Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. saveme

saveme Senior Member

this guys got mad skills dope stuff man ^^^^ (sense)

2. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

Yo Fake, take the extension off of the top of the A. It messes with the flow of the letters and looks awkward next to the F (in my opinion.) My advice would be too either put it on the bottom of the A, running parallel to the downward slope of the k, or remove it all together and you could work on molding the F into the A.

3. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]
    from saturday

sense the bottoms of those E's should end on the last bar, idk you stretch them too far

4. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

^ dude that's a weird ass style. I can't read it but ur last 3 letters just don't have nearly as much going on as the first couple

Uknowigetup thanks for the advice. I see what u mean and will try something diff next time.

5. Strange Journeys

says debut, your bars coming off the tops of the F, E and A gotta go, and i would lose the bends in the letters as well

and yeah good point, the bar in the U was supposed to balance it with the E but i made it too skinny, and i gotta figure out a way to do something with the T

6. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Debut- I see the style youre goin for and I like that youve developed your own, but your letters need to be good to pull it off. The E and T are the best looking, but that B isnt even legible. Keep at it man, itll be dope with some improvements.

also in case you didnt notice yet you missed some 3d on the inside of the D.

7. Negativity

Negativity New Member

8. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

9. Strange Journeys

thanks dude, i appreciate it, and yeah i noticed that and some other flaws after. Ill keep working on the B, but to be honest i like that you kinda lose the letters ya know?

10. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

i suck

100_4466.jpg 100_4467.jpg 100_4468.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg

Attached Files:

11. Kushbombing

^ dude stop wasting paint and sketch, ur letters need a lot of work.
    The one outside on brown wall looks best. Still sucks, ur O's are wack calm them down

12. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

yea i know thanks for the advice i was being real quick with with shitty paint on the white walls

13. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

lol real quick it what a throw is designed for you draw it a million times it becomes muscle memory... after you get a decent throw going.

14. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

@Axil
    Practice man, and then when you start to see letter bars in your sleep, sketch some more. And then paint. I'm not going to say to not paint, but work on your letters before you go out and take unnecessary risks. I once painted whack shit like that, just progress with your sketches, and then paint them. But make sure it's worth painting. Can control is just as important and letter structure, so don't just stick to the coloring books like a lot of the people on the blackbooks thread.
    @Negativity
    Dont post pictures of yourself, this isn't a b boy photo shoot. Police do troll these threads.
    @Goober
    Work with bars, and stick with the bubbles. Start off my drawing square boxes on a page, and set them beside each other. Then proceed to fill in said squares with your letters. You're all over the place but at least you are humble.

15. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

police dont troll they lurk. dips hit

16. gemer

gemer Senior Member

not diggen it first time painting this year
    04252012032.jpg

17. nine514

nine514 Member

18. H1P30N3R

H1P30N3R Elite Member

gemer looks like you just need to use a thin cap for your outline .

19. Kushbombing

The bottom of the M is a bit short and it coulda been cleaner.

20. MTK

MTK Senior Member

slum.jpg Not me...but its a the evicted crack house, my homi painted it