Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

nodrips, I wont lie to you dude that looks bad. you're getting out there so next time you leave out the extra style parts and keep those letters like a keyboard almost for a good 2 or 3 months. then see what happens. best thing I could tell you bro is that so its just some advice. DO WTF you want!
    nine, oh yeah to that dude that is on here writing nine this sky in chicago who writes nine would burn you. write something else. DO WTF YOU WANT 2!

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  2. nodrips

nodrips Member

word up.

3. Sio

Sio Member

Because now the place is closed, and my name is going to stay there for a moment. U see it from the highway.

4. nodrips

nodrips Member

yea I'm saying. if there was a strong graff scene in your area that whole place would be covered. Wish that was by me. good spot tho keep it up

5. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

Sio some are alright. Those weird lines running down some of the O's I would lose. Also when doing a throw in a spot that's seen from far away, like the loOks of that roof top. I would use a thicker cap to outline. You would be able to read it from further.

Tak - I like how you fixed you K. Everything is nice and proportioned.
    Once you feel you got that down, I would say progress some more style into it. Also maybe try adding lInes in your 3d

Nodrips. I think you should tone down the style a bit. Do something more simple and work on proportions

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  6. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

no drips, there was a guy that posted a derk a while ago, on this thread i think, same color scheme and everything.was that you or was this a big planned bite?

7. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

here it is

8. MiDo93

MiDo93 Senior Member

^its him, i was there when he did this

9. Buck

Buck Senior Member

Started on some ceiling tiles for my shop
    ai630.photobucket.com_albums_uu23_kronikcrawler_ed3c2a95.jpg

ai630.photobucket.com_albums_uu23_kronikcrawler_b6e90b35.jpg

ai630.photobucket.com_albums_uu23_kronikcrawler_a3e8e285.jpg

ai630.photobucket.com_albums_uu23_kronikcrawler_b1910b18.jpg

Some little tiles for the edges.
    ai630.photobucket.com_albums_uu23_kronikcrawler_c6e1ac46.jpg

Crits welcome.
    Not many words.
    I was working more on can control. Testing out ironlaks for the first time...

10. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

^looks cool buck, the midde white and black tile in the bottom picture and the skull are my favorites of the bunch, u should do one with a dollar sign on it lol...not very original but would still look cool

11. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

the ones with out letters on them look good. What I suggest you do, is take a color that you aint care about, or a can that has like half or less in it, and practice your simple abc's and or whatever you want to write with the can. Start with small letters, holding the can real close to the practice surface, and then work your way out. Im sure your capable, and you'll find that repitition with a spray can will teach you what works with your type of hand movements and what doesnt. The ultimate goal is to make clean confident lines, that dont make your letters look bad. Kinda trial and error, but after like 10 minutes of you doing that, im sure it will show when you take it back to the tiles

12. Buck

Buck Senior Member

Thanks!
    I still have a few to do and there will be a dollar sign. Might throw in "pay up sucka" just for the hell of it. Haha

13. Buck

Buck Senior Member

Thank you! I'll give it a try. I need to learn my caps.
    I just go by trial and error and it's really holding me back.
    I was mainly focused on no drips and trying to make shit even.
    I'm getting the hang of
    It pretty quick.
    I think the crown is my favorite. Just wish I would have gotten the black fade smoother. Oh well. Shit happens. Lol

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

At the rate your going, you'll be able to paint whatever you draw with ease. Its like anything else the more you do it the easiar it becomes. Between the walls u did and the tiles, it seems like the weak point just lies with your letters, control of the handstyle, and ideas/structure of the pieces ya dig? cause everything else looks like you got the can control, or idea of cuts down pretty well

15. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Lol im diggin the new gif^

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

done had this shit for almost a week norf!!!!

Where your new painted wall at?

17. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Guess I haven't been stalking you hard enough lately.

A new wall? bro it's been raining here for like 4 days straight...

18. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

o.well that sucks. lol...... tryina do a freebie battle right quick? 20 min limit?

19. Buck

Buck Senior Member

MASTAH- No doubt! Thanks for the tips! Much appreciated.
    I'm gonna get down on some hand style tomorrow. Im diggin the "B" as my sig.
    I need to start posting some up and get some pointers on that shit. I hate that it's my weak point because it's my SIG! Kinda ruins a piece when I got shitty hand style. Practic makes perfect right? Lol

Thanks again for all the help.
    You assholes got me addicted to paint. Lol
    Naw. I appreciate all the help fellas!
    Much respect!

20. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

First attempt at a fairly simple piece. Pissed though I fucked up on the A and my homie used all my damn red so I couldn't cut it out. And the shine in the 3D is terrrrible I know its the first time ive ever drawn it out, even on paper. but crits? harsh criticism please, not straight up shit talk cause you all sound like fuckin idiots when you go off

IMG_3224.jpg