Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Country Crunk Milk Shakes - Underground HIPHOP(daily updates)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Oct 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

2. "Bi2aR"

"Bi2aR" Senior Member

to lazy to see if someone already posted this one

[Broken External Image]:http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/20090723-skyzoo1.jpg
    Skyzoo-the Salvation
    1) The Opener (produced by Cyrus Tha Great)
    2) Return Of The Real (produced by Just Blaze)
    3) The Beautiful Decay (produced by 9th Wonder)
    4) My Interpretation (produced by Best Kept Secret)
    5) Popularity (produced by Nottz)
    6) Like A Marathon (produced by 9th Wonder)
    7) The Shooter’s Soundtrack (produced by Cyrus Tha Great)
    8) Under Pressure (produced by 9th Wonder)
    9) Penmanship (produced by Black Milk)
    10) Dear Whoever (produced by Illmind)
    11) For What It’s Worth ((produced by Eric G)
    12) The Necessary Evils (produced by Needlz)
    13) Easy To Fly featuring Carlitta Durand (produced by 9th Wonder)
    14) Bottom Line (produced by Eric G)

3. kroc_oner

kroc_oner Elite Member

can anyone tell me sum dope artists from the 90s? tired of the mainstream shit today

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

[Broken External Image]:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IHL4cs57b.../_ugHZ3vVb24/s400/buck65_bikeforthree_LRG.jpg
    http://rapidshare.com/files/271481809/More_Heart_Than_Brains.rar

this album is sooooo dope buck65 and greetings from tusk. its totall all hiphopish/experimental/glitch/electronica fucking total bad ass

for the past month i been on a download spree on my new TB harddrive killed 300GB in a week in a half most it glitch hop and dubstep and indie...

on that tip gesus is on a underground fourm that GlitchMob, Ill.Gates, Eprom, 16Bit, Bitcrush, DeweyDB, Bassnectar, Ben Samples, and tons n tons more and there teaching me how to do it all, and all the programs to get... so i been trying to get shit down ill post some songs i got in the mix sometimes soon

but on the real this Bike for three album is FUCKING AMAZING

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

got this awhile ago shit fucking DOPPPPPEEEEE ill have to post some glitch hop/dubstep mixes i got some insane sickness..... BTW bassnectars new albums off the fucking HIZZEL hes on the 17th ill be there for sure

for those of you who dont know...
    http://www.youtube.com/v/vlDYggGUJAc&hl

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

Booda, i like your style you'd get along with fanny an i...... i see that you like greg simkins too, i have several of his peices tattooed

7. STFUPPERCUT

STFUPPERCUT Senior Member

word bro thats dope i have to go grab a external hd i got mine pretty much filled up with movies and music. Glitchmob is fuckin sick bro If you acutally get into producing some dubstep thatd be fuckin ill..

song for the post:
    http://www.youtube.com/v/vlDYggGUJAc&hl

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

BTW fanny you should get the "Dj kutdown & SOSO album - all they found was water at the bottom of the sea" if you dont have if yet shits dopeeeee i'd up it but i paid for it so cant really up it

STFU im already in the middle ofit right now im just doing downtemp light glitch stuff till i step my game up

heres a new track fucking around with a new steez, its very downtempo light glitchy got bone thugs in it peep it feed back would be lovely from ppls, its still a work in progress just trying to figure out the right bassline for it.... gotta learn to crawls before i can walk so its gonna be chill shit till i get a get on it and get some programs that i really need but cost alot of cash that i cant find pirated yet....

http://soundcloud.com/underdosedgesus/me-killah/download
    UnderDosedGesus - Me Killah

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  9. boodah

boodah Senior Member

Thanks Gesus, I'm loving this Bike For Three. Dope productions. edit: Me Killah's simplicity is legit. For sure a nice downtempo track. Good work. I lost the other tracks I had of yours from browsing through this thread when my computer dumped all my music, so I'll have to peruse some more.

What Simkins pieces you have? I've been wanting a couple of his, can't decide which one.

I saw Bassnectar and STS9, and when Bassnectar dropped that Lucy in The Sky With Diamonds Remix... DAMN! Lit up the joint.
    I'll get some uploads later. I saw some dope artists today at the Estria Battle.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

mmeeeeeee nad my crewwwww we justtta riiiddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeee

that female vox is just fucking <3

boodah heres a lil 34 track sampler of my solo shit and some of my side projects for ya

and yeah the crowd distroys shit when that lucy remix comes on, you got the new cd if not ill up if for ya..... but yeah down kills mainly cause i see him at hippy festivals and everyones like YEAH BRO LSD! ohhh those dirty lil hippys... s9st is DOPE tooo live ive seen them too many times to count along with galactic, Particle, discobiscuits, santa cruz dub allstars, praxis, an tons of other jam bands.... but theres not shows like Flaming Lips shows or raidohead or manson... girl talks actually starting to put on better n better shows blahblahblahblah

heres some tracks or mine
    http://rapidshare.com/files/290115093/The_Giveup.rar.html
    UDG - The give up sampler

11. diggy64

diggy64 Elite Member

12. the redeemer

the redeemer Senior Member

13. Peter Reveen

Peter Reveen Senior Member

del the funky homosapien and tame one parallel uni verses???
    up please and thank you.

14. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  15. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

is that any good? i lost faith in del once i grew up

17. fannypack uprock

meh. i dont like tame much either.. i was just being nice filling requests. hah

gimmie a second homie.. i got something i think you'll dig as much as i do.

<3

18. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

shawheat.... btw manson killed it the other month ago right?
    (hurd u were at that how some where)

19. fannypack uprock

i didnt end up going. =(((

hes got the swine flu! crazy huh.

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yeah fucking nut but the show was awesome they were alll so fucked up you could just hear it in the music it was so creepy but awesome they did most shit off antichrist superstar played like 3 songs off the new album none off the second or thrid to last it was crazy i was freaking out fractured my hand on the first song from smashing my hands on other thick ass plasic chairs to irrersponcible hate anthem which is what he opened up with, manson on my bday with artlette and some L, speed balls, xanax, more blow, some rolls awwww was amazing i couldnt belive he playing mostly antichirt superstar tracks i was going nuts faught a group of 10 kids during antichritsuperstar and won cas they where all in front of me talking and sitin on the chair blocking my perfect view and they said something slick i was like fuck naw.... and then it went down till they scattered, i was so decked out for that show blacked out eye contacts in dreads up in pony tails with a nurse hat on upsidedown cross on my forehead all kinds of jewlery and shit from maradith and of corse she was decked out ppl started aking flick of us the second we walked in the gates it was funny at the end she kept being like are my balls hanging out cas she knows she looks like a drag queen it was fucking awesome, BTW seen zombieland lastnight shit was AWESOME!

robbin willams tomarrow and the next day, bassnectar the 17th, while i was gettin my other implants (which one got lost in my face for 3 hours which was insane an had my eye swollen shut( but job for a cowboy and gwar were playin i was posta got but after the whole eye swole shut i was liek fuck that plus i would get a major infection from all the sweat and other peoples fluids and gwars shit they shot on gettin into the huge laceration on the top right that was rejects that was replace but got lost due to striped inner threadws jewlery and having to staralize new one which takes 39 mins and my face swelling u over it so it swallowed it and spun it around, joe had to take 4 breakes cas he was in pain from tryin to egt it out the whole suspension team was there and watching liek HOLY SHIT your hardcore i would passes out by hour 2 or atleast been squrmin or giving up...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009