Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Snowed in my city today.

You'ze will probably laugh being from london and canada but it hasn't snowed in my city in nearly 100 years.

Amazing!

2. Bilnek

Bilnek Senior Member

3. paintfaceVT

paintfaceVT Senior Member

DSC_9180.jpg
    liked this alot, just took up photography a little while ago, using an advanced version Nikon D70, still learning.

4. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

5. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

ok cept her sitting style makes her look flubby round her tummy. those stockings are too tight round her waist.

6. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

7. smoothbigsby

smoothbigsby Senior Member

i <3 her

8. VAsucks

VAsucks Senior Member

9. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

10. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

11. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

12. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

He also shot this for a good NZ rapper while he was in NY.

I quite like this song.

13. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

awww.clubnomos.de_images_Uhren_Indexbilder_Ludwig_Glasboden_alpha.jpg

No one else care about watches?

Drool.

14. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

We only get snow here and there...and when we get it our country flops hard and cant deal with it...but yer ibet it doesnt snow to much for ya! haha

Also AK do you remember that filter you posted up a few months back...was some colorefex 3.0 or something...just wondering if you got a link or name of it again...had some sick things i loved using on there...and had to format my pc so lost it :(

Also sorry for my lack of input to the thread recently...my pc proper died before i went to paris...ive had problems with it since i got it...it kept blue screening onm a daily basis for no reason and at random...so we decided to take a proper look...formatted re-installed windows and drivers etc...still crashed at random...we checked the bios...the motherboard thought it was running a single 2.4ghz processor not the dual core etc...so we flashed the bios, re installed windows again...still had problems...i think something on the motherboard must be fucked but ordered a new pc anyway...so im still waitinf for that after 2 weeks...

Anyway my travels took me to lille and paris the other week...was a dope trip, headed over there with a guy from Not Guilty Magazine from England. I need to do a full write up on the trip still but im waiting on my film to be developed...

Had a sick time, painted a few trains in lille, then painted some paris metro...got arrested first night in paris some how which sucked...they set me a court date for metro trespass in palais du justice, room 2 on 7th october this year...i told them i wont be turning up and kinda just walked out the plic station...they didnt stop me or say anything i dont know why haha!!

Heres a few photos for you to all enjoy and what not till i get the rest uploaded!

a4.bp.blogspot.com__hmt5LduJZyU_Tk0HcJ4tcDI_AAAAAAAAAPM_CZspwSzVH30_s1600_3.jpg

This is the tunnel we got chased by RATP with dogs etc

a2.bp.blogspot.com__r6OHmdDBKSE_Tk0HwUBqU_I_AAAAAAAAAPQ_j3p8rvWz6Tk_s1600_4.jpg

Sleeping like Hobo's everywhere....

a4.bp.blogspot.com__LrzSfCVWliA_Tk0IT0fHEbI_AAAAAAAAAPY_e1wWzgeiaEU_s1600_5.jpg

Metro y0

a1.bp.blogspot.com__sRg3rue8arc_Tk0HaiX8YLI_AAAAAAAAAPI_SavhlnTjeSk_s1600_2.jpg

Mid Riding the Metroooo...

[Broken External Image]:http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...758112655223_826565222_20086377_2032596_n.jpg

You all may have this...the baitest photo going...but had to be done....painting panels whilst you got a court date set in a foreign country haha...

And heres some random flics from London I dont think i have posted yet...

a2.bp.blogspot.com__wdBWKHmVn0I_TjfVxmIK2gI_AAAAAAAAANw_EDRBs9eBUOY_s1600_1.jpg

a2.bp.blogspot.com__uBrk8gRZx44_TjfV0tqXZRI_AAAAAAAAAN4_33crHxe_KV8_s1600_3.jpg

a3.bp.blogspot.com__BZtp29HqjvQ_TjNolr1fWFI_AAAAAAAAAMo_8tzxHG9Ze88_s1600_1.jpg

15. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

Also you probably wont get tooo much from me at the moment...I got payment from Jon enoch and Im waiting for The Guardian to pay me for my st pauls photos...the Daily Mail havent been in contact...but i got a letter from the Small Claims Court saying they Have acknowledged my case and they have 28 days to reply with their actions...

the first lot of moeny was spent on a lot of parts for my new car...

[Broken External Image]:http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...0627061750223_826565222_18556166_233148_n.jpg

Which probably wont excite anyone...but i loveeee my hondas...

Its a 1990 Civic running a 1.4L on carbs...
    Plans are just to have all the rust cut out and rewelded, resprayed, new suspension and track set up all around, new wheels, larger brakes all around, swapping out the 1.4 engine on carbs to run a 1.8L type r engine on injection (involves, new dashboard loom, new engine loom, new ecu, new fuel lines, new fuel tank and the engine etc)...im hoping it will be pretty quick when finished...it weighs around 750kg at the moment, and im gonna shed more weight from it...the engine will be running around 215hp once ive done odd bits to it....so having 215hp ina car which will weigh about 700kg will be immense haha!!

16. uber-lulzzz

uber-lulzzz Senior Member

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  17. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

18. Marlinspike9

Marlinspike9 New Member

19. ImageVerification

ImageVerification Senior Member

In 8 hours or so I'll have a D7000.:D

Also, eye wub yu giez.

20. SneeZ

SneeZ Senior Member

Guyz, ill be takin photos for stencils (female figure), any suggs bout the shooting?