Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

sat and sun till like 430

2. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

alright so how much money should i get for a nice bong from there u got ne idea

3. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

you're a waste of sperm dO0D.

maybe my statement was a little too general, not everyone who smokes weed is a fiend, but i'm yet to meet someone who has consistently smoked an average amount of weed for a long time. at one point or another, everyone who has smoked bud was smoking everyday. just listen to you guys. maybe it's due to boredom.. but talking about "i just smoked a bowl i'm so high yO". you guys don't see anything wrong with that? i'm here for a reality check, i just want an honest answer. don't you think taking weed so seriously is fucking whack?

and maybe it's because most of you are jits, but jesus christ, once you kiddies start gettin your dick wet and you get felony charges because it's in your car and noone seems to want to take the blame yet noone wants to snitch... you'll realize weed ain't as important as some portray.

who's to say i won't smoke my joint once every so often, but i had to sell my pipe and bong inventory.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  4. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

ok first of all im not a feind i can stop smokin when ever i choose not to because smoking jus gives me a energy boost idk why your even in here if you aint down with the herb mofo

5. PeeInTheShower

i just wanted an answer to "don't you think taking weed so seriously is fucking whack".. but i guess you have no answer so let's just leave it at that homie. be easy

6. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

No I DONT. When your dealing with high grade herbs man I see no problem admiring it. Its just like admire fine art wine or woman. Enjoy life and its pleasures.

7. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

UR ON A FORUM, ON TH WEB....
    ITS NOT FULL OF NORMAL RATIONAL HUMANS(opps caps)

besised every htread is full of '' i just made noodles dood''
    and '' i just raacked this dood''

8. Homer'un

Homer'un Member

Daaamn...thats selling yourself right THERE son! :D

Im high right now...I dont feel like shit about it...deal with it.

Granted its off some streebo but still...my point stands =P

9. PeeInTheShower

you have no credibility. your display name is tokenkaligreens. i'll guarantee you're not even old enough to admire wine.

10. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i agree with taking weed too seriously being wack.
    i hate when people get into the shit like it's hard drugs or something.
    smoking weed is whatever. you get high, you do whatever.
    but when people smoke and are like "YO IM SO FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW".
    i hate that shit.

on the other hand though. if you live a dull life, smoking weed makes being bored tolerable.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  11. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

yea the oly time thats ok is if
    1 its exeptionaly strong(like one blunt gets u done for a day, even then its kinda gay)
    2 ur maaaaaad drunk aswell
    3 u a frail pre teen girl

12. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i see NO correlation between that and our argument.. but ok. i cant speak for everyone here, so ill just post my own personal answer. no, i dont think that taking weed so seriously is wack. its a hobby to me now, pretty much something i do in my spare time to just relax and enjoy life. its tradition for me now, much like picking up a pen and paper and doing some hands and throws. like going downstairs and breaking a sweat on a punching bag, its just something i do in my spare time to relax and enjoy life. but i dont see it fit to go everywhere baked. nigguhs gotta do shit thats too important to be out of your normal reality, even if it is weed.

13. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

ya well the only thing i care bout is gettin high lol
    all i try to do is get 2 blunts in a day n ill be fine
    jus kick back n relax
    i think if you take weed to serious you like stress out bout it n jus fucks your high up n shit idk....fuck that shiat
    and puffin on sour d tha las 2 days has been nothing but amazing :cool:

14. PeeInTheShower

and to clarify before i get more responses to this, following up by more responses from me (just because im on house arrest and i feel like arguing) i am in no way shape or form a bible belt saint who turned straight edge just because i caught a charge. it just opens my eyes to more things..

and coka... you're right that people play it off like it's hard drugs or something, but guess what. those people are out for attention, and they WANT people to know they're a stoner. maybe because they didn't get enough love from mommy or daddy. maybe because they look like they got hit in the face with a baseball bat as a young'n. maybe it's generally just because of a low self esteem and they want a better rep or some shit. but that gives you no right to go to public events wearing a bob marley shirt with him smoking a joint that says "legalize it". completely unnecessary. move in silence for fucks sake.

anti, you and me were "aim buddies" back in the duke, but that doesn't change my opinion on anything. if i read correctly, props for realizing that there's shit to do that can't be done when you're high, be it because it kills your high or because you can't function doing something in particular while stoned. but not only does your habit sound costly, but it also sucks nuts, because i know that your parents ain't cool with it. why go out of your way to hide it, risk getting the boot (if your parents are that serious, once that ankle monitor goes so do i), and risking getting caught and go through a fuckton of emotional stress for you and your family...

shit, for all you stoners out there, for the hell of it... don't be dumb with your shit. burn at your house and leave with nothing on you. stay out of jail, because i have a feeling you jits aren't fit for it.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  15. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

getting high isnt a hoby, carvin soap animals and making pine cone houses are hobies

16. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i feel you. weed is kind of like a social tool i suppose. everyone smokes weed. i can't tell you how many random fucking people i've chilled with smoking a blunt or whatever.

it just gives you something in common with all different kinds of people.

17. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

yea , pluss its fun, and u ca do ur day today shit stoned,

i could never get away with asking a cop for directions on e

18. PeeInTheShower

sketch, good point about getting high not being a hobby, i can agree. and coka. two questions..

1)would you vibe with someone and get down with an actual conversation about everyday bullshit with one of your random blunt smoking acquaintances?
    2)how many of those random blunt smoking acquaintances stay out of trouble with the law?

19. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

i smoke like a chimney matter fact i smoke like a gun when a killa see his enemy i smoke like bob marley did after that i smoke like the hippies did back in the 70's spit wit tha finishin touch get this that ima finish you before i finish tha dutch i get high like the birds n the planes i get high when bullets hit faces after words exchange i get a rush off tha blood on the walls you understand like tha S-5 pedal when its touchin tha floor i get high cause fuck it whats better to do n ima never give a fuck cuz im better then you
    -by tha nasty SP

20. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

to awnser ur 2nd question
    80% of people i know who bun are completlty lawful citizens.