Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Favorite Spray Paint?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by westcoastbomber, Apr 14, 2005.

Share This Page

?

whats ure favorite brand of spray paint

1. Rustoleum

25.8%
  2. Walmart

4.9%
  3. Krylon

10.8%
  4. Belton

9.3%
  5. Moloto

4.5%
  6. Montana

31.7%
  7. Other

13.0%
  1. sgLoki

sgLoki Member

Wally cans for shit I know is gonna get buffed fast...black white and darks only...the colors suck and the metallics are total shit.

Zylonote for other cheap shit...cheap primer, good for 3 layer stencils that will get buffed relatively soon.

Rusto for everything else that matters.....good color selection, several lines of paint...AND glow in the dark....pretty fuckin dope paint for the price.

Krylon when its cheap/free

Montana.....can't justify the cost YET...I'd save that for canvas or legal wall.

2. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

Montana when i can get the money to buy it wit a level 5 cap is ill

but most the time i be rackin that shitttttttt rustoleum

3. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

agreed. money doesn't mater, i'm rackin rusto all day every day

4. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

i love sabotaz, but unfortunately, you get the odd can that locks up, and sprays paint in every direction when you put caps in.

5. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Ironlak for illegals, montana/molotow for legals.
    EDIT: when you barely drink and don't smoke you have a lot of extra cash to throw around. Cook most of my meals too.

6. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

Rusto is my fav when it comes to throw up and wrekin shit

and of course like everybody else....Molotow and Montana

7. Dose.onek

Dose.onek Member

favs
    Rusto painters touch and american accents
    Tremclad colors

well we don't have a montana/belton/molotow/ironlak dealer here and now our wal-mart stopped carrying most rusto.. AND to top it off all they stock is the new krylon with that 360* cap.. so i go to canadian tire.. and again all they have is krylon fusion and that 360* shit.. so i look around the next isle and they have tremclad... and a semi wide color range.. so im gonna go get some before they change the caps on those too :(

8. MiDnightSnitch

MiDnightSnitch Senior Member

for bombing > hands down walmart paint cuz i got good control and it looks fine.
    piecin > no contest montana.

9. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

whats wrong with you nikkas. for my money, its RUSTO ALL DAY

10. kene_eye

kene_eye New Member

For canvases & legal walls it's always German Montana. I usually get it for $4.50 a can. and am working on getting a hook for wholesale soon. It's a joke now cause a couple family art stores are selling German Montana Gold and they charge like $10 a can, what a joke. Atleast thats what it's like here in the Seattle area. When I travel up to Canada I like using Tremclad (for those that never heard/tried Tremclad it's like old school Krylon), wish we had it down here. Otherwise it's some cheap ish at Wal-Mart or Home Depot like Color Place & Color Accents. The 99cent cans are nice for some real drippy hand styles.

I'm looking forward to trying the Montana Platinum High Pressure cans. I also want to order some Belton HP to try out. Does anyone got any good comments about either??

PEACE.
    KENE_EYE.

11. kene_eye

kene_eye New Member

For canvases & legal walls it's always German Montana. I usually get it for $4.50 a can. and am working on getting a hook for wholesale soon. It's a joke now cause a couple family art stores are selling German Montana Gold and they charge like $10 a can, what a joke. Atleast thats what it's like here in the Seattle area. When I travel up to Canada I like using Tremclad (for those that never heard/tried Tremclad it's like old school Krylon), wish we had it down here. Otherwise it's some cheap ish at Wal-Mart or Home Depot like Color Place & Color Accents. The 99cent cans are nice for some real drippy hand styles.

I'm looking forward to trying the Montana Platinum High Pressure cans. I also want to order some Belton HP to try out. Does anyone got any good comments about either??

PEACE.
    KENE_EYE.

12. MF The Super Villain

MF The Super Villain Senior Member

Montana Gold is my favorite shit to paint with... It's only sold at one store in my state(Luckily it's in my city), but the mo' fuckahs charge $8.70 a can after tax and shit... To expensive... But in the winter Rusto always leaks out of the can and makes a big fucking mess of my hands and jeans... But when the winter goes, and it's beautiful summer time again i'll rock Rusto more... Never tried any of the other nice nice shit: Belton, Sabotaz, Any other Montanas, but i want to try um all... Bud just takes up too much of my cream...

13. planetaryduality

planetaryduality Senior Member

rack da rusto alll day

everythin else around is water or a wack cap
    never worried about tryin ta order a ten dollar can

never had a can leak cousa the cold either..

14. Blox

Blox Senior Member

RUST-OLEUM ALL DAY.
    Home depot racking and buying everyday
    I have used Krylon before, and man, that shit sucked.
    I admit walmart paint is good for fills and shit.
    But man, I couldnt just use that shit.

15. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Montana 94 in STOCK!. Thanks BS. Anyone tried it out yet? I got to check with my local graff store, unfortunately he can't keep a strong supply of paint, goes fast.

16. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

I love Rusto and Montana Gold

17. Blox

Blox Senior Member

Thats one of the problems we got here,

18. ReadyToStrike

ReadyToStrike Senior Member

rusto with a rusto fat=orgasm

19. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

rusto with ny thins=brutal like a straightfaced orgasm