17. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

tempo that reach is fire bro

18. Colors

Colors Banned

and yeah they do overlap too much also. just keep them the same size(the letters and bars) and GO SIMPLE hah

19. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

keep doin what your doing is what tempo is reading from what anyone who crits his work says

20. SynOne

SynOne Senior Member

^ Yo. You need to punctuate. I had to re-read that shit like 3 times before I understood what you said.