Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. cause

cause Senior Member

stems

What should i do with the stems i have leftover from the past two grow seasons. im thinking about chopping them all up into 1" pieces and composting them for next year.. maybe add a little nutrients to the soil. But if I can make something I'm down. Rather not cook I have trim for that...

2. noxi

noxi Elite Member

make some qwiso if you have a shitload.

3. Tony

Tony Elite Member

compost!

thai strains can be really reaallly leafy lookin, but they are a force to be reckned with... sounds somewhat legit 2 me

awww.breedbay.co.uk_gallery_data_2284_thai_3.jpg

they are the reason people say "this weed looks like shit".. take 2 bong hits... go on a 15 minute rant about nothing and then go to the kitchen and attempt to smear butter on pickles

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  4. cause

cause Senior Member

Yea I think I'm gona compost stems and sticks... shit I'm in cali with a medical card so I been growing my own "legaly" since 06. Not to mention that I'm from Humboldt and its weed for days but I too am taking a trip in feb and will be hitting A-Dam n see what's popin.. but is it really going to be different than a cannibis club here on the west coast... they want 60 an 8th.. 480 zips... i

5. Mr. Girbic

Mr. Girbic Senior Member

6. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

im going to amsterdam aswell...that truffle looks like shit but if the effects are like peyote im down to try it,how long does the high last and would u be able to tell the next morning if i did anything??

now back to bud..i bought some shit called mr.nice guy in the kwik market..the effects are very similar to weed but its not bud ,i dont understand why they sell this synthetic bullshit over real bud,only in america

7. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

and im like fuck that

8. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

Yes tony knows the deal, thai is nice, it has less thc than normal skunk, last time i smoked some i felt like i had melted into my bed.

Yeah alot of people said the biggest rip off in amsterdam is the food, and the gangs that threaten to kill you if you dont buy x, but amsterdam really is a tourist attraction, you could go to any big city in Holland and get the same shit for cheaper.

9. Mr. Girbic

Mr. Girbic Senior Member

the truffles last a good 6-8 hrs on a full dose. I saw flying dutchmen on bikes in a dr. seuslike hallucination with the refractions of light projected above fountains. A fat hooker looked like ms. piggy and buildings rose and fell similar to mescaline.

10. Mr. Girbic

Mr. Girbic Senior Member

11. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

12. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

13. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

14. thatswhatshesaid

thatswhatshesaid Senior Member

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

shrooooooms are creeeeaaam had 3g's of gold caps this past friday did em around 11pm at my buddys place and in the middle of a convo i just said peace and walked home around 330am, a 45min walk felt like 15min a bed never felt so sofffffft.

16. Tony

Tony Elite Member

17. K!DW!K!D*

K!DW!K!D* Member

Dude,

Due to the lack of potasium.

18. K!DW!K!D*

K!DW!K!D* Member

Dude,

Due to the lack of potassium.

19. newbornsek

newbornsek Elite Member