Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bingo Dabbers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by bomber44, Jan 15, 2006.

Share This Page

1. shalf

shalf Senior Member

i had a bingo dabber and yesterday i tried it with the stok ink and it wudnt flow so i held it in ma fist pressed it to the wall reel hard and squeezed it reel tite and the bastard sent a big glob of blue ink on the sign i was gunna tag and dripped down off the sign haha the ink in bingo dabbers is rubbsh

2. FAZE ONE

FAZE ONE Senior Member

thats why you put in your own ink

3. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

mops are better but whatever floats your boat, nibs rip off to easy.

4. SakeOMC

SakeOMC Guest

where do you get bingo dabbers

5. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

cvs wallmart bingo halls rite aid doller stores 98cent store 89cent stores any where really

6. rushoner

rushoner Senior Member

yea doaps rite...BINGO HALLS! they are called "bingo" dabbers cuz they used in "bingo" halls...go to one w/ ur granny-if she goes.

7. GHOST 2-5-2

your if you have balls you can dig through the dumptser and get bags of them for free i have done it a paint store some times when it is like 1 in the morning and every place is closed

8. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

i found some in my drawer in ma kitchen my mum uses them when she goes i took them all there wer blue and like pinkish they make sick ass purple
    i dont know how hard they stain yet havent used them maybe tonight

9. SPAZTiC

SPAZTiC Senior Member

lol the stock ink at the ones in walmart (Primo) SUCK ASS. Its just like a water based marker ink or some crap.. it literally washes off in the rain. I just threw up a tag on a green box and after it rained it wasnt there anymore.

I suggest you rack some or go thru the garbage like it was mentioned and you make your own ink and throw it in. All you need to do is take the filter out, and add in your own mixture.

The filter is really easy to take out, just take out the nib with plyers or your fingers if you dont mind getting messy and then use plyers to take out the spiral filter.

They work really well for me, ive make a bunch. The hardest part is getting the ink perfect. Right viscosity, etc.

Anyways i think theyre a really good tool.

Have fun!

10. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Markers thread, close.

11. fnt

fnt Senior Member

why take out the spiral thing?

12. SPAZTiC

SPAZTiC Senior Member

i find that, well for me anyways, everyones different, it restricts the flow of ink too much... you dont have to squeeze it as hard and you can control drip easier.

13. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

what fucking section of walmart?? i can't find it and the fucking lady didn't know what I was talking about.

14. GHOST 2-5-2

NEAR THE PARTY STUFF LIKE SILLY STRING PAPER PLATES WITH KARAKS ON THEM TEMP. HAIR DYE STUFF LIKE THAT GOOD LUCK MAN

15. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

umm i cant think of where that is...

16. DESIG9

DESIG9 Member

17. DESIG9

DESIG9 Member

anyone want trade let me know n ill see if its worth it [email protected] or myspace.com/trevor2k9

18. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

^^ DONT FUCKING SPAM ALL THESE THREADS
    GO TO TRADING THREAD YOU FUCK!!

and when i took out the condom haha it looks more like that than a penis and restricts the flow if fluids
    it didnt really make a diffrence
    and i dont have to worry bout it dripping so i keep it in

19. DESIG9

DESIG9 Member

yo dude chill wit all the words dont let ya lil ego get all happy im just doin mine

20. DESIG9

DESIG9 Member

n quit spot jockin yo i dont need a fuckin e-cop ta tell me what ta do ima get mines try doin urs homie