Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Worst thing happend to you while bombing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by notorious_rame, Nov 29, 2009.

Share This Page

1. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Dead end street high and a hot day heavy ass bag on the back, then standing there like hey that's a park maybe I can jump the fence into another street or park and then walking all the way to the fence to realise theres a block of units and bahh! Dead ends suck! Cept I wasn't out bombing, I just wagged a day of school lul and went to one of my mates, mates house.

2. DeadManWalking

DeadManWalking Member

Ok i know im new and shit w/e. but worst night for me was one of my first throws. so i walk to this bridge spot. had to jump off the bridge to get to the side of it.the day before timed myself how long it took to get there cuz i only had a certain area of oppurtunity time to sneak out of my house. so i get there that night and i start painting. and its dark as fuck so i cant see shit. im just going by thought lol but i end up dropping my cap and cant find it cuz it went into some sharp plant thing. so i use other caps and just as im about to fill it my fucking mom calls my fone at like 3 am cuz she realized i was gone. then had to run my ass allll the ways back home. she didnt know what i was doing i said i went for a hike. it was a good distance back to my house.. that shit sucked. yes im toy. i fail i know. thx...

3. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

I scraped my knee one time =[
    I think it got infected.

4. WasteFour

WasteFour Member

Shit... Nothing, once my balls almost died from fear and stuff OO... I was making a piece infront of the rails, at 10pm, trains were still passing, me and a homie. So we piece, and then comes some wierd train really slow, we run for a bush, fucking spiky bush, it hurted so fucking badd, then that train-single wagon yellow thingy had some super lights OO, and it just standed infront of our pieces for a minute, then kept driving reallllly slow away. ( Probably other trains needed to pass ), then we hit the fence and run the fuck out of there XD

5. grace12

grace12 New Member

6. One Man Army

One Man Army Senior Member

went with my girl at like 5 am before the sun was up and started to paint the background bubbles i was doing under my piece on an empty car carrier new one at that .i finish thru about 1/2 a can of onk pink and 1/4 can of tegs love both ironlak and my girl always does an awsome job at watching out but not so much this day she hopped a fr8 to check the other side and made a big bang not 5 mins later the yard piggies pull thier truck at the end of the yard lucky thou i always plan and had 2 good escape routes planned but i was pissed i wasted the pinks which are my fav colours needlees to say my girl bought me 5 new pinks cause she felt bad . still best painting partner ever that yard scares me ever since then

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  7. One Man Army

One Man Army Senior Member

so if u ever see one with a buch of pink bubles dont paint it, its my mission to find that cart again im saving that sketch for the day i find it again

8. chill spots r my home

chill spots r my home Senior Member

going to a pretty chill spot in day time and while ur ther the buffing crew shows up...awk but they wer all cool just workin to make money they just said to leave they wernt gonna call the pigs

9. fuckface!

fuckface! New Member

i was doing a straight in the winter so it was icey. i slipped while doing my outline and fell into the frozen pond, then i accidentally painted on the whole straight, couldnt gee out for a while had to go to the hospital

10. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

^^^ hahahaha

i fell over once.... that sucked

11. take2

take2 Senior Member

Once I sneeked out of my house at about 7 in the morning. I was rockin the neighborhood stop sign with my red pilot when a car comes by soo I jump into the grass and got a big bruise. From then on I stopped tagging in public and just sticking to my black book

12. unreal180

unreal180 Elite Member

13. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

worst thing i can think of is having a fucked up can that gets all fucking over

14. VaLKy

VaLKy New Member

First time i got caught i was running in an old tunnel(which was pitch black) i looked back to see if the cop was chaseing me in the tunnel and i fall and bust my face on cement, i make it away and they block me off. so i run through the water and try to get away, fall and a damn snake is in the water. so i had no choice but to face i was busted, Cuz i anit get bit by no god damned snake.

15. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Atleast your honest and your story is believable unlike the 98% of the bs posted rofl. So keep it up bruh we all do shit like that.

16. RustySpoon

RustySpoon Senior Member

I was climbing under a bridge that was over sewer water and thorns. I slipped and dropped head first into a thorn bush and rolled into the sewer water. What sucked even more was I was wearing new shoes :(

17. Shitrock Finklestein

Shitrock Finklestein Member

I was trying to use rusto with a grey dot and the paint was shooting out from under the cap all over my painting finger, but I had to finish so I kept going. Ended up getting frostbite from the propellant in the can and had a bunch of skin fall off my index finger.
    Fuckin hurt too

18. KinkyStab

KinkyStab Senior Member

once me and this african were walking down the rail and we saw an old bike tire and he thought it was a snake cos hes an african and thats his biggest fearyou know out in teh desert n shit and he had a heartattack out in the middle of who knows where.
    R.I.P. Abobdayo

19. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

worst things include: not having enough caps and having to use a clogged cap because i didnt have any more, running out of paint and having to use another colour for fills, getting numerous cuts and injuries from walking through bushes to paint spots, nearly getting caught by the police and having to run, not being able to paint a spot because we came too early and there was still people around.

20. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

well, dollar store paint that the cap broke off. this was a whiekl ago tho. mabye they make em better now. dont know.