Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. fonone

fonone Senior Member

wow.. so fucked up shit happened around here some kid was tagging/scratching the back of a bus and the driver saw him so the driver wouldnt let him go and the driver called the cops but kept the bus moving at 60km\h or something so the kid panics and starts yelling and then when the driver doesnt let him out he pulls the emergency lever thing so the back dorrs open and jumps out.. the kid hit something with his head and died in hospital.. i think ill lay off insides :eek:

2. renegade185

renegade185 Senior Member

wow. sucks for that kid. feel kinda bad that he died, but he really didnt think that through very well.

3. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

umm...easier to bomb the top of a bus, and lye down.

4. real_destroyer

real_destroyer Member

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2320_2226230109_6596d41887_o_d.png
    mine's the one that says ''real''

5. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

fucking hard in toronto fucking ttc

6. lololzheffer

lololzheffer Senior Member

that didnt happen by the way. i live ion this kids city. ive seen one thorw by him and it was disgusting. hes toy. this is a kid who played getting up and wnats to be trane. he hit his throw off a font website.

7. j-f

j-f Senior Member

streetcars are easiest at the back
    the new buses are tough cuz no space to move and they are all starting to get cams- not that that matters:D

8. eyesergen

eyesergen Senior Member

buss's are easy!
    they got cams here now but no one watching them so its all sweet!

bak of the seats, windows, back of the buss, its fucking easyyyyy
    compared to some shit...

u kids have to remember people dont expect you to be doing graff, they dont sit there looking for graffers unless its coppers etc.. so dont stress out too much...
    act normal and dont sit there looking around constantly...
    easy pezzy

9. fonone

fonone Senior Member

rofl.. so me and a mate are going to his place on the bus, i put up a few times at the back on the back of a seat and on the wall and i hop off.. 2 mins later pat my pockets to feel for my wallet and i left it on the seat with all the tags around it.. ID and all.. thing is it was right near the end of the route when the driver checks for rubbish n shit and i have already had a warning for graffiti.. time to empty my house of evidence me thinks

10. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

mostlikely u should or call and say u left ur wallet on the bus but maybe clean your bedroom for the supplies and what not...

stupid choice tag something and leave evidence of yourself haha

11. fonone

fonone Senior Member

yea believe it or not i ddint chose to do it:(, i would have preffered to have kept the 40 dollars tbh.. lol

12. Blam!

Blam! Senior Member

ye up in Toronto shit is hard now, they got cameras n' shit plus like no places really to do it, best thing is when the bus stops for get more ppl, tags the back or all overt da bus ha.

13. fonone

fonone Senior Member

yea runups on busses are mad fun haha, we've got this bus that stops near my house for like 10 mins thinking of doing a throwie on it with a few mates alls the bus driver can do is call the cops but we'll be gone by the time they come...

14. tagger12

tagger12 Member

man i just used like a yelow highleyter on my bus today and that shit wont come off for nothing my fiend tried to and he couldnt

15. just 1

just 1 Senior Member

in boston we still got some bus's from the 90's mad old tags and ish fun to tag to

16. Takeout

Takeout Senior Member

My tags suck pretty bad but I still drop one on every bus I ride. They've got cameras on all the new buses but its not like keep track of it. At least not that I've noticed.

17. Xilationer

Xilationer Senior Member

toronto got maddd security.. stupid fuckin kids. You think canada is so better in government policy... I'm no fuckin right wing but shit, cameras??? I'm east coast from The Mid-Atl a.k.a P.G. boy I hate fuckin writin on buses, they buff that shit quick but yo I suck at marker taggin on buses. Our infrastructure's so fucked up here... be hittin humps and bumps every 5 seconds...
    goddamn I'm rappin this thread up

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  18. eyesergen

eyesergen Senior Member

all u need to say is "im from sydney mate! dont even try it!!!!" and people seem to sit the fuck down.. fuck why am i saying this? :S lol stoned...

19. smikoer

smikoer Senior Member

Yeah bus tagging is pretty pointless here. A few get hit up but lots of new buses have cameras now and they seem to buff em pretty darn quick. meh.

20. eyesergen

eyesergen Senior Member

i got MAD chased today from a driver, fat fuck didnt like me taggin the outsides of his bus! chased me into the bus and left his bus unattended! im like wtf cunt somones guna steal ya bus LOL!
    joy ridin in a bus! thats how we roll gee! pull up at the lights and drag your shitty little r34 skyline in my bus! driftin corners n pullin handbrakies at the bus stopz! lol