Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Being Paranoid?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by "Jedi", Mar 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

im my area if a cop even sees you walkin down the street with a hoodie on they drive by like six times befor the realize you arnt doin any thing.... there has only been one time me and my boy lime had a cop drive by with out them stoppin... we just got done hittin a roof top and on our way down the side of the building the cop spot lighted us and kept going... haha i figured he was fat n lazy and it also was like 20 degrees out side so he didnt wanna lose his breath running after us and he didnt wanna get his lil piggy nose cold... winter bombin kicks ass.... and with that paranoid thing... if your tooo paranoid youll most likely get caught... if you have a minute window with no one around and you take 58 seconds to build up the balls to do it youll prolly get busted...

2. haze4life

haze4life Senior Member

just go to value village, buy a cop costume and go out bombing, no ones will ever question youre authority. and boom no need for paranoia.

3. lifer

lifer Banned

Yeh u do that

4. moonboots

moonboots Senior Member

put on a belt and tie up your shoes, always be ready to run

5. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Yes^ Put on those pf flyers son!

6. moonboots

moonboots Senior Member

first time i got caught those were the only things that i thought were shoes too lose pants too baggy...FUCK

7. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

^^not a good thing to post on a forum

Being to paranoid ruins it, you dont have any fun, and you cant get your shit straight.
    Not being paranoid iprobably as bad cuz you start doing crazy shit that will get you in trouble

8. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

dont be stupid and keep ur ears eyes peeled....

9. Basic954

Basic954 Senior Member

Do a really ballzy spot your first time. Maybe just a hollow or something and BOOK IT. That's what I did and I was never paranoid again. It's pretty stupid, but it works. People were honking at me for a minute straight while I was putting up my throwie.

10. DirtyDozen520

DirtyDozen520 Senior Member

11. sellers E.

sellers E. Senior Member

in my area, if a cop sees you out past 11 and your not in a car, they comfront u no matter what! and if ur under 18 they call your parents and take u home. it really sucks! i guess its the new curfew for minors.

12. nine one

nine one Senior Member

happends to me all the time. the way i like to overcome it is by staying calm and thinking positive. there is nothing worse then thinking negetive, and when i do write in crowded areas, i try not to act suspicious and try to play it off. like after im done i'd probbably cross the street and etc and just wonder around so incase a cop did see me or what ever he wouldnt get the chance to book me, or atleast as fast.

i still gett his feeling, even more now, been arrested twice.

13. GoGetSome

GoGetSome Senior Member

embrace your parinoya while you can. i overcame my parinoya a while back and it starting to suck, my body is getting too relaxed and i have to constantly remind myself i could get into shit for what im doing and i should look around more because if i dont i just end up doing really bait shit.
    No more blazing for me :p
    lol

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  14. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

you do know impersonating a cop is illegal u idiot. so instead of doing Community Service if you get cuaght you'll be someones bitch up in County Jail

15. JasK

JasK Senior Member

Lol, I don't get paranoid when I do it, but when I'm home I'm thinking for like hours, shit, I should have checked better for cameras, lol.
    I'm a hardcore toy, haven't been serious for awhile so I guess I'll get over it.

16. .HAZE.

.HAZE. New Member

yeah im a toy too and just started throwin up stickers and tags and lastnight i did the dumbest thing possible. I THREW up a tag on a fucking van! im a fuckin idiot for that shit but whatever ill get over it. JUST GOTAA look out for those pigs and lay low

17. FrizzleFry

FrizzleFry Senior Member

just drink some superhuman colt 45 or OE800 and you will have more balls then you ever thought

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  18. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

bombing fucked up is something i advise against.tryna run drunk is a bitch an a half.smoke a bit an your straight.maybe one beer just to get the edge off but yeah going drunk like some cats i know is just stoopuhd.

19. FrizzleFry

FrizzleFry Senior Member

lol yah i no what you mean^^^ im just saying get in your comfort zone think happy thoughts what ever you gotta do to keep your mind right

20. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

ya i think if your gunna go out
    there is no reason to be paranoid it jus kills the whole excitement for me
    i like to kinda block everyone else out i mean unless i see some car creepin then ima hide or run but people that arent cops shouldnt be a distraction
    n i always go with atleast one person just incase someone trys fuckin with me n while one paints the other looks out